+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SamHom said:
Everyone that has received landing letter, could you confirm if ecas ever updated to that another letter (landing letter) had been sent or not?

Also, anyone else waiting for Etobicoke? Got DM early October, still waiting for landing letter from Etobicoke.
?? Why are you driving yourself crazy, by asking the same question that's already been answered (more than once)?

There really is NOTHING that you can do, besides checking e-CAS...your email...and calling your lawyer daily, if it makes you feel better!

You might consider this: ;)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oscd.ecas&hl=en

SamHom

Oct 5, 2015
Ponga said:
?? Why are you driving yourself crazy, by asking the same question that's already been answered (more than once)?

There really is NOTHING that you can do, besides checking e-CAS...your email...and calling your lawyer daily, if it makes you feel better!

You might consider this: ;)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oscd.ecas&hl=en
I have asked the question before and one person has confirmed that their ecas updated to a letter sent. Was hoping that more could confirm/deny this. It's just good to know so I know what the best approach is in order to make sure I don't miss it. I can't call my lawyer every day. I am not driving myself crazy, I haven't been on here for almost a week.

SamHom

Oct 5, 2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
Yes I am also waiting, I got DM in September, I have been told its an average of 4 or 5 weeks.
On what date did you get DM? Also, please let me know once you get landing letter.

raffylopezcutora

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - inland app
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2014
AOR Received.
September 9, 2015
Med's Request
September 15, 2015
Med's Done....
September 29, 2014 - upfront
Interview........
October 28, 2015
LANDED..........
October 28, 2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
Yes I am also waiting, I got DM in September, I have been told its an average of 4 or 5 weeks.
Im waiting for almost 5 weeks now to be called for an interview from Etobicoke office..im just patiently waiting :) :D

SamHom

Oct 5, 2015
raffylopezcutora said:
Im waiting for almost 5 weeks now to be called for an interview from Etobicoke office..im just patiently waiting :) :D
5 weeks. Dang. What date did you receive DM?

Do they do this in a fair order (for once)? Or could one person wait 4 weeks and another 6 weeks? (Same office)

mahmow

Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2014
AOR Received.
January 6, 2015
Med's Done....
March 21, 2014
Interview........
SA: June 14, 2015
Passport Req..
AIP: July 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sept 24, 2015
I received DM on September 24 .... still waiting for landing letter from the etobicoke office

raffylopezcutora

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - inland app
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2014
AOR Received.
September 9, 2015
Med's Request
September 15, 2015
Med's Done....
September 29, 2014 - upfront
Interview........
October 28, 2015
LANDED..........
October 28, 2015
mine is September 15, 2015 (DM)

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
SamHom said:
Everyone that has received landing letter, could you confirm if ecas ever updated to that another letter (landing letter) had been sent or not?

Also, anyone else waiting for Etobicoke? Got DM early October, still waiting for landing letter from Etobicoke.
hi samhom. In my husbands ecas it says they sent a letter Sept29 that was the day we received DM. I was expecting to receive a letter abt our DM but what we received is our landing letter from the office of Saskatoon. I am not sure if this is what they are telling on ecas because this landing date was dated Oct. 16 not Sept.29.

SamHom

Oct 5, 2015
anng said:
hi samhom. In my husbands ecas it says they sent a letter Sept29 that was the day we received DM. I was expecting to receive a letter abt our DM but what we received is our landing letter from the office of Saskatoon. I am not sure if this is what they are telling on ecas because this landing date was dated Oct. 16 not Sept.29.
Oh okay. On what day did you receive the landing letter though?

Are you saying that it says that they sent a letter on September 29th, but instead of a DM that was a landing letter? Or are you saying that they sent a landing letter on October 16th, but that ecas never updated saying that?

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
SamHom said:
Oh okay. On what day did you receive the landing letter though?

Are you saying that it says that they sent a letter on September 29th, but instead of a DM that was a landing letter? Or are you saying that they sent a landing letter on October 16th, but that ecas never updated saying that?
After DM our ecas was updated and a one line was added and said they sent us a letter on Sept 29 so we were expecting a DM letter however what we received was a landing date which was dated Oct16 not Sept 29.

msbozick

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 7, 2014
Med's Request
Sept. 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 7/8, 2015
Interview........
AIP: Sept. 28, 2015-- interview waived DM: Oct. 16, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 28 2015
SamHom said:

This is what my ECAS says:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 12, 2014.
2. We sent you medical instructions on September 28, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3. We sent you a letter on September 28, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. Medical results have been received.
5. We sent you a letter on October 16, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

The 28th is the day that we each received an email stating that we had AIP.
The 16th is the day that I got an email indicating DM.

We never received anything in the mail. I assume they are referring to the emails they sent to us. My ECAS says nothing about them sending a letter for our Landing Interview. We got that email from the Calgary office on the 20th. There's nothing in ECAS about it, however, when I spoke to an agent he told me that the Calgary office was informed and I should wait 4 to 6 weeks before wondering where my landing letter was.

Hopefully seeing my ECAS timeline will help you in some way?

SamHom

Oct 5, 2015
msbozick said:
This is what my ECAS says:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 12, 2014.
2. We sent you medical instructions on September 28, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3. We sent you a letter on September 28, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. Medical results have been received.
5. We sent you a letter on October 16, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

The 28th is the day that we each received an email stating that we had AIP.
The 16th is the day that I got an email indicating DM.

We never received anything in the mail. I assume they are referring to the emails they sent to us. My ECAS says nothing about them sending a letter for our Landing Interview. We got that email from the Calgary office on the 20th. There's nothing in ECAS about it, however, when I spoke to an agent he told me that the Calgary office was informed and I should wait 4 to 6 weeks before wondering where my landing letter was.

Hopefully seeing my ECAS timeline will help you in some way?
Thank you! It does seem like ecas often does not update that a landing letter has been sent...in the year 2015.

This means I will have to keep "harassing" my lawyer on more or less a daily basis.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaskatoonNov2014 said:
HELP!!!

Should i withdraw my inland spouse application. I and my wife lived together before marriage for more than 1 year before i got my PR and while landing i did not declare her as a common law. We had no idea about this but now we saw some application which were declined before they failed to declare common law or spouse. It was just a honest mistake and we had no idea of common law concept. Please senior suggest what should we do our application is still under process?
Your situation looks just like this:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-need-help-after-being-denied-pr-under-spouse-or-commonlaw-partner-in-canada-t268924.0.html

Unless you yourself renounce (give up) your own PR and start over, this time adding your wife to your PR application...you will never be able to sponsor her.

This is assuming that CIC would ever even approve your second PR application, because you committed misrepresentation by not declaring her as your Common-Law partner in your original PR.

Unfortunately, you're in a real mess now.

Good luck to you both!

Zuhra Z

Mar 19, 2015
Hi,
I'm a Canadian citizen and I sent an inland app on Jan 24/14 to sponsor my spouse who's American (and out-of-status right now). A few months later, we got the AOR. Then, we got the letter requesting the CSQ. We got it and sent it. We sent an app for OWP. Then, medicals were requested. Got them and sent them. We got SA and AIP today. They seem like general letters they send to everyone when they get their SA and AIP. Nothing is requested. We haven't done the police check though. I'm just wondering what to do now. When will my spouse get his work permit, license, and medical card? What are the next steps from my part and from CIC's part until he becomes a permanent resident?

Oct 3, 2015
[/quote]

I am Canadian citizen now. No idea and we are really confused, are going to see a lawyer. Please help if anybody is or was in the same situation. Are there any cases which were successful?