Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohliuw said:
All right, called them today, told them it's day 19 - they gave me the same BS, we are working on it, too much work blah blah blah. Mentioned the 20 day time frame on their website, they gave me the BS that's only a guideline

Told them I am leaving for few weeks to see wifey and that I need this to be completed before Friday because I wouldn't be able to react if something is missing or they ask something from me. The guy said not to worry, everything will be fine, so I took down his name.

I suggest you call them as well, give them some meeeeeeerdeeeeeeee ...

Will call them Thursday, it will be the 21st day. Bunch of lazy especes de calis tabarnacs :mad: :mad: :mad:
Do not be so mad. The CSQ is almost an absolute gurantee. If you would be refused for some reason, you would know this by now. They are slow, they are the gouvernment after all, it is their way of working :D By the way, I am also still waiting, no news from them. But I am not even 10 days in the process.

ohliuw

Star Member
May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
lioha said:
Do not be so mad. The CSQ is almost an absolute gurantee. If you would be refused for some reason, you would know this by now. They are slow, they are the gouvernment after all, it is their way of working :D By the way, I am also still waiting, no news from them. But I am not even 10 days in the process.
Well, I know that we'll get the CSQ. The point is that this whole freaking process takes forever. Everybody seems to really really really take their time - eat doughnuts, drink coffee, play ping-pong or whatever they are NOT PAID to do ... It's not normal to keep families apart for more than 2 years, as that seems to be the practice at some places.

At work, we are sometimes asked to deliver overnight or within hours ... If the immigration system worked at this pace, the whole process would not take more than 3 months. It's all up to management and employees, and 6 month, 1 year or 2 years just to read several pages indicates that there are issues all the way from top to bottom at the employment pyramid.

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
PerrinAyabara said:
Got acknowledgement of receipt on Sept 18th and approval of sponsorship on the 19th!

They really approve those things fast once they actually get around to looking at them, heh.
Congrats to you!

Good to see a little bit of movement today :)
Spreadsheet updated.

marcopolocan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hmmmm

I Just had a look at the August spreadsheet after a few weeks...........its almost as busy as ours? Difficult to understand what they are doing at CPC-M

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Vancouver, BC/Pittsburgh, PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
marcopolocan said:
Hmmmm

I Just had a look at the August spreadsheet after a few weeks...........its almost as busy as ours? Difficult to understand what they are doing at CPC-M
I'm from August and from what I've read, it's not just CPC-M who are processing the sponsorship approvals, it's also CPP-O who is helping out. This kind of explains the inconsistency of the time frames and why August has so many AOR's/Approvals already. I think it's good news, that means CPP-O is starting to get its crap together haha

Good luck to the Julyers and may us Augustees be close behind you =)

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Shylox said:
I'm from August and from what I've read, it's not just CPC-M who are processing the sponsorship approvals, it's also CPP-O who is helping out. This kind of explains the inconsistency of the time frames and why August has so many AOR's/Approvals already. I think it's good news, that means CPP-O is starting to get its crap together haha

Good luck to the Julyers and may us Augustees be close behind you =)
I don't know about that Shylox....CPP-O started helping out back in March/April when times were well over 100 days and then it seemed to get better than a bit of a mess again and now you have end of July and beginning of July and August and middle of July sits......it is so frustrating that they just don't seem to have a consistent system other than inconsistency...... ::)

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
KJG said:
I don't know about that Shylox....CPP-O started helping out back in March/April when times were well over 100 days and then it seemed to get better than a bit of a mess again and now you have end of July and beginning of July and August and middle of July sits......it is so frustrating that they just don't seem to have a consistent system other than inconsistency...... ::)
Well, both July and August are filling up pretty quickly which is definitely a good sign the way I see it. Maybe it didn't work out last time because it was just too soon, and now CPP-O can handle a bit more so they took part of the apps from the two months and CPC-M kept the rest. Regardless of weather they should be doing this or not, if the apps get split up there's no chance of them ever getting done in order, so inconsistency is really the only option if they continue to do that.

I just wish there was a fair way for them to do all of this.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Shylox said:
Well, both July and August are filling up pretty quickly which is definitely a good sign the way I see it. Maybe it didn't work out last time because it was just too soon, and now CPP-O can handle a bit more so they took part of the apps from the two months and CPC-M kept the rest. Regardless of weather they should be doing this or not, if the apps get split up there's no chance of them ever getting done in order, so inconsistency is really the only option if they continue to do that.

yes ultimately as long as there is a quick turnaround that is what keeps everyone happy!!!

collectskulls

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-12
AOR Received.
2-10-12
File Transfer...
2-10-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
19-02-13
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-13
LANDED..........
19-03-13
not to hard as the applications come in they go in a pile ....as a person needs a new file they take from that pile in the order they came in ...... sorry just getting a little frustrated now as cant even call them as it says all lines are busy and hangs up for 2 days hahahaha

Shylox said:

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
collectskulls said:
not to hard as the applications come in they go in a pile ....as a person needs a new file they take from that pile in the order they came in ...... sorry just getting a little frustrated now as cant even call them as it says all lines are busy and hangs up for 2 days hahahaha
Not possible since they are split up between two offices, there's no way to do everything 100% in order. But I understand your frustration, it sucks having to way so long, but there are people who have waited longer than you too so stay positive =)

Kamar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mb2012 said:
I sent my application on July 11th and CIC missisauga received on July 12th. The CIC website says, it's currently processing on application received on July 12.
But I don't find my record when I try to check the status of my application. I have not got anything yet. Really worried. Is anyone waiting like me or all of you have got approval.
How to check status of ur application, if u do not have File number? Is it possible?

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Kamar said:
How to check status of ur application, if u do not have File number? Is it possible?
no....sorry you have to wait until you have a UCI# or file number....should be anyday now...hang in there... :D

collectskulls

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-12
AOR Received.
2-10-12
File Transfer...
2-10-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
19-02-13
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-13
LANDED..........
19-03-13
well finally got threw just now and was given a client id number :) just says application received so hopefully hear soon if approved or not :)

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
collectskulls said:
well finally got threw just now and was given a client id number :) just says application received so hopefully hear soon if approved or not :)
I am sure you will hear very shortly!!!!! :D

mb2012

Sep 6, 2012
How do u search the status of your application. I do search, by giving my client Id ( writte in PR card ), Last name, d.o.b and country. I get no records found.
Do you use any other search criteria. let me know.