+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

lachdanan

Aug 5, 2015
sophieee said:
If you apply inland you should send an application for OWP.
thanks sophieee, we will do that, but first is it ok to submit our application now because I only have a month before my status expire as tourist visa? thanks

playvltk04

Jun 3, 2015
b4bow said:
yes i sent the 2nd one to CPC-V in June in case they returned the first one and said I have not applied the OWP with a complete application before my vistor status expired in June. I just did whatever i could to make sure the implied status work for me. Wouldn't have done it back then if my status didn't expire.

if you have read what i have written before, you would see i resubmitted the package as requested.

It doesn't really matter to me which OWP, first or second, has been placed to processing. It only matters to me if I get the proper feedback and i will get the permit in the end. i do not understand the last part of conversation. Therefore, no comment.
Good luck mate.

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
MC2015 said:
Ywqu, you have to apply online:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/services/dacf-electronique/index.html

Then, you click on " faire une nouvelle demande"

MIDI will process your case and, then, they will contact you to indicate the school you should go for an evaluation interview.

Good luck !!!
Hi, have you started your french course yet?
I filled the online forms and handed the documents today by person.
Hope to hear from them soon.

Roxa112

Aug 12, 2015
Hi all,

I hope any experienced applicants can help me. We are gathering the documents for the inland PR app.
Does anyone know when I should get the medical done? Does the medical expire?

I just wonder if you apply without, when does CIC request you to complete it?\

Thank you in advance!

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
Roxa112 said:
Hi all,

I hope any experienced applicants can help me. We are gathering the documents for the inland PR app.

Thank you in advance!
Med reports will be expired in one year.
Since the whole process takes 16 months, some people submit their Meds one year (or 10 months) after they sent PR app.
It seems like a good choice for me.

NZjosh

Sep 29, 2013
Apanna said:
Hey people,

I got couple questions...

I am sponsoring my husband and we sent our application in the beginning of May 2015 and got our AOP and now we are waiting on OWP, but silly mistake I made I didn't pay all the fees and now its been three and a half months and we haven't gotten it yet, but we did receive a letter about a month ago to pay missing fees and I paid the same day and sent it back which was in the beginning of July. So my first question is...

1.Did our application for OWP went all the way to the bottom of the list and we have to wait another 2-3 months for it to come back?

and the second question is...

2. If my husband gets OWP and American visa is it okay if we go travel the States or anywhere at all (Mexico or even his back home Russia)?

Haven't gone for a honeymoon yet LOL

Thanks everyone for your help!
I think you go to the back of the line again unfortunately, I have the same problem (missing the new $100 fee) resubmitted 24 June and have not heard anything since

NZjosh

Sep 29, 2013
Hey guys, at what stage can you cancel your inland application and still get a refund? If my IEC visa comes before my OWP through inland PR I would like to cancel and resubmit as Outland

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015
Hi Guys, looking for some advise:

I sent my app on May 5th, I received AOR on July 10th so all good.

Now my question:
My previous work permit expired on June 14th, so that I am on implied status right?
I still waiting for my OWP and hopefully will come before September 13th.
On september 13th it would be already 90 days since my old work permit expired. what shall I do? keep waiting and see if the OWP comes anytime soon?
Shall I do a restoration of status? get a visitor visa?just leave it like that?
I am worried that my app will be returned ( you never know) and then I will run out of status.

Thanks in advance!

Neee

Aug 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Hello Everyone,

I am new here, although I've read this thread countless time when in doubt while I was preparing my application. Thank you ! :). I finally submitted my PR application and would like to add my details to the spreadsheet :)

Date Application Received by CIC : July 30th 2015
Date AOR Received : N/A
Country of Origin : Sri Lanka
Canadian City of Residence : Montreal
OWP Received according to CIC. : Sent with application
OWP Received : N/A
Medical sent with app? : Yes
Police check sent with app? : Yes

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015
Neee said:
Hello Everyone,

I am new here, although I've read this thread countless time when in doubt while I was preparing my application. Thank you ! :). I finally submitted my PR application and would like to add my details to the spreadsheet :)

Date Application Received by CIC : July 30th 2015
Date AOR Received : N/A
Country of Origin : Sri Lanka
Canadian City of Residence : Montreal
OWP Received according to CIC. : Sent with application
OWP Received : N/A
Medical sent with app? : Yes
Police check sent with app? : Yes
Done! Good Luck!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
lachdanan said:
thanks sophieee, we will do that, but first is it ok to submit our application now because I only have a month before my status expire as tourist visa? thanks
Can't you submit your inland app in one month? You know, you can send a lot of stuff later, like the police check, medical, Option C, etc.
If you can't, then you have to apply for an extension, but you won't get an answer in 3 months, so you either have to wait till you get, or you have to send some proof to CIC that you have applied and ask them to consider you under implied status, therefore eligible for OWP.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Apanna said:
Hey people,

I got couple questions...

I am sponsoring my husband and we sent our application in the beginning of May 2015 and got our AOP and now we are waiting on OWP, but silly mistake I made I didn't pay all the fees and now its been three and a half months and we haven't gotten it yet, but we did receive a letter about a month ago to pay missing fees and I paid the same day and sent it back which was in the beginning of July. So my first question is...

1.Did our application for OWP went all the way to the bottom of the list and we have to wait another 2-3 months for it to come back?

and the second question is...

2. If my husband gets OWP and American visa is it okay if we go travel the States or anywhere at all (Mexico or even his back home Russia)?

Haven't gone for a honeymoon yet LOL

Thanks everyone for your help!
It's never perfectly safe to travel before he become a PR. If you decide to risk it, have him a multiple entry visitor visa to Canada, and preferable a letter of employment. But it's still on the officer.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Roxa112 said:
Hi all,

Thank you in advance!
Read the FAQ http://goo.gl/yPWcrr

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
insonoro said:
Hi Guys, looking for some advise:

I sent my app on May 5th, I received AOR on July 10th so all good.

Now my question:
My previous work permit expired on June 14th, so that I am on implied status right?
I still waiting for my OWP and hopefully will come before September 13th.
On september 13th it would be already 90 days since my old work permit expired. what shall I do? keep waiting and see if the OWP comes anytime soon?
Shall I do a restoration of status? get a visitor visa?just leave it like that?
I am worried that my app will be returned ( you never know) and then I will run out of status.

Thanks in advance!
If your app was received on May 5th, then on Sep 13th it will over 4 months. So, if you haven't heard anything by then I think it's a good idea to apply for restoration of status a week before your 90 days are over.