VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
WAY said:
AOA STar;
First of all thanks a lot for keeping this thread alive. Regarding CAIPS would you mind sharing, hw informative are these at this stage. Do they really predict total time of case processing (till visa issuance). If yes, would you mind sharing your timeline.

Regards WAY
Caips at this stage can only tell you the BF'd [Bring Forward Date] means at what date your case will be re-opened OR When it'll turn into "In-Process". It can't tell you about the total time of case processing. As far as CHC London concerns I have observed ordering of caips at this stage is not worth. Because the BF'd date receive from CAIPS would not be accurate as Starali and others have experienced it before. The reason CHC London is very unpredictable. If you talk about other VO's caips at this stage could be helpful but not for London VO.

For BF'd check the link below:-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39705.0.html

How to Order CAIPS Notes?

Our CAIPS can be ordered thru either of the following 3 methods:
1. Your consultant, if u have one. -usually a Free service provided by the good ones, or costs $5-10.
2. A friend/relative in Canada. -s/he can obtain it for u. It costs $5.
3. Websites offering CAIPS Service*. -costs $30-40.

*WEBSITES:-
There r many who offer such services, but most applicants use either of the following:
a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html

Regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agreed with canada1234 , but it's my personal experience that caips notes are helpfully on any stage after issuing 2nd AOR, because when I applied caips after 2 months of 2nd AOR they give me 10 points for age that's mean they have verify my birth certificate on that stage and I also found internal information of my case which was very helpfully for me. Some time you found some additional documents request in caips and so many details are mention in caips notes and accurate.

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
staralihaider said:
Agreed with canada1234 , but it's my personal experience that caips notes are helpfully on any stage after issuing 2nd AOR, because when I applied caips after 2 months of 2nd AOR they give me 10 points for age that's mean they have verify my birth certificate on that stage and I also found internal information of my case which was very helpfully for me. Some time you found some additional documents request in caips and so many details are mention in caips notes and accurate.
O bahee
Salam
I wanna apply for Caips notes and have my brother in canada? Could ali you especially tell me how i should proceed as it shall be him paying and requesting and as far website is concerned its not written there so please advise
Regards

ashrafbwn

Oct 4, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2010(CIC), Full Docs:06-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
14-April-2010
AOR Received.
15-Sep-2010
Following is a list of the top 10 most liveable cities as ranked by The Economist Intelligence Unit:
1. Vancouver, Canada
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. Vienna, Austria
4. Toronto, Canada
5. Calgary, Canada
6. Helsinki, Finland
7. Sydney, Australia
8. Perth, Australia
8. Adelaide, Australia
10. Auckland, New Zealand
The bottom 10 cities were:
1. Harare, Zimbabwe
2. Dhaka , Bangladesh
3. Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
4. Lagos, Nigeria
5. Algiers , Algeria
6. Karachi, Pakistan
7. Douala, Cameroon
8. Tehran, Iran
9. Dakar, Senegal
10. Colombo, Sri Lanka
(Reuters)

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
HI....
@ ali.... this means they have checked your points eligibility before issuing 2AOR.

regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
HI....
@ ali.... this means they have checked your points eligibility before issuing 2AOR.

regards
May be or may be not, but I think they have already verify my birth certificate After 2 months of 2nd AOR so that's way they give me 10 point for age.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuccoo0 said:
O bahee
Salam
I wanna apply for Caips notes and have my brother in canada? Could ali you especially tell me how i should proceed as it shall be him paying and requesting and as far website is concerned its not written there so please advise
Regards
I don't know accurate about this, check page 127 their is a applicant named cheeta37 contact with him he can help you becoz 2 weeks before he applied caips notes through his brother in 5$ who lived in Canada.if you want I can also send you his cell no.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuccoo0 said:
O bahee
Salam
Regards
1)Ask your brother to get a bank draft of c$ 5.00 from western union or bank, in the name of Receiver General for Canada

2) Send him a consent form signed by you
Get an idea of consent form as in this link
http://caipsnotes.com/Docs/ConsentForm_Caips.pdf

3)Duly fill up the required form in the link below and follow instructions
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends, Here is my story:
Due to ecas Errors my status was turned to Decision Made on Feb 1, 2011.
Sent Email to CHC London asking about status and they replied back that your application is under review or waiting for Visa officer etc.
Later my ecas status updated to Application Received.
20th Feb 2011, I recieved postal mail with 2nd AOR which was issued on 7th Feb, 2011.
Alhamdulilah today 22 Feb, 2011 my ecas status started showing In Process :)

Thanks a lot to Almighty Allah.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, when did London recieved your complete package?

imranmcse said:
Sent Email to CHC London asking about status and they replied back that your application is under review or waiting for Visa officer etc.
20th Feb 2011, I recieved postal mail with 2nd AOR which was issued on 7th Feb, 2011.

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Courier tracking shows they received my full docs on 14-Sept-2010 but in 2nd AOR its mentioned that they received my application on 20-Sept-2010.

haral said:
hi, when did London recieved your complete package?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imranmcse said:

Inprocess date is mention or not OR inprocess with RBVO details? Do they mention date that when they Will start processing your file?

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Inprocess date is mention or not OR inprocess with RBVO details? Do they mention date that when they Will start processing your file?
In Process date is not mentioned, after clicking "In Process" the details are same like before "We received your application for permanent residence on ........"
What about your status details? Is it different? I am also bit confused on this.

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
staralihaider said:
I don't know accurate about this, check page 127 their is a applicant named cheeta37 contact with him he can help you becoz 2 weeks before he applied caips notes through his brother in 5$ who lived in Canada.if you want I can also send you his cell no.
Ali
Salam
I shall appreciate if you can send me his number i means Cheeta number mine is 0300-9623866
Regards

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
@Ali
What is your E-CAS showing. I mean when you click "In-Process" does it shows the started processing date or not?