staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
@ Ali
What is your E-CAS showing. I mean when you click "In-Process" does it shows the started processing date or not?
no date mention same RBVO details, I also again apply caipsnotes in the last week of Jan 2011, inshallah I will get it in the first week of march then I will share on the forum if my status will really Inprocess then it will 100% show in caipsnotes with date.After getting caipsnotes picture will be clear that INPROCESS is ERROR or not.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today some new Delhi 2010 applicants got inprocess with date but I see not a single CHC London applicant got inprocess today :(http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-xfer-to-chc-nd-in-jan-feb-march-2010-please-join-here-t54244.2655.html

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
no date mention same RBVO details, I also again apply caipsnotes in the last week of Jan 2011, inshallah I will get it in the first week of march then I will share on the forum if my status will really Inprocess then it will 100% show in caipsnotes with date.After getting caipsnotes picture will be clear that INPROCESS is ERROR or not.
To my understanding it might be an error. I guess those who have status changed to "In-Process" & date is mentioned inside is correct. Anyway let see what caips shows. Would you mind to tell how much you paid firstly when you applied for caips & how much you've been charged this time [second time].

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
To my understanding it might be an error. I guess those who have status changed to "In-Process" & date is mentioned inside is correct. Anyway let see what caips shows. Would you mind to tell how much you paid firstly when you applied for caips & how much you've been charged this time [second time].
No one knows this is ERROR or not. Last week and today I see some applicants they got inprocess status with rbvo details but last week and today they got inprocess with date, so I think no one knows what's happening with ecase and firstly I spent 35$ for caipsnotes and second time I spent 30$ through www.caipsnotes.com

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEAR ADMINISTRATOR,

PLZ UPDATE MY STATUS
CHANGED TO "IN PROCESS" TODAY

staralihaider said:
40 to 46 days exactly. I got my caips on 46th day. through www.caipsnotes.com

30 days almost impossible.

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
This week there is no candy from CHC.
Status still RBVO.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rizwan Khan said:
Pls tell me about how i can join list of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London.
No problem dear rizwan if you are not in the list just share with us your details and then I will add you in the next updated list may be I will update list in next 2 days for your reference check the list on 127 page. Thank you

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali bhai.,,thanks for your wishes. i dont thnk so its an error becoz i m sendin query regarding application status to CHC on monthly basis and in every reply their response was differnt. in their last reply this was the statment
"Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer" dated 14-02-2011
and now my status is turnd to in process. i will send them anothr qery for Medical in mid march.
ol of u can do like this, follow ur application on monthly basis than u'll ve clear idea wat is happening with ur applctn.

staralihaider said:
yahooo congratulations Arkhan i am happy with your status i think inprocess are not errors inshallah.

K

K_S

Arkhan said:
ali bhai.,,thanks for your wishes. i dont thnk so its an error becoz i m sendin query regarding application status to CHC on monthly basis and in every reply their response was differnt. in their last reply this was the statment
"Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer" dated 14-02-2011
and now my status is turnd to in process. i will send them anothr qery for Medical in mid march.
ol of u can do like this, follow ur application on monthly basis than u'll ve clear idea wat is happening with ur applctn.
hi Khan sab,,,
buhat buht mubarak ho.... my time line is also same Application recieved at CHC on 28-04-2010 and 2aor dated 11-08-2010...status changed on 18-08-2010.....

please pray for me too ..

best wishes for you all

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BROTHER its just changed yesterday hopefully the line will be added in near future

quote author=coolangy link=topic=48848.msg620255#msg620255 date=1298384843]

When u click in process, does it show we started processing your application on xx date.
[/quote]

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
Good :)