+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants sent documents to CHC london after 1st April 2010.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Only for pakistani nationality applicants who sent documents to CHC london after 1st April2010, if anyone got reply from chc london plz share all of you. Becozz i think

CHC London still not processing pakistani applicants who submit full documents after 1st april 2010.

To everyone,

I have noticed that CHC London has only replied to those applicants who from out Pakistan. I have not seen a single person who is Pakistani Resident and have received a reply from CHC London. I my self sent my complete documents 3 months to CHC London but have not received any Update them.

Please if any one has any update about CHC London processing Pakistani applications please update ?
Hi,

So you mean to say that CHC London has only replied to those pakistani citizens who are not living in Pakistan but has applied in London CHC ?
If this is the case then do you anyone who applied after 1st April to London from outside Pakistan and has got reply ?

Cheers
Saki

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Dear All,

I received my 6-12 months wait letter dated 13-04-2012 from CHC-London.

I've just received my CAIPS/GCMS notes and need to understand the following comments especially 'IMM 1017S Requested 13-04-2012' and 'PF1:DOC PF2:NOTES PF3:MED F14:SUM F15:FOSS F17:VALIDATES F18: PERS INFO OR PF4' and PAPER FILE SENT TO CBL (what is CBL???)

FILE BF'D TO: BZZ ON 13-04-2013
=====================================
PSDEC 1
SELDEC 4 (waived - does it mean waived from interview or something else, while the front space of interview and time is blank???)
=====================================
POSITIVE SLEDEC ENTERED
PLEASE REQUEST FOLLOWING
-UPDATED PC X 2
-UPDATED FORMS

-RPRF
-PRINT MEDS BUT KEEP IN FILE
========================================

C50 BZZ LETTER SENT WITH ORIGNAL DOCUMENTS 13-04-2012
MEDICALS PREPARED, P103 PREPARED

==================================================

TOTAL MARKS 70

==============================================

I ALSO NEITHER FOUND ANY SINGLE COMMENT ON NOTES NOR I FOUND ANY VERIFICATION ON SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS - EXCEPT IN FRONT OF HEIGHT: XXX AND EYE COLOUR: X FOUND 'VARIFICATION: 3' WHAT IT MEANT?

WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT NEXT? IF MEDICALS, THEN WHEN (AFTER OR BEFORE 12-04-2013)?

Many thanks for your urgent attention and regards,
Hina

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to seek some information about my case. I applied in Nov 2009 and sent docs in April 2010, Processing began in Feb 12. They sent original docs and their correspondence via normal post which got lost and no trace. Now they sent a letter requesting updated forms, 2 recent photos, ORIGINAL DEGREE and ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS. Is it normal for them to ask ORIGINAL DEGREE and ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS despite the fact that I already sent original transcripts to them in university sealed envelopes in April 2010. Will they return it afterwards. Why they need more photos now? Do they ask from every one. ALL ARE REQUESTED TO ADVISE ME.