Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
my status in "In-process" since 6-7 months, visa office is london, i have also recieved a letter from them (its my second AOR i guess). i need to know whats next guyz?

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Can anybody pls advise me what is CAIPS notes?????...... thanks,.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
caips note is detail VO observations and any action on ur file til date
saleem

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks @ Saleem.... But how can i find out from my CAIPS notes?? anyway?? please advise..

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miankamal said:
I am a 19-May-2009 applicant and my status changed to "In Process" on 1-Feb-2011 with RVO details inside. I had also applied for CAIPS notes two months ago and my consultant received these yesterday. Currently he is reviewing CAIPS notes for interpretation and told me that he'll get back to me with a review in day or so! I'll post the details probably tonight or tomorrow for the help and reference of all! I need your prayers! Best regards and best of luck to us all!
will be interesting lets see

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angeleye said:
my status in "In-process" since 6-7 months, visa office is london, i have also recieved a letter from them (its my second AOR i guess). i need to know whats next guyz?
only wait almost we all are in the same boat.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angeleye said:
Where did you send your documents, London VO or ISB VO? And which month.

Thanks.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I VE SENT CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY TO UK YESTERDAY N TODAY BUT THIS TIME I DID NOT RECVD THEIR AUTOREPLY FOR CONFIRMATION OF MY INQUIRY I THINK NOW THEY HAVE EVEN STOPPPED ACKNOWLEDGING PAKI APPLICANTS FOR RECVING INQUIRIES.
BIG "Q" MARK?????

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
miankamal said:
I am a 19-May-2009 applicant and my status changed to "In Process" on 1-Feb-2011 with RVO details inside. I had also applied for CAIPS notes two months ago and my consultant received these yesterday. Currently he is reviewing CAIPS notes for interpretation and told me that he'll get back to me with a review in day or so! I'll post the details probably tonight or tomorrow for the help and reference of all! I need your prayers! Best regards and best of luck to us all!
GOOD LUCK DEAR

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For information only

Source
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/evaluation/fswp/section1.asp#sub3

I. Information regarding points is deleted in CAIPS for applicants whose interviews are waived.

Recognizing that the CAIPS system was designed at a time where most applicants were asked for an interview, the database did not capture selection decisions for people who were not interviewed. With the new regulations, the majority of applicants are not interviewed as part of the selection process. Therefore, the information regarding selection decisions is lost in the CAIPS system. This makes it difficult to assess the impact of the selection criteria.

When the Global Case Management System (GCMS) is implemented, the system should be designed in a way that such information is kept for further analysis.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
I VE SENT CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY TO UK YESTERDAY N TODAY BUT THIS TIME I DID NOT RECVD THEIR AUTOREPLY FOR CONFIRMATION OF MY INQUIRY I THINK NOW THEY HAVE EVEN STOPPPED ACKNOWLEDGING PAKI APPLICANTS FOR RECVING INQUIRIES.
BIG "Q" MARK?????
yah they are not sending it ...i just came to know this yesterday when i send it.. but one of the forum member acknowleged that they will reply to the enquiry... lets hope for the best :)...

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
phdmaker said:
Where did you send your documents, London VO or ISB VO? And which month.

Thanks.
i sent my docs to London VO in july 2010. and got second AOR in october 2010.

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Hi all
Today heard on news that Minister Kenney is here in isb to attend Shahbaz Bhatti;s funeral may be he also consults the immigration department on slow speed issue
I remember couple of years back when the progress was same as now a days the immigration minister flew down to pakistan and later on to india and he addressed thsi issue and assured the authorities that there is no discrimination against any religion or region
Lets see what happens thsi time

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuccoo0 said:
Hi all
Today heard on news that Minister Kenney is here in isb to attend Shahbaz Bhatti;s funeral may be he also consults the immigration department on slow speed issue
I remember couple of years back when the progress was same as now a days the immigration minister flew down to pakistan and later on to india and he addressed thsi issue and assured the authorities that there is no discrimination against any religion or region
Lets see what happens thsi time
:)