Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 In progress starting on 09-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016, 1st OWP 11-09-2015, 2nd OWP 11-01-2016
File Transfer...
Three requests from CIC asking for police certificate, resubmission of forms and proof of cohabitatiion/relationship docs
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
chrismgallen said:
Glad that you finally heard something at least Bow! What date was the letter you received mailed?
i found the stamp on the envelope that says August 6, 2015. I received the returned package on August 12, 2015.

now i don't know if i should wait for the OWP or send out the application for restoration of the visitor status. Any advice anybody?

Applied to change the status to worker (OWP) then apply again to change back to visitor? It seems confusing to the person who will handle the case i guess.

playvltk04

Jun 3, 2015
b4bow said:
my first OWP application got returned yesterday! The CIC letter stated that my application is incomplete as insufficient processing fees were provided with my application.

i resubmitted the entire package, the missing $155 receipt and the CIC letter to CPC-M as requested this afternoon.

One thing is good, at least i know they opened my original PR package and stamped on the OWP application as it was received by CIC-M on May 6, 2015. However the letter didn't mention anything regarding the progress of the PR application and no UCI is provided.

I just hope that there will be a feedback soon after they receive my package tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
If it's not too confidential, can you pls let me know what cic told you ?

I'm in the same shoes, while CPC is not returning my package yet and I'm waiting for it.

I send the package over to CPC-V this morning and dear god, CIC-M requested you to send to them at Mississauga ?

Please, shred me some light, i'm really don't wanna have this waiting game with CIC :(

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Three requests from CIC asking for police certificate, resubmission of forms and proof of cohabitatiion/relationship docs
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
playvltk04 said:
If it's not too confidential, can you pls let me know what cic told you ?

I'm in the same shoes, while CPC is not returning my package yet and I'm waiting for it.

I send the package over to CPC-V this morning and dear god, CIC-M requested you to send to them at Mississauga ?

Please, shred me some light, i'm really don't wanna have this waiting game with CIC :(
“Insufficient processing fees were provided with your application.”

there was nothing else the letter said, it just said the whole package needs to be resubmitted with a copy of the letter and requested documents. there was no further instructions and no hint at all.

how did i know where to send it back? there was the address of the CPC -M on the top left corner at the beginning of the letter and the package was from CPC-M, so it made sense to me to send it back to this center for the officer to place my application into processing.

as to what were the requested documents, there were links listed on the letter which are linked up to the CIC website, so it was the client me to sort it out what to add myself. No particular instructions there.

detailed instructions on how to pay immigration fees:
http://www.CIC.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

instructions on obtaining and completing current immigration forms including paying fees:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

i didn't go thru those general links again tbh.

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
just want to reconfirm the fees for PR application without any dependent, how much does one have to pay? If the instructions on the website are clear enough for us to understand, then we do not need to ask others to clarify them for us. Disappointed.

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015
Sorry to hear that!
The fees should be 1040 for the apps and 255 for the OWP.
When did you send it first time? Early May? Did you get AOR??

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
playvltk04 said:
Oh dear god. :( I just sent the package this afternoon to CPC-V
That's why I said this, in a previous reply to you:
Some people have opted to send in a new OWP ASAP, before getting the original back from CIC, but I don't know if that's the proper protocol.

I suggest that you send a Case Specific Enquiry to CIC, to alert them that you've sent another OWP to CPC-V:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

ALL OWP applications are eventually sent to CPC-V...even those that are mailed to CPC-M first.

playvltk04

Jun 3, 2015
Ponga said:
That's why I said this, in a previous reply to you:
Some people have opted to send in a new OWP ASAP, before getting the original back from CIC, but I don't know if that's the proper protocol.

I suggest that you send a Case Specific Enquiry to CIC, to alert them that you've sent another OWP to CPC-V:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

ALL OWP applications are eventually sent to CPC-V...even those that are mailed to CPC-M first.
Don't worry Ponga. I'm not blaming you here, I just don't wanna raise lot of eyebrows cause of many packages flying around. Since it's really not fair for us to keep playing the guessing game due to the incompetence of their information.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
lachdanan said:
Hello everyone, just want to know if I apply Inland Application now but I only have a month left since I'm on tourist visa, will I have sufficient time till I get a response from CIC? or should I apply for an extension as well?

Thanks
If you apply inland you should send an application for OWP.

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
insonoro said:
Sorry to hear that!
The fees should be 1040 for the apps and 255 for the OWP.
When did you send it first time? Early May? Did you get AOR??
-----------------------------------------------------
Depending on your situation, you will need to pay one or more of these fees.
Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class – Fees
Application $CAN

Sponsorship application (per application) 75
Principal applicant 475

Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner of the principal applicant, or where a transitional provision applies, a family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older 550

A family member of the principal applicant who is under 19 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner, or is 19 years of age or older who has been unable to be financially self-supporting since before the age of 19, due to a physical or mental condition 150

Where a transitional provision applies, a family member of the principal applicant who:
is under 22 years of age, unmarried and not in a common-law relationship, or
is 22 years of age or older and has been unable to be financially self-supporting since before the age of 22, due to a physical or mental condition
------------info above from the Pay Your Fees link---------------------

The third one $550 above was the one that confused me. I am supposed to be the principal applicant here, so why do I need to pay for my spouse?

I paid $ 1,040 for PR and $255 for the OWP. I just wanna make sure it was correct!

Please let me know if anyone disagree with the total amount paid here.

i sent the first OWP with PR to CPC -M in May
and the second OWP alone to CPC -V in June
and now resubmitted the first OWP to CPC -M in August

i included a note and a letter telling each center that I had another copy of the same OWP submitted to both centers.

sorry for the long message here …

Step 3. Pay the fees
Calculating your fees
Use the table below to calculate the total amount of fees to be paid. There are two (2) types of fees:
1. The processing fee which must be included with your application.
Processing Fee Number of persons Amount per person Amount Due
Principal applicant 1 x $550 $550
Dependent child aged under 19, unmarried and not in a common-law relationship x $150
Dependent child aged 19 or older who has been unable to be financially self-supporting since before the age of 19 due to a physical or mental condition
x $150
Total Payment:
and
2. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested by the processing office at a later stage if your application is approved.
Note: We strongly recommend paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee along with your processing fees. By doing so, it will reduce the processing time of your application.
Right of Permanent Residence Fee Number of persons Amount per person Amount Due
Principal applicant 1 x $490 $490
Total Payment:
-----------------info above from the Guide 5289-------

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
Sophieee, congratulations on your landed status!

playvltk04

Jun 3, 2015
b4bow said:
Depending on your situation, you will need to pay one or more of these fees.
Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class – Fees
Application $CAN

Sponsorship application (per application) 75
Principal applicant 475

Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner of the principal applicant, or where a transitional provision applies, a family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older 550

A family member of the principal applicant who is under 19 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner, or is 19 years of age or older who has been unable to be financially self-supporting since before the age of 19, due to a physical or mental condition 150

Where a transitional provision applies, a family member of the principal applicant who:
is under 22 years of age, unmarried and not in a common-law relationship, or
is 22 years of age or older and has been unable to be financially self-supporting since before the age of 22, due to a physical or mental condition
------------info above from the Pay Your Fees link---------------------

The third one $550 above was the one that confused me. I am supposed to be the principal applicant here, so why do I need to pay for my spouse?

I paid $ 1,040 for PR and $255 for the OWP. I just wanna make sure it was correct!

Please let me know if anyone disagree with the total amount paid here.

and the second OWP alone to CPC -V in June
and now resubmitted the first OWP to CPC -M in August

i included a note and a letter telling each center that I had another copy of the same OWP submitted to both centers.

sorry for the long message here ...

Step 3. Pay the fees
Calculating your fees
Use the table below to calculate the total amount of fees to be paid. There are two (2) types of fees:
1. The processing fee which must be included with your application.
Processing Fee Number of persons Amount per person Amount Due
Principal applicant 1 x $550 $550
Dependent child aged under 19, unmarried and not in a common-law relationship x $150
Dependent child aged 19 or older who has been unable to be financially self-supporting since before the age of 19 due to a physical or mental condition
x $150
Total Payment:
and
2. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested by the processing office at a later stage if your application is approved.
Note: We strongly recommend paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee along with your processing fees. By doing so, it will reduce the processing time of your application.
Right of Permanent Residence Fee Number of persons Amount per person Amount Due
Principal applicant 1 x $490 $490
Total Payment:
-----------------info above from the Guide 5289-------
and the second OWP alone to CPC -V in June => this you have done by yourself ? Any return or communication after this?
and now resubmitted the first OWP to CPC -M in August => this was requested by CIC ? Man, i really hope you don't have to wait for fucking few months to get this sorted out.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
b4bow said:
Sophieee, congratulations on your landed status!
Thank you!:)

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
playvltk04 said:
and the second OWP alone to CPC -V in June => this you have done by yourself ? Any return or communication after this?
and now resubmitted the first OWP to CPC -M in August => this was requested by CIC ? Man, i really hope you don't have to wait for *censored word*ing few months to get this sorted out.
yes i sent the 2nd one to CPC-V in June in case they returned the first one and said I have not applied the OWP with a complete application before my vistor status expired in June. I just did whatever i could to make sure the implied status work for me. Wouldn't have done it back then if my status didn't expire.

if you have read what i have written before, you would see i resubmitted the package as requested.

It doesn't really matter to me which OWP, first or second, has been placed to processing. It only matters to me if I get the proper feedback and i will get the permit in the end. i do not understand the last part of conversation. Therefore, no comment.

Apanna

Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey people,

I got couple questions...

I am sponsoring my husband and we sent our application in the beginning of May 2015 and got our AOP and now we are waiting on OWP, but silly mistake I made I didn't pay all the fees and now its been three and a half months and we haven't gotten it yet, but we did receive a letter about a month ago to pay missing fees and I paid the same day and sent it back which was in the beginning of July. So my first question is...

1.Did our application for OWP went all the way to the bottom of the list and we have to wait another 2-3 months for it to come back?

and the second question is...

2. If my husband gets OWP and American visa is it okay if we go travel the States or anywhere at all (Mexico or even his back home Russia)?

Haven't gone for a honeymoon yet LOL

Thanks everyone for your help!