4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Muneer01 an applicant from Pakistan got the visa from CHC Islamabad
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-medicals-done-waiting-for-ppr-t55966.0.html;msg636716#msg636716

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmanahm said:
Muneer01 an applicant from Pakistan got the visa from CHC Islamabad
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-medicals-done-waiting-for-ppr-t55966.0.html;msg636716#msg636716
Good

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MASHALLAH MANY OF US CHANGED TO INPROCESS. I HOPE V'LL GET MR SOON.
IS ANY ONE MADE INQUIRY TO UK OFFICE THESE DAYS I HAV SENT 1 BUT I DID NOT GET AUTO REPLY NOW I M NOT SURE IS IT GONE OR NOT

staralihaider said:

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
It seems alike

uzb said:
Dear ALL/ Senior members

I am a silent reader of this forum, I have an observation regarding those who have their case change to "In Process", Only those who got the Line "We have start processing your case from xx-xx-xxxx date" their cases are actually in process, while those who donot have this line their cases are not , question arises how the status change to "IN Process" , well just send some update(like address change ,etc) to visa office , your status will be changed to "In process" , but may returned back after some days or weeks.

regards
UZB

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Arkhan said:
IS ANY ONE MADE INQUIRY TO UK OFFICE THESE DAYS I HAV SENT 1 BUT I DID NOT GET AUTO REPLY NOW I M NOT SURE IS IT GONE OR NOT
I sent case specific inquiry on 23-Feb, regarding adding new baby in my application, got auto-reply on 24th Feb. Today on 4th March i have also got the reply of my query.

Do check ur junk mail filter.

coolangy

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
WAY said:
I sent case specific inquiry on 23-Feb, regarding adding new baby in my application, got auto-reply on 24th Feb. Today on 4th March i have also got the reply of my query.

Do check ur junk mail filter.
What reply did u get? Please share

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
yes i do this and sent email on 24th feb 2011 and also got auto reply but till today did'nt get any reply.

K

K_S

miankamal said:
I am a 19-May-2009 applicant and my status changed to "In Process" on 1-Feb-2011 with RVO details inside. I had also applied for CAIPS notes two months ago and my consultant received these yesterday. Currently he is reviewing CAIPS notes for interpretation and told me that he'll get back to me with a review in day or so! I'll post the details probably tonight or tomorrow for the help and reference of all! I need your prayers! Best regards and best of luck to us all!
HIyaa....

sir still waiting eagerly for your CAIPS note information.

best wishes

khalid_ejaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
First Islamabad then London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
11-2010
Passport Req..
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2011
Hello,

I sent an enquiry on 25th feb and received following reply today:

Thankyou for your email of 25 February 2011.

Please note that this file is still undergoing routine background checks, we are currently unable to advise when the checks will be completed. Please also note that the medical test results for are due to expire on xx-11-2011, this means that you will have to land in canada before this date.

Please note that no further action is required from you at this stage. We will contact you with as soon as the results of the background checks have been received.

Regards,

RIH

Can anyone tell why they mentioned about landing before medical expiry?

Thanks,
Khalid.

K

K_S

khalid_ejaz said:
Hello,

I sent an enquiry on 25th feb and received following reply today:

Thankyou for your email of 25 February 2011.

Please note that this file is still undergoing routine background checks, we are currently unable to advise when the checks will be completed. Please also note that the medical test results for are due to expire on xx-11-2011, this means that you will have to land in canada before this date.

Please note that no further action is required from you at this stage. We will contact you with as soon as the results of the background checks have been received.

Regards,

RIH

Can anyone tell why they mentioned about landing before medical expiry?

Thanks,
Khalid.
hiya
if ur medical has done then may b after your B.ground check they will stamp ur passport and will advise u to land before xx-11-2011.....

best wishes

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
Dear All,

This is very informative forum, I have been constantly reading the forum since last few weeks.

It seems that CHC London office has now started working on files and tagged each one into "In Process".

I tried to analyze data list (including the dates of receiving the medical request) posted by others, in my understanding it took around 1 month to get the medical request after changing the the status to "In Process".

In Process ----- to ---- Medical Request ---- one to two months
Medical Request-to-----Medical sent --------- ne month
Medical sent ----to ----PPR ----------------- six-eight months
PPR ------------to -----Visa --------------- one month

My status changed to In Process on 23rd Feb 2011, now based on above I am predicting to get my Visa stamped by Jan/Feb 2012.

Experts opinion are welcome to comment on this........

Thank you all contributing in this forum. All participates are superb!

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All Pakistanis!

Please sign this petition. If you want to propose any changes you are more than welcome. Thanks

http://www.petitiononline.com/fasttrak/petition.html

It would be appreciated if you mention your time line in comments, I mean how long have you been waiting. You can see other people's comments as a reference.

We have seen in the last 8-10 months that not a single Pakistani got visa or Medical request. If you look at Indian applicants or other nationalities who applied through CHC London they keep getting visas.

I think we all should report this to Minister Jason kenny or do some other means otherwise we may be waiting for whole life.

Thanks

khalid_ejaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
First Islamabad then London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
11-2010
Passport Req..
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2011
K_S said:
hiya
if ur medical has done then may b after your B.ground check they will stamp ur passport and will advise u to land before xx-11-2011.....

best wishes
I am willing to land tomorrow. ;)

Fairways

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys..

Can you please update the list as i got PPR today.....

wish u all the best..