+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Biography of Jason Kenney Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism
Riding: Calgary Southeast (Alberta)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason Kenney was appointed Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism on October 30, 2008.

Jason Kenney was first elected to the House of Commons in 1997 and has been re-elected four times, most recently with 73 percent of the vote.

He was appointed Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister in 2006, and Secretary of State (Multiculturalism and Canadian Identity) in 2007.

Mr. Kenney was born in Ontario and raised in Saskatchewan, where he graduated from Notre Dame College. He did undergraduate studies in philosophy at the St. Ignatius Institute of the University of San Francisco.

Mr. Kenney is a former Chair of the House of Commons Subcommittee on International Human Rights. He served in a variety of positions in Opposition, including Finance Critic and Deputy House Leader.

Prior to seeking election, Mr. Kenney served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Canadian Taxpayers Federation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invite the Minister
To request that the Minister attend your event, please email your invitation to Minister @ cic.gc.ca.

Please ensure that you include your name, the name of your organization, and your contact information in your email.

Please note that an invitation is required for the Minister to consider attending your event; however, it does not guarantee that the Minister will attend.

Contact the Minister

You may send comments to the Honourable Jason Kenney at Minister @ cic.gc.ca.

Please note that if you want application status information or to change your address, you may do so using our online services. Case status enquiries and change-of-address requests are not handled via the Minister's e-mail address.

Mail

Please write to:

The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
it is a painful process to wait for so long...but my friends there would be no use to write minister as he would definitely not be free to read our e mails...so be patient and let s hope for good..another thing make sense that as they changed policy last year in june to introduce a cap of 20000 and again they are deciding to change policy in july 2011...it means that they decided ti reduce their workload for one year so that they can deal with the long waiting liat...so lets hope that bofore jule we will receive medical request...we must keep our nerves cool

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SUNNYSMILES said:
it is a painful process to wait for so long...but my friends there would be no use to write minister as he would definitely not be free to read our e mails...so be patient and let s hope for good..another thing make sense that as they changed policy last year in june to introduce a cap of 20000 and again they are deciding to change policy in july 2011...it means that they decided ti reduce their workload for one year so that they can deal with the long waiting liat...so lets hope that bofore jule we will receive medical request...we must keep our nerves cool
yes right Next 4 months are very important for medicals.

Always pray

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

SUNNYSMILES said:

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
You are right.
There is nothing we can do to speed up the process. Only the best of the fortune tellers can give us the answer that when the medical and PPR will come. One of the senior in the forum was tracking all the mails by TNT number sequence coming out of CHC islamabad
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t19839.0.html;msg302042#msg302042
Perhaps someone from the forum can start this again to give an exact idea that how many of us are in this mess and how much volume of mail correspondence is there from London to Pakistan.
Regards

SUNNYSMILES said:

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALI BHAI ISKI ITNI TALIM KAFI HAI MEI ISY JOB PE RUKH RAHA HU FOR PROCESSING VIZAS OF PAKI APPLICANTS LAKIN YE HAI BOHAT KAMCHOR ADMI

staralihaider said:
Biography of Jason Kenney Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism
Riding: Calgary Southeast (Alberta)

Jason Kenney was appointed Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism on October 30, 2008.

Jason Kenney was first elected to the House of Commons in 1997 and has been re-elected four times, most recently with 73 percent of the vote.

He was appointed Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister in 2006, and Secretary of State (Multiculturalism and Canadian Identity) in 2007.

Mr. Kenney was born in Ontario and raised in Saskatchewan, where he graduated from Notre Dame College. He did undergraduate studies in philosophy at the St. Ignatius Institute of the University of San Francisco.

Mr. Kenney is a former Chair of the House of Commons Subcommittee on International Human Rights. He served in a variety of positions in Opposition, including Finance Critic and Deputy House Leader.

Prior to seeking election, Mr. Kenney served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Canadian Taxpayers Federation.

Invite the Minister
To request that the Minister attend your event, please email your invitation to Minister @ cic.gc.ca.

Please ensure that you include your name, the name of your organization, and your contact information in your email.

Please note that an invitation is required for the Minister to consider attending your event; however, it does not guarantee that the Minister will attend.

Contact the Minister

You may send comments to the Honourable Jason Kenney at Minister @ cic.gc.ca.

Please note that if you want application status information or to change your address, you may do so using our online services. Case status enquiries and change-of-address requests are not handled via the Minister's e-mail address.

Mail

Please write to:

The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is clearly evident that London office is stuffed with application so they have been alloted visa more than any other office.

ghumman

Jan 21, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,
Good Day!

I had applied for FSW in April, 2009 and submitted full application with required documents on 28th August, 2009 to CHC-Islamabad, Pakistan.

As per the CIC online application status, my application was transferred to CHC London on 30th June, 2010. My application status is now changed to “IN PROCESS” after review and processing was started on October 20, 2010

My daughter was born in APRIL, 2010, I immediately informed CHC Islamabad and they sent me following response:

"

File number:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

The information provided will be placed on your file.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

"

Now, as my application has became "IN PROCESS", I want to add my baby as dependent in my active application so please let me know which documents I need to submit for this purpose and to whom, I need to send the Demand Draft of the processing fee of my kid?

I therefore kindly request you to please elaborate the procedure in this situation

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ghumman said:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Good Day!

I had applied for FSW in April, 2009 and submitted full application with required documents on 28th August, 2009 to CHC-Islamabad, Pakistan.

As per the CIC online application status, my application was transferred to CHC London on 30th June, 2010. My application status is now changed to “IN PROCESS” after review and processing was started on October 20, 2010

My daughter was born in APRIL, 2010, I immediately informed CHC Islamabad and they sent me following response:

"

File number:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

The information provided will be placed on your file.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

"

Now, as my application has became "IN PROCESS", I want to add my baby as dependent in my active application so please let me know which documents I need to submit for this purpose and to whom, I need to send the Demand Draft of the processing fee of my kid?

I therefore kindly request you to please elaborate the procedure in this situation
Replied with detail on other forum.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-applicants-waiting-for-medical-request-t58687.870.html

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
today i had talk with amir ismail ....one of the renowned imigration consultant...i came to knw that london office is taking 12 to 16 months after 2nd aor to process the application....so guys its going to be the end of 2011...i sent my full application to chc london last may 2010