+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

ghumman

Jan 21, 2011
my online status has now changed to IN Process by 15.02.2011. my baby born in March-10 immemorially i informed CIC & they replied that "the information will be placed on you file" now as my status has changed to IN PROCESS i want to add my baby in application. i wrote to CIC-Londan to inquire about documents to submit? & person to who should i submit. they replied me as under:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

Your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files and that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

now as they are asking me to wait, i feel to send them the documents, some one help me regardin:

e-mail ID for corresponding with Landon Office?
what documents should i submit?
to whom should i submit documents?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghumman said:
my online status has now changed to IN Process by 15.02.2011. my baby born in March-10 immemorially i informed CIC & they replied that "the information will be placed on you file" now as my status has changed to IN PROCESS i want to add my baby in application. i wrote to CIC-Londan to inquire about documents to submit? & person to who should i submit. they replied me as under:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

Your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files and that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

now as they are asking me to wait, i feel to send them the documents, some one help me regardin:

e-mail ID for corresponding with Landon Office?
what documents should i submit?
to whom should i submit documents?
They are giving almost same reply to all of us.

Haseeb

Sep 26, 2010
Seniors please, i had my aor in aug, 2010, london vo, my ecas RVo. i have had a son now. my query is when i am required informing my vo. am i required To inform now or i should inform when my case goes in process or aT medical also possible?
regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SUNNYSMILES said:
today i had talk with amir ismail ....one of the renowned imigration consultant...i came to knw that london office is taking 12 to 16 months after 2nd aor to process the application....so guys its going to be the end of 2011...i sent my full application to chc london last may 2010
Next 4 months are very important you will see mostly people in the list will get medicals in next 4 months inshallah.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haseeb said:
Seniors please, i had my aor in aug, 2010, london vo, my ecas RVo. i have had a son now. my query is when i am required informing my vo. am i required To inform now or i should inform when my case goes in process or aT medical also possible?
regards
Inform CHC london as soon as possible.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have to do this as soon as you get a new file number from visa office. now if you have it.. you should send a- draft of 150 CAD of the same sort you sent for yourself to CIO. b- baby's birth certificate's notarized copy with translation if needed. c- notarized copy of baby's passport's first two pages. d- cover letter to explain it all with your file number.... courier these to the same address you sent your complete application.... hope it helps and congrats on the birth of your baby.

staralihaider said:
Inform CHC london as soon as possible.

q2hassan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
documents sent on 22th june received on 24th june(AZIZW)
AOR Received.
ECAS 'Received by Visa office 'changed on 24th Aug 2010 waiting for 2nd AOR
Salaam,
seniors pls. help i applied in 2009 got 1st AOR in feb sent docs in june got 2nd AOR in AUg 2010 now my ecas is Receive by visa office , i wana add my wife in my list, as i have married recently , what is the procedure ? can i add my wife to my application and she gets the PR wid me ? or shall i have to apply for spose visa ..?

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys check your status. My status gone back from In Process to Application Recieved. Don't know whats going on. Only Allah knows better.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats how it should ve been in the first place. RBVO confirms your application is complete---atleast now you dont have to worry about incomeplete app. good luck
imranmcse said:
Guys check your status. My status gone back from In Process to Application Recieved. Don't know whats going on. Only Allah knows better.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Staralihaider,

When you are expecting to received CAIPS. Please do share the BF'd with us. This will enable us to understand how far they have gone through the files.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Dear Staralihaider,

When you are expecting to received CAIPS. Please do share the BF'd with us. This will enable us to understand how far they have gone through the files.
Before 10 march 2011 inshallah and i will share with all of you.