September 15, 2015
Med's Done....
September 29, 2014 - upfront
Interview........
October 28, 2015
LANDED..........
October 28, 2015
GustavesF said:
If there's no reason for you to be decided against they won't do so just for fun.

Thanks for clarifying your dates, so they're definitely working on the end of October. What is even more odd is that you got your AOR just this month.
We are really surprise, after we got a temporary number last February, we didn't hear/received anything from them not until last week thru medical exam request. Actually we don't have the AOR email, the only email we got is the medical exam request (september 10) which includes the File Number then followed by my eligibility to apply for permanent residence (september 15).

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After DM status, How do you receive the landing letter?

Everything we have got so far has been sent to my Lawyer via email, is that the same after DM?

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamesdavid3 said:
After DM status, How do you receive the landing letter?

Everything we have got so far has been sent to my Lawyer via email, is that the same after DM?
As long as he is still your representative all communication from CIC goes to your lawyer. That includes your landing letter.

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raffylopezcutora said:
We are really surprise, after we got a temporary number last February, we didn't hear/received anything from them not until last week thru medical exam request. Actually we don't have the AOR email, the only email we got is the medical exam request (september 10) which includes the File Number then followed by my eligibility to apply for permanent residence (september 15).
So you already had Sponsorship Approval and Approval in Principle.

raffylopezcutora

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - inland app
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2014
AOR Received.
September 9, 2015
Med's Request
September 15, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
October 28, 2015
LANDED..........
October 28, 2015
jamique said:
So you already had Sponsorship Approval and Approval in Principle.
Yes, we got everything this month.

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raffylopezcutora said:
Yes, we got everything this month.
Since you have SA/AIP and your medicals have been received your DM in ECAS means you have been fully approved. Congrats.

raffylopezcutora

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - inland app
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2014
AOR Received.
September 9, 2015
Med's Request
September 15, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
October 28, 2015
LANDED..........
October 28, 2015
jamique said:
Since you have SA/AIP and your medicals have been received your DM in ECAS means you have been fully approved. Congrats.
Thank you. We are now waiting for the mail from CIC, they sent it out last September 15,2015.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Jamesdavid3 said:
I checked on ECAS and have Decision Made Status :eek: , It seemed like it was updated today..

1.We received your application for permanent residence on March 4, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence on June 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
3.We sent you medical instructions on June 23, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Medical results have been received.

Yesterday it was just showing the below information which means ECAS is definitely not updated every step of the way..

2. Medical results have been received.
Unless somewhere else on your screen you are seeing "A decision has been made on your applicaiton and a letter has been sent" or something similiar, nothing on what you have posted here indicates you have a decision at this point.

All that is seen here is that they sent you a medical request on July 23 and that they have received your medicals. A decision made would be located below the medical results received.

Cedeel

Sep 3, 2015
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-10-27
AOR Received.
2014-12-03 / 2015-08-11
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
2015-10-20
LANDED..........
2015-10-20
In my experience, eCAS does not always reflect the true status of an application.

In my case right now, eCAS says sponsorship application status in process, but when clicking it there's a line saying that they sent correspondence about the decision.
Similarly, the information differs when looking at the PR application status when logged in as sponsor vs. PR applicant.

If you haven't received the email two days ago, I would contact them ASAP.

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alurra71 said:
Unless somewhere else on your screen you are seeing "A decision has been made on your applicaiton and a letter has been sent" or something similiar, nothing on what you have posted here indicates you have a decision at this point.

All that is seen here is that they sent you a medical request on July 23 and that they have received your medicals. A decision made would be located below the medical results received.
Oh well mine says Decision Made on my main page and then once I click Decision Made it takes me to the other page which displays that information..

raffylopezcutora

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - inland app
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2014
AOR Received.
September 9, 2015
Med's Request
September 15, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
October 28, 2015
LANDED..........
October 28, 2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
Oh well mine says Decision Made on my main page and then once I click Decision Made it takes me to the other page which displays that information..
Same goes for me.

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alurra71 said:

You can't say that, I landed 2 weeks ago and on my ECAS all I got was a line that they received my application on April 29, 2014. to this day that is the only line in my ECAS. When the button changed to decision made the next day I got my DM. There wasn't even a line saying medical received.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamesdavid3 said:
I checked on ECAS and have Decision Made Status :eek: , It seemed like it was updated today..

2.We sent you correspondence on June 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
3.We sent you medical instructions on June 23, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Medical results have been received.

Yesterday it was just showing the below information which means ECAS is definitely not updated every step of the way..

2. Medical results have been received.
Where does that say DM?

And remember that not all DM is positive.

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ponga said:
Where does that say DM?

And remember that not all DM is positive.
Considering she got SA/AIP wouldn't it be safe to assume it is not a negative decision.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamique said:
Considering she got SA/AIP on the 15th of September wouldn't it be safe to assume it is not a negative decision.
It all depends on what his actual DM letter says...when he finally gets it, since the language is definitely NOT the same.

It's also possible that he will be asked to bring things to the landing appointment/INTERVIEW that he apparently doesn't have...like proof that he and his partner are still living together.