LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
hayatz said:
Hi Everyone,
My brother sent application to sponsor his wife at this address:

Case Processing Centre Mississuaga
P.O.Box 3000 Station A
Mississauga ON L5A 4N6

After 3 months, when we did not receive anything from immigration so we called in and Canada Immigration claimed that they do not have application. Canada post mailed out and if they did not receive it we do not receive it where is the application. Did weLOST the application with all original documents? Is there anyone who can please help us what to do.
1 suggestion for Case Processing Centre that whenever you recieved any application, please contact the person and tell them that you receved the application.
Thanx
sorry to hear that :( :( i just cant imagine how can they do that, if they open all application after receiving to check if its complete or not why cant they send a confirmation email for the sake of us so that we can refile in case. i think they dont get their salary at the time :mad: :mad: :mad:
didnt your brother track his package with canada post tracking number??
i mean when i sent my application, i got confirmation from courier company that your application is received and signed by Dave at CIC.
im afraid also because i didnt hear anything from CIC yet ??? ???
i hope you should call them few more times and if they cant find send your application again asap.
best of luck :)

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Not really, other than their protests a while ago, it seems ok
That makes me feel better. The USPS lady told me I could track it but when I tried a couple days later I found out that I could not so she was confused. I really regret not sending it UPS or FedEx.

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
missmini said:
well didn't the sponsor pay the application fees? if he did it by credit card he got the confirmation and the official receipt number (starts with R and many digits)...that receipt confirmation was supposed to be filled in and sent with the application but maybe u have kept a copy (or if u got it by email u can still have it there)

no worries, many of us didn't get any sort of communication from them either!!!! :)
iz there anyway to call islamabd cic n ask for the status is it possible

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
ashunandal said:
sorry to hear that :( :( i just cant imagine how can they do that, if they open all application after receiving to check if its complete or not why cant they send a confirmation email for the sake of us so that we can refile in case. i think they dont get their salary at the time :mad: :mad: :mad:
didnt your brother track his package with canada post tracking number??
i mean when i sent my application, i got confirmation from courier company that your application is received and signed by Dave at CIC.
im afraid also because i didnt hear anything from CIC yet ??? ???
i hope you should call them few more times and if they cant find send your application again asap.
best of luck :)
hii ashunandal it looks like Dave signed for ours too ::) i say looks like cuz we got no signature officially on the courier record but after further inquiry they told us that...i'm glad that it looks that this person actually exist and they didn't just invent a name :) thanks for sharing!!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
suppy said:
iz there anyway to call islamabd cic n ask for the status is it possible
if u didn't get the sponsor approval yet then the application is not in islamabad yet so they have no clue....keep calling CIC if u applied before Jan 25; good luck!!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
hayatz said:
Hi Everyone,
My brother sent application to sponsor his wife at this address:

Case Processing Centre Mississuaga
P.O.Box 3000 Station A
Mississauga ON L5A 4N6

After 3 months, when we did not receive anything from immigration so we called in and Canada Immigration claimed that they do not have application. Canada post mailed out and if they did not receive it we do not receive it where is the application. Did weLOST the application with all original documents? Is there anyone who can please help us what to do.
1 suggestion for Case Processing Centre that whenever you recieved any application, please contact the person and tell them that you receved the application.
Thanx
i'm soo sorry :( it might not be lost just misplaced....keep calling them and ask them to make inquiry also get ur MP involved....good luck!! :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Amoss said:
:D :D :D
I left work early today because of some stomach pain.. and then just for the heck of it called CIC-M AND was really happy to hear that I was approved as my husband's sponsor and that our file has been sent to Buffalo!!

Needed that today! Too bad my husband left for the weekend and we can't celebrate together! Oh well! I'll celebrate for the both of us! (with chicken soup in bed :p )

Happy Weekend to everyone! Let the approvals keep coming!
yaaaay really nice weekend for u Amoss congraaaaaats :) very nice news....is ur mailing address outside Canada? if yes will u let me know how long it takes to receive it?

omg so i think i need to get ready mentally to start calling in the following weeks ???....still hope it won't b the case; hope we all get the desired emails :) have a nice weekend!! :)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
That makes me feel better.
That is good.
canadiangirl78 said:
The USPS lady told me I could track it but when I tried a couple days later I found out that I could not so she was confused. I really regret not sending it UPS or FedEx.
I have used USPS before it depends on which service you picked and the number should track it. Did she tell you USPS uses Canada post within-once it's in Canada!
Anyway, i believe the track number should work on USPS site, check with USPS if you can still check it!

Again do not worry yourself it will be allright.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
That is good.
I have used USPS before it depends on which service you picked and the number should track it. Did she tell you USPS uses Canada post within-once it's in Canada!
Anyway, i believe the track number should work on USPS site, check with USPS if you can still check it!

Again do not worry yourself it will be allright.
I used a flat rate envelope and when I tried tracking it I read that flat rate envelopes cannot be tracked. I paid $30!

No I just assumed it went to Canada post. I don't think USPS works in other countries.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
I used a flat rate envelope and when I tried tracking it I read that flat rate envelopes cannot be tracked. I paid $30!

No I just assumed it went to Canada post. I don't think USPS works in other countries.
Most mail services contract other services if it's out of their jurdisticion per-say! Anyway, just relax and be positive. It would be alright.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Most mail services contract other services if it's out of their jurdisticion per-say! Anyway, just relax and be positive. It would be alright.
Actually I do remember her mentioning it would go through Canada post. She mentioned the strike.

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
missmini said:
yaaaay really nice weekend for u Amoss congraaaaaats :) very nice news....is ur mailing address outside Canada? if yes will u let me know how long it takes to receive it?

omg so i think i need to get ready mentally to start calling in the following weeks ???....still hope it won't b the case; hope we all get the desired emails :) have a nice weekend!! :)
Missmini,

I am out of Canada-- in East Asia atm. I will definitely post when I actually receive the letter. I wonder why they send it by snail mail. But anyway, I am glad I called and found out before waiting for it to get to me by post. I'd call too if I were you in a week or so. I take it from your posts that you are in the Middle East?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Amoss said:
Missmini,

I am out of Canada-- in East Asia atm. I will definitely post when I actually receive the letter. I wonder why they send it by snail mail. But anyway, I am glad I called and found out before waiting for it to get to me by post. I'd call too if I were you in a week or so. I take it from your posts that you are in the Middle East?
yes that's where we r :) it will b difficult to call, the hour difference is significant as u know, but at least the weekends r different ;) i guess i'll wait a week or so more :p ...so yeah do keep me posted abt the date on the letter and the date when it arrives :) thaaaaank u!!! aaah and i thought if they see mailing address outside Canada then they should use the email even more ::) ::) ::)

v4x

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Our application was on Jan 17,nothing receives yet...pls keep us posted

iacrossnation said:
You are right, "It takes one week to open an application from the date of delivery. An application is processed and a decision made on the same day it is opened. This is (or was) the actual processing time." was what they did a few years ago. It's better to issue AOR to let applicants know they receive the application and waiting for processing rather than NOTHING. I just called call centre again. I feel it's useless, they started to say they couldn't answer my question. I asked them why the online showed Jan. 25, but our application was on Jan. 18 has no record yet. "I couldn't answer your question, just wait..."

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I remember reading it somewhere that we would receive a letter