+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IS THERE ANY1 WHO CAN HELP ME WITH... I HAVE SEND CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY VIA WEBLINK ON CIC WEBSITE, HVNT GOT ANY AUTO REPLY ..IS ANY OF YOU SEND ENQUIRY VIA WEB AND HVNT GOT AUTO REPLY BUT GOT A REPLY FROM OFFICE ON LATER DATE? AND HOW LONG THEY TOOK TO REPLY ...

THANKS

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sultanali said:
IS THERE ANY1 WHO CAN HELP ME WITH... I HAVE SEND CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY VIA WEBLINK ON CIC WEBSITE, HVNT GOT ANY AUTO REPLY ..IS ANY OF YOU SEND ENQUIRY VIA WEB AND HVNT GOT AUTO REPLY BUT GOT A REPLY FROM OFFICE ON LATER DATE? AND HOW LONG THEY TOOK TO REPLY ...

THANKS
Yes i got reply without any auto reply so just wait for some days.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Statement

Minister Kenney condemns the assassination of Pakistan’s Minister of Minorities, Shahbaz Bhatti
Ottawa, March 2, 2011 — The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement condemning the assassination of Pakistan’s Minister of Minorities, Shahbaz Bhatti today.

“I am shocked and saddened to hear of the death today of my friend Shahbaz Bhatti, Pakistan’s Minister of Minorities.

“I had the honour of hosting the Minister when he was in Canada last month. Shahbaz Bhatti was a brave and honourable man. He was a champion of freedom and of all those who are persecuted for their faith.

“As the first and only Christian minister in the Pakistani government, he understood intimately the importance of protecting religious and ethnic minorities. In his too short life, he worked tirelessly to defend religious freedom and human rights in Pakistan and around the world, not least through his public condemnation of his country’s blasphemy laws. His murder demonstrates just how courageous he was in this campaign.

“When I saw him last month, I was struck by how resigned he was about his expected martyrdom. He told me that he would not marry, because he did not want to leave a widow or orphans behind when that time came.

“The Government of Canada continues to call upon Pakistan to prevent the abuse of these laws criminalizing blasphemy, which restrict freedom of religion and expression and have disproportionately targeted religious minorities. We also call on Pakistan to conduct a full investigation into this brutal murder and bring the assassins to justice.

“On behalf of the Government of Canada, I offer my deepest condolences to all who knew and loved Shahbaz Bhatti. I offer them to the people of Pakistan as well. We will miss his courage and leadership.”

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alykhan Velshi
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Statement

Minister Kenney applauds citizenship and immigration fraud charges
Ottawa, March 2, 2011 —

Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney today offered his appreciation to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police for their ongoing efforts to investigate citizenship and immigration fraud:

“On March 2, the RCMP laid charges under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Citizenship Act against a Halifax immigration consultant. This follows an investigation into whether the consultant fraudulently helped individuals create the appearance they were residing in Canada in order to keep their permanent resident status, and ultimately attempt to acquire citizenship. Citizenship and Immigration Canada cooperated in this investigation.

“Our government takes a zero tolerance approach to immigration and citizenship fraud. We are particularly concerned by residency fraud in the immigration and citizenship programs. With just this one consultant, about 1,100 principal applicants plus their dependents were implicated. At this time, our records indicate that 76 individuals identified through the RCMP investigation have obtained citizenship. We have also prevented a number of people from fraudulently obtaining citizenship as a result of this investigation. Our investigation is ongoing.

“Citizenship fraud is a serious offence that implicates both applicants and consultants. That is why we will apply the full strength of Canadian law, and where evidence permits, we will seek revocation of Canadian citizenship and deportation. Canadians value their citizenship. It is not something to be bought and sold with the help of crooked consultants.

“That is why, last year, I introduced the Strengthening the Value of Canadian Citizenship Act, which, if passed, will amend the Citizenship Act by increasing the penalties for fraud and strengthening citizenship residence requirements to specify in law that people applying for citizenship would have to be physically present in Canada for three of the previous four years. It’s why I also introduced the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act, which, if passed, proposes new and stronger penalties for being a crooked immigration consultant, including fines or prison, or both.

“Citizenship and residency fraud are serious issues in Canada. There are a number of other ongoing police investigations regarding potential residence fraud across Canada. Crooked consultants take advantage of individuals eager to come to this country and pose a serious threat to the integrity of Canada’s immigration system. All levels of government and law enforcement must work together to ensure that those who commit fraud are punished.”

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alykhan Velshi
Minister’s Office

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Operational Bulletin 263 –
February 8, 2011

Implementation of a New Mandatory Check in GCMS

Summary
Implementation of a mandatory check in the Global Case Management System (GCMS) database for citizenship applicants, effective immediately.

Issue
The purpose of this Operational Bulletin (OB) is to notify citizenship staff of a new mandatory check in GCMS and to provide instructions as to when during the application process this check is to occur. This OB forms part of the Citizenship Fraud Action Plan.

Background

As part of ongoing efforts to maintain program integrity, a mandatory Field Operations Support System (FOSS) check prior to referring citizenship grant applications to a judge for decision was implemented as of April 1, 2010. CP 6 Prohibitions was updated to include this new procedure.

As of November 10, 2010, approximately 4,000 GCMS and FOSS notes (Non-Computer Based Entry (NCB) 27 — Residency Obligation) have been entered for clients linked to a large scale fraud investigation or to a suspicious address. This exercise has reinforced the need for the entire GCMS record, including client and case notes, to be reviewed as part of a citizenship officer's analysis of the application.

GCMS as a tool in communicating adverse client information
With the deployment of GCMS to a growing number of offices in Canada and abroad, client and case notes will become the most effective method of communicating adverse client information across all lines of business. As per the GCMS User Guide, notes are freeflow text (explanations, rationales, observations, or comments) entered by users to record information which is not captured within specific fields elsewhere in GCMS.

Much like the NCBs in FOSS, notes entered in GCMS will serve as a point of reference for others who may encounter the client. As more offices move towards processing immigration applications through GCMS, information relevant to the processing of citizenship applications will be found throughout GCMS as well as FOSS.

Procedures
To further enhance our program integrity, a manual check of the GCMS record will become mandatory for all regions effective February 1, 2011. This check is to be performed when scheduling clients for a test and/or a hearing, when referring the file to a judge for decision, or when scheduling a client for a ceremony.

Currently, there may be some instances where the citizenship officer consults the electronic file for the first time after the judge has approved the application and the officer is ready to grant citizenship. A mandatory check of GCMS at the time of event scheduling and prior to sending the file to a judge for decision will ensure that applicants meet the requirements for citizenship and that citizenship judges are provided the most complete up-to-date information available to CIC in order to make their decision.

Since adverse information (whether it be concerning residence, criminality, or a client's permanent residence status) may be uncovered at any point throughout the citizenship application process, it is imperative that citizenship staff review the entire GCMS record any time work is done on a file. This electronic record forms an integral part of the client's file.

The notes in both GCMS and FOSS are meant to identify to officers that these are cases of concern. Where there is adverse information regarding addresses, officers must follow the directions in the instructions which were circulated on December 4, 2010, describing the role they play in investigating suspicious addresses. Where there is information regarding residence concerns, officers must treat the case as per Appendix A of CP 5. Where there is information regarding criminality or permanent residence status, officers must follow existing procedures as outlined in CP 5.

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
sultanali said:

THANKS
hv u chckd ur junk mail?????

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WAY said:
Congrats frnds:

Today my status has also changed to "IP". But description is still unchanged. God knows better whats going on....:)
gREAT :)

Nice to see you on the same boat with us :)

InshAllah this e-change will bring good news for all of us. (Ameen)

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
WAY said:
Congrats frnds:

Today my status has also changed to "IP". But description is still unchanged. God knows better whats going on....:)
Congrats! Way, when you click on "In-Process" what you find inside. Does it shows the date when processing started.

waqas83

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Dear seniors,

Will this or such incidents affect the processing of our cases?

regards,
Waqas

staralihaider said:
Statement

Minister Kenney condemns the assassination of Pakistan's Minister of Minorities, Shahbaz Bhatti
Ottawa, March 2, 2011 — The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement condemning the assassination of Pakistan's Minister of Minorities, Shahbaz Bhatti today.

“I am shocked and saddened to hear .......

K

K_S

hi all,

in my opinion...

In Process (with details of RBVO only)..........file is checked for eligibility and found Ok in terms of Points and completeness...And file is in queue and when file will open again for verification of documents + B/Ground checks they will add Line (we reviewed and started processing on ..............).

any comments

best wishes

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sounds logical but lots of these cases are reverting back to RBVO which makes everone thing their system has gone thorugh a change for post june apps and they are updating file status manuualy for previous one's.

K_S said:
hi all,

in my opinion...

In Process (with details of RBVO only)..........file is checked for eligibility and found Ok in terms of Points and completeness...And file is in queue and when file will open again for verification of documents + B/Ground checks they will add Line (we reviewed and started processing on ..............).

any comments

best wishes

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
hi all,

in my opinion...

any comments

best wishes
In the next week i will get my caipsnotes inshallah and after this situation will be clear that these IN Process status are errors or not, if IN Process is not error then the date will be mention in caipsnotes.

Wait for next week. :)

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
staralihaider said:
In the next week i will get my caipsnotes inshallah and after this situation will be clear that these IN Process status are errors or not, if IN Process is not error then the date will be mention in caipsnotes.

Wait for next week. :)
I am a 19-May-2009 applicant and my status changed to "In Process" on 1-Feb-2011 with RVO details inside. I had also applied for CAIPS notes two months ago and my consultant received these yesterday. Currently he is reviewing CAIPS notes for interpretation and told me that he'll get back to me with a review in day or so! I'll post the details probably tonight or tomorrow for the help and reference of all! I need your prayers! Best regards and best of luck to us all!