+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Student points CIC should scrap FSWP stream

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The. Majority of international graduates will land in 2017 , words of the immigration minister, you are a dreamer if you think that s not coming. How they will do it? I dont know but I am more than 100% sured it will be done. Cuz the government wants to to put an end to this. Siblings are not pushing government to obtain point, we never were, it was them who said that they wanted us in canada and we are not going to say now to that.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Intl students just dont want to accept the fact that they are low on human capital there are lots of other experienced and more educated people are there which have more points then them. They just whine about that we have done bachelors in canada we want more points. If they have done masters and have CLB 9-10 English with 1 yr canadian exp they should easily can get 500+ points. But they want it easy way which is not fair.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
There's theories about Game Of Thrones that have been talked about for a while that have not happened, and that's been on air for almost 5 years.
that you feel like joking does not change the fact that most international graguates will land in 2017. Same thing for siblings, and francophones. Just get over it and move on, No offense.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
betty44 said:
that you feel like joking does not change the fact that most international graguates will land in 2017. Same thing for siblings, and francophones. Just get over it and move on, No offense.
Why, why, why would they give more points for French speakers when both English and French are recognised languages? If you speak French at CLB 9 as first language you get the same points as if it was English. You don't have to just speak English to get to Canada.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:
Intl students just dont want to accept the fact that they are low on human capital there are lots of other experienced and more educated people are there which have more points then them. They just whine about that we have done bachelors in canada we want more points. If they have done masters and have CLB 9-10 English with 1 yr canadian exp they should easily can get 500+ points. But they want it easy way which is not fair.
it is cuz they whine that they will become PR next year. Guys, the liberals said it is coming and they will have a pathway, that means more points, just deal with it. Your denial will no do anything about it.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Whatever you predict, they aren't going to remove the skilled worker option just to get students in. You've seen 20 yr old students, right? Especially students who have had their education paid for by parents. They aren't capable of looking after themselves let alone contributing to the economy.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
betty44 said:
it is cuz they whine that they will become PR next year. Guys, the liberals said it is coming and they will have a pathway, that means more points, just deal with it. Your denial will no do anything about it.
And your troll stiring does nothing either. Look, you spend most of your time on this forum putting people down. If you have PR, great, get on with enjoying your Canadian life. If not, get off your computer and go outside. The world isn't as bleak as you think it is.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Why, why, why would they give more points for French speakers when both English and French are recognised languages? If you speak French at CLB 9 as first language you get the same points as if it was English. You don't have to just speak English to get to Canada.
cuz the liberals want it that way buddy. I said it before

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
betty44 said:
The liberals aren't about to force every Canadian to be fluent in both English AND French, so they can't force that on immigrants. They ask that you know one of the languages fluently. The other is a bonus, as it is in Canada for citizens applying for jobs.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
Actually, it is presently unfair as very few points are awarded for a second official language; around 100s for 1st language and 20s for 2nd language. It should have been the same for 2nd official language, in the 100s would have been fair.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
The liberals aren't about to force every Canadian to be fluent in both English AND French, so they can't force that on immigrants. They ask that you know one of the languages fluently. The other is a bonus, as it is in Canada for citizens applying for jobs.
Wrong; Actually I was shocked to see many Canadians English-French bilingual; I thought they were anglophone but at a point they were speaking French.

French is disappearing because of immigration and the government wants to fix that.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
And your troll stiring does nothing either. Look, you spend most of your time on this forum putting people down. If you have PR, great, get on with enjoying your Canadian life. If not, get off your computer and go outside. The world isn't as bleak as you think it is.
buddy im sorry, but it is like many people here say we are not canadians we dont make rules, but I have to give credit to international graduates they whine and they got their points.saying why this? Why that? That s not going to change the fact that this group of graduates will have a better pathway in 2017, and for the record im not a PR but I belive in being prepared and accepting the reality.sooner or later the anmouncement will be made and we are gonna have to accepted. Trust me I dont agree with most EE regulations but that s just the way it is.

hi_canada

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
fatani said:
Its a big decision to be an international student. That's why they are being awarded.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Talk to the liberals, it is their government, their promises, their rules. You cant do anything about what they wanna do. But we are complaining and we dont have the announce yet. It is good to share guys but dont take people comments personal and bettet yet be prepared in case thing dont go your way there are always pnps. Blessings

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Elrud said:
Actually, it is presently unfair as very few points are awarded for a second official language; around 100s for 1st language and 20s for 2nd language. It should have been the same for 2nd official language, in the 100s would have been fair.
What is the point of this. Canada other than quebec is majority english. But still they kept same in their level for both the official languages. They can have the system that if you have good english as a official language you will get more points and if french you will get less points if compared to english. Quebec gives huge points for french not for english but still federal gives equal amount of points to both if any of both languages are your first. Ontario has its french stream quebec has its own system for french lots of other provinces have french stream. Why every thing should be implemented on federal criteria as well whats the difference will remain in PNP ans federal programs then