+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
jmorrison said:
Thank you!! What can I use the temporary SIN number for?
Working and if you're in Alberta getting health coverage. I got my health coverage when I received OWP and sin no :)

Obi-Wan

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
jmorrison said:
Thank you!! What can I use the temporary SIN number for?
Hi You need the SIN number if you plan to work in Canada and for other benifits, etc.
You can find all the information at the service canada website. just google for "canada sin card" and it will be the first link.

sheisoptimistic

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
29-APR-2016 / AIP 14-JUL-2016
File Transfer...
05-JUL-2016
Med's Request
14-JUL-2016
Med's Done....
27-JUL-2016
Interview........
Etobicoke
Passport Req..
17-JUN-2016
Hello,

I've been eyeing this forum for quite some time now and I know it says 2015 but I am in the more current year.. I sent in a inland application for my husband and just received an email stating that they received my application on the date I sent it with the courier.
so I'm guessing what I'm waiting for next is the acceptance of me being able to sponsor him.
I made the mistake of not sending in a OWP at the same time of the application, I hope it doesn't cost me time wise.
This whole process is so nerve wrecking, my husband over stayed his visa and is considered out of status so I am staying positive through out this whole process. Fingers crossed**
Thankfully there's this forum so I don't feel like I'm the only one.

Timeline:

Application Received / March 21, 2016

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheisoptimistic said:
Hello,

I've been eyeing this forum for quite some time now and I know it says 2015 but I am in the more current year.. I sent in a inland application for my husband and just received an email stating that they received my application on the date I sent it with the courier.
so I'm guessing what I'm waiting for next is the acceptance of me being able to sponsor him.
I made the mistake of not sending in a OWP at the same time of the application, I hope it doesn't cost me time wise.
This whole process is so nerve wrecking, my husband over stayed his visa and is considered out of status so I am staying positive through out this whole process. Fingers crossed**
Thankfully there's this forum so I don't feel like I'm the only one.

Timeline:

Application Received / March 21, 2016
Has it been more than 90 days since he lost his status? If it hasn't, he should apply for Restoration of Status. This will make your lives a lot easier!

The OWP would have been pointless, because without status he doesn't qualify for the Pilot Program OWP.

If he reaches AIP stage (in ~ 17 months), he would then be eligible to apply for the `regular' OWP.

He should tread softly because of his status issue. Even something as simple as a routine traffic stop (or checkpoint) could make things even worse for him.

Good luck!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Mandy413 said:
Awesome, thank you! So they are not requesting any updated medical or anything?
They are not requesting medical at the moment. But they can still ask you to do another medical test if the exam has expired before you land as PR. They can extend the validity of the exam but not always. So be prepared for a possibility of another medical test. They will let you know if they want you to do another medical test.

lauralee15

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
6-7-2016
Today I finally received an email from CIC stating they received our application - assuming this is AOR???

If it doesn't say anything like "please send...", does it mean that we will likely not have any part of our application returned at this stage? Or is there still risk of that happening?

They received the application Nov 6/15. OWP received Feb 29/16

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geri said:
I am a November applicant cic got my application on Nov 23 2015 (accirding to canada post) got my owp on feb 29 2016, I sent an email to CIC last week inquiring about my AOR but I received an email saying that they dont have a record of my application. How can this be when i sent my owp and pr application in one package. I dont know what will I do next. Has anybody experienced this. I hope someone can enlighted me as i am really frustrated right now. :eek:
CIC must know that you've submitted the Inland application, because that is the fundamental requirement for you to have received the OWP.

I hate to say it, but you should probably ask them how you would have gotten the OWP without knowledge of your Inland application.

Vanessa313

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2015
Med's Request
March 2016
Med's Done....
March 2016
We need to request a letter from the province about when the sponsors welfare ended how do we obtain this?

Vanessa313

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2015
Med's Request
March 2016
Med's Done....
March 2016
They also requested letter of employment but the sponsor is unemployed

naviboy

Apr 29, 2016
No, this is their standard reply. There would be a specific request addressed to you with a defined timeline (within 30 days or so) if they were to require it.

Mandy413 said:
Awesome, thank you! So they are not requesting any updated medical or anything?

Skykiran

Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
13-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Hi Guys!!! & Sophiee .I am Kiran,I submitted Application in 2nd April 2015, Got Aor in May 2015, OWP in June 2015. I got a request for new passport copy request ( AS my old passport exired in MAy 2015), Police Clearance and Request for Marriage certificate on April 13th 2016, After we sent all 3 requested documents by courier to CPC- Missisuaga on 20th April 2016.On 28th April 2016 we got request for medicals. What is usual the next process.Can I still have interview between me and my wife or...As I havent recieved AIP or SA,that worries me a little. Thank you guys :)

I mean has anyone got SA or AIP after Medical.I always thought when they request medical you get SA at the same time.

naviboy

Apr 29, 2016
Hi Anil
Yes, the UCI number doesnt change once it is assigned to an individual. Use it with respect to any correspondence you want to send to CIC. I would wait until I get an AOR before sending any more documents as you can link it to the file number that would be assigned to u when they send the AOR.

Anil2016 said:
Hello, We applied for my wife's PR and OWP in Feb 2016. She is in Canada on a Visitor Visa. We are yet to receive an AOR and we are planning to send my 2015 Option C as we couldn't include it in the application package. My wife got a UCI number for her Visitor visa. is this going to be the same for the PR and OWP applications?

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Anil2016 said:
Hello Naviboy,

Thanks for your response. Our application was received on 25th Feb and there is no AOR yet. In the spreadsheet I see early March applicants receiving AOR. From the comments by other users I know that everyone will not get an AOR. I have plans to change my job soon. So I'm getting nervous...
Changing your job doesn't matter to CIC. Phone the call center, they can tell you if you have AOR.

You did put a note explaining why you didn't put the option c with your application? Because they might return it as incomplete otherwise.

Vanessa313

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2015
Med's Request
March 2016
Med's Done....
March 2016
We did medical request than they are now requesting more for SA
:mad:
Skykiran said:
Hi Guys!!! & Sophiee .I am Kiran,I submitted Application in 2nd April 2015, Got Aor in May 2015, OWP in June 2015. I got a request for new passport copy request ( AS my old passport exired in MAy 2015), Police Clearance and Request for Marriage certificate on April 13th 2016, After we sent all 3 requested documents by courier to CPC- Missisuaga on 20th April 2016.On 28th April 2016 we got request for medicals. What is usual the next process.Can I still have interview between me and my wife or...As I havent recieved AIP or SA,that worries me a little. Thank you guys :)

I mean has anyone got SA or AIP after Medical.I always thought when they request medical you get SA at the same time.