+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2012 Applicants - Join here!

goodya+RAJPUTH

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Christine08 said:
Hi guys!

I am confused on what is PPR means? I got a letter to ask other documents like the Appendix A and B and sending my passport to the Manila Embassy. Does this means I'm OK not to get any interview and just wait for my visa to be delivered after I sent them the additional documents??
dont worry ...PPR means Passport request

Christine08

Apr 13, 2012
Cebu, City Philippines 6000
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-December-2011
Doc's Request.
19-March-2012
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-February-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-February-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-October-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
letter date: 19-March-2012 received April 11,2012 in regular mail.
VISA ISSUED...
08-May-2012
LANDED..........
soon on September 26, 2012 YAAYY!!!!!

Thanks for the reply. I'm just confused and it get to the point that it frustrates us couple on whats going on next. I hope it doesnt takes so long to get back my passport and hoping that my visa is already include when they return it to me. ;)

Christine08

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-December-2011
Doc's Request.
19-March-2012
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-February-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-February-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-October-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08-May-2012
LANDED..........
Did anyone here also ask to submit a NSO Advisory on Marriages? Can I get it anywhere here in Philippines as long as its in NSO office right? Good luck for us!! ;)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ocanadaguy said:
Well I did some calling and got to talk to someone who could relay my questions about the paper i got mailed today... She forwarded it to the actual guy who worked with my application... He emailed me back today ( i checked when i came home from work).. those 2 documents that I didn't understand why I have to redo... It is because they are apparently missing... but that is amazing because I have the photo copies of them in my binder.. and the Originals are not there... I know I had every single paper in the mail envelope when I sealed it.... where could it have gone? I don't know.. but at least it seems that I did fill it out right... It says sign and date it.. But I think that I will date it the original date because that's what it should be. Either way... along with the sponsorship evaluation form, I am going to photo copy all of my T1 slips that I have received for income tax.. if there is any kind of doubt what so ever, i am sure those will go away... AND the letter from my employer (I had to get yet another one today).. that was missing to.. I am quite organized and I can't believe 3 things are missing... For future applicants... perhaps videotape yourself and show all the documents you put inside the postal box for proof and then seal it and then you could prove that you did your part... Crazy crazy! Now I have another thing to do this weekend... Thank god they didn't lose anything that I couldn't easily and quickly replace! Anyway.. off to bed... and lets hope to see many more of us get what we're all wanting next week :) Good Luck!!
That is exactly what I have expected. They even told you to send photocopies before! I told you to just go along with what they say and send the photocopies. The story (if I visualize it) is:
They received your files some documents went missing, misplaced or some drink fell on some papers or....etc. They did not know what to do. When you called they thought it is the best to get these from you. Then you had the MP investigate so they told you they found your file. ...the story goes on...

ocanadaguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-1-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
No, my MP didn't investigate... I had talked with her and she was ready to investigate.. she sent me by email a consent form to sign (without that she can't do anything)... and before I faxed her the signed copy I called CIC, that's when they told me they are now working on my file... 1 day earlier, it was still missing... if on that last phone call they would have still said it was missing... then immediately after I would have faxed her the paper. So it was just luck at CIC... 1 day earlier and my MP would have been calling them... and when I mail off this new package.. I am going to write a little note and tell him... if my package wasn't still sealed when you got it on your desk, perhaps the person that checks things out before must have not put it back inside! I thoroughly went through my papers again because of this and I am certain without any doubt they were included in my package! I only slept 6 hours probably because I just had to look though things again this morning... and I only have photo copies. At least they'll have this stuff Monday before 10:00.. I'm gonna FedEx these over. Gonna get started on that soon, after breakfast. Oh and the lady told me that I may have to wait 1 or 2 business days before he can email me back.. but when I checked my email.. he had sent it to me aprox.. 30 minutes after my phone call.. so at least that was fast service... that gives me the weekend to finish and send it in for Monday AM... better than loosing weekdays.

petergriffin

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jan-2012
AOR Received.
01-Mar-2012.. sponsor appr. 02-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
12-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-august-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
12-Mar-2012.. letter recieve 30-Mar-2012 sent 12-Apr-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-june-2012
LANDED..........
22-july-2012
Christine08 said:
Did anyone here also ask to submit a NSO Advisory on Marriages? Can I get it anywhere here in Philippines as long as its in NSO office right? Good luck for us!! ;)
My wife was asked to submit that also. I believe she just went to NSO and got it. It was just a piece of paper that showed her previous marriage and that it was annulled and than the registration of our marriage. Good luck and congrats on the PPR

Christine08

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-December-2011
Doc's Request.
19-March-2012
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-February-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-February-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-October-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08-May-2012
LANDED..........
petergriffin said:
My wife was asked to submit that also. I believe she just went to NSO and got it. It was just a piece of paper that showed her previous marriage and that it was annulled and than the registration of our marriage. Good luck and congrats on the PPR
Hi Petergriffin!!

I see. They also asked it to your wife. I hope I can get it soon. Thanks! Good luck on your application too! ;)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
hey guys
have been very busy with other things (yaaaaay) and i was trying to stay away but i'm curious like a cat
i'm in hurry and it's just here i still keep in touch with this forum for now and i wanted to say hiii ;D LOL Amanda don't remove me, if i have news for sure i'll say but looking at their timeline not yet....84 days hmmmm.......whatever.....i'll focus on other things.....i have some swears to say but it's not nice :p
congrats for the new approvals for everyone but i'm really really happy for madmtl and ocanadaguy, u r my heroes!!!!!!! congraaaaaats....madmtl update us abt the CSQ too!!!!! (when u applied, how long it took, etc....good luck!!....my papers r ready since long time i guess i have to change the signing date LOL)....and OMG ocanadaguy they don't have all ur papers, that's so strange and even more strange that they don't say it clearly; like this it was so confusing cuz u didn't know if something was wrong with the forms or who knows!!!
laleh_d if u read this, no i didn't get my approval yet, obviously!! :mad:
message to I.N. not related to immigration but with her Easter wishes (some people from some parts of the world celebrate Easter this weekend, same her and me :D ) multumesc pt mesaj, de fapt nu m-as fi logat deloc dar vroiam sa-ti raspund, si tie Paste Fericit cu sanatate si o viza pana la Inaltare ;) profita din plin de Pastele de acolo, eu nu l-am mai petrecut acolo de 10 ani, dar chiar si departe am vopsit oua, drob, etc etc....toate de capul meu!!!! asa o sa fie totul mai aproape de cum eram obisnuita....numai bine si da keep in touch!!!! :*

good luck everyone!! :)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ocanadaguy said:
No, my MP didn't investigate... I had talked with her and she was ready to investigate.. she sent me by email a consent form to sign (without that she can't do anything)... and before I faxed her the signed copy I called CIC, that's when they told me they are now working on my file... 1 day earlier, it was still missing... if on that last phone call they would have still said it was missing... then immediately after I would have faxed her the paper. So it was just luck at CIC... 1 day earlier and my MP would have been calling them... and when I mail off this new package.. I am going to write a little note and tell him... if my package wasn't still sealed when you got it on your desk, perhaps the person that checks things out before must have not put it back inside! I thoroughly went through my papers again because of this and I am certain without any doubt they were included in my package! I only slept 6 hours probably because I just had to look though things again this morning... and I only have photo copies. At least they'll have this stuff Monday before 10:00.. I'm gonna FedEx these over. Gonna get started on that soon, after breakfast. Oh and the lady told me that I may have to wait 1 or 2 business days before he can email me back.. but when I checked my email.. he had sent it to me aprox.. 30 minutes after my phone call.. so at least that was fast service... that gives me the weekend to finish and send it in for Monday AM... better than loosing weekdays.
I am happy for you. I know and I am sure you have not missed anything. They (CIC) made a mess and tried to cover up, it is good that they missed few easy to redo documents, who knows they might have lost more but they tried to cover up...who really knows what happened or went down there ... (I still think they have spilled something or...).... crazy crazy
at the end they stressed you out but it is all over

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:
hey guys
have been very busy with other things (yaaaaay) and i was trying to stay away but i'm curious like a cat
i'm in hurry and it's just here i still keep in touch with this forum for now and i wanted to say hiii ;D LOL Amanda don't remove me, if i have news for sure i'll say but looking at their timeline not yet....84 days hmmmm.......whatever.....i'll focus on other things.....i have some swears to say but it's not nice :p
congrats for the new approvals for everyone but i'm really really happy for madmtl and ocanadaguy, u r my heroes!!!!!!! congraaaaaats....madmtl update us abt the CSQ too!!!!! (when u applied, how long it took, etc....good luck!!....my papers r ready since long time i guess i have to change the signing date LOL)....and OMG ocanadaguy they don't have all ur papers, that's so strange and even more strange that they don't say it clearly; like this it was so confusing cuz u didn't know if something was wrong with the forms or who knows!!!
message to I.N. not related to immigration but with her Easter wishes (some people from some parts of the world celebrate Easter this weekend, same her and me :D ) multumesc pt mesaj, de fapt nu m-as fi logat deloc dar vroiam sa-ti raspund, si tie Paste Fericit cu sanatate si o viza pana la Inaltare ;) profita din plin de Pastele de acolo, eu nu l-am mai petrecut acolo de 10 ani, dar chiar si departe am vopsit oua, drob, etc etc....toate de capul meu!!!! asa o sa fie totul mai aproape de cum eram obisnuita....numai bine si da keep in touch!!!! :*

And I have been wondering where have you been I have decided if I did not see you posting this weekend to start asking around :)

inflight

Apr 14, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
30-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
Hi Guys,

So I've been following this thread for a while. Very impressive. It proves that we all got each other. Power of public is matchless. I created an account today because I was feeling guilty that I'm not contributing to this thread. So I applied for spousal visa:

Application sent : January 23rd 2012
Application Received: January 25th 2012

Waiting for AOR.

Cheers Everyone

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inflight said:
Hi Guys,

So I've been following this thread for a while. Very impressive. It proves that we all got each other. Power of public is matchless. I created an account today because I was feeling guilty that I'm not contributing to this thread. So I applied for spousal visa:

Application sent : January 23rd 2012
Application Received: January 25th 2012

Waiting for AOR.

Cheers Everyone
have you checked this;
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/petition-call-to-ministry-of-immigration-for-cics-poor-practice-t100257.0.html

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
missmini said:
hey guys

Missmini, good to see you on here! But it's good to know you found some other things to occupy your time with! It's good we have each other, but we need to think about other things too sometimes otherwise we will go crazy.

??? ??? ??? ??? ::)

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodya+RAJPUTH said:
bingo thank god .........i also got PPR request .
i got email today ...good luck to every one else god bless us :) all to reach our destination
Wonderful, you must be very relieved! I'm hoping to stay on your heels :D