+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

lounge

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Hi All,
Just a quick question for IMM 1344, its me and my sponsor only and no co-signer, what are we gonna put in co-signer signature and date. Is it N/A or i leave it blank.
Thanks all

mahmow

Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2014
AOR Received.
January 6, 2015
Med's Done....
March 21, 2014
Interview........
SA: June 14, 2015
Passport Req..
AIP: July 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sept 24, 2015
What happens if you didn't include an email in your application. Do they mail you a copy of the AOR?

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
I believe I read somewhere that if you didn't include an Email, you'll most likely only know that you've gotten AOR by checking if you're in the e-cas system. But I am not 100% sure. It might be worth a call to the call centre to check on that.

Another question about e-cas. To those of you who have received AOR and have also seen your files in the e-cas system, how long after AOR were you able to log into e-cas? Did you use your application number or your UCI? I don't have a UCI, but I do have an application number and so far, I'm not able to log into e-cas, though I only received AOR yesterday.

Thanks in advance! Congrats to all the AORS!

mahmow

Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2014
AOR Received.
January 6, 2015
Med's Done....
March 21, 2014
Interview........
SA: June 14, 2015
Passport Req..
AIP: July 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sept 24, 2015
I called the call centre and they gave me a file number which begins with a "T" followed by 12 numbers. When I go to ecas, it says that the file number should begin with a letter and followed by 9 numbers. ...

For those who received their AOR, does your file number contain 9 or 12 numbers??

indiana_rica

Apr 15, 2014
Sent my or application April23 2014, saw other April applicants received, their email AOR, I didn't opt to get notifications by email ( regretting this), now I don't know about my AOR situation, hoping to get a mailed out one, has any one else been in this situation and knows what happens?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
indiana_rica said:
Sent my or application April23 2014, saw other April applicants received, their email AOR, I didn't opt to get notifications by email ( regretting this), now I don't know about my AOR situation, hoping to get a mailed out one, has any one else been in this situation and knows what happens?
Did you include an email address in the application? If you did, then you will likely to get an email as well.

BTW: there is no option to choose between paper mail or email notification in the spousal sponsorship PR papers. If you didn't include an email address in the application, CIC will assume you opt for paper mail.

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monkeyfish said:
I believe I read somewhere that if you didn't include an Email, you'll most likely only know that you've gotten AOR by checking if you're in the e-cas system. But I am not 100% sure. It might be worth a call to the call centre to check on that.

Another question about e-cas. To those of you who have received AOR and have also seen your files in the e-cas system, how long after AOR were you able to log into e-cas? Did you use your application number or your UCI? I don't have a UCI, but I do have an application number and so far, I'm not able to log into e-cas, though I only received AOR yesterday.

Thanks in advance! Congrats to all the AORS!
I got mine 2 few days ago and I still cant log in using Application number or UCI number, I heard it can take a week or so.

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Thanks Jamesdavid! I've moved and desperately need to get my address updated with the CIC, but can't do it online til I'm in the system, so I wonder if I should call them up.

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monkeyfish said:
Thanks Jamesdavid! I've moved and desperately need to get my address updated with the CIC, but can't do it online til I'm in the system, so I wonder if I should call them up.
You have to do it but I don't think there's any urgent rush as from this stage to the next stage AIP its going to be many Months.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
I got my AOR yesterday.. App received on May 2end.
I will try to play the guessing game;
1- App received before March took more than 100 days to receive AOR
2- App received after March took less than 100 days to receive AOR
3- I updated my home address about two month ago but it wasnt updated in my AOR yet.
I am concluding that AOR are gathered since application received by CIC but for some reasons they dnt send it to us.. instead they wait for sometime or even for long time be4 they start emailing us those AORS and same happen for AIPS

Maciej

May 6, 2014
Terrace
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2014
Doc's Request.
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Hiya,
We're you guys able to see you file in e- case right after receiving AOR??
What's information you used to check status: receipt,uci or application number???
Cheers.

lheenj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2011
hello guys

we already sent our application with OWP (under LMO) june 2, 2014. and my husband WP are already expired two days ago.

1. how long does implied status long?
2. many said it last long up to 3 months only? is this true?
3. do we need to apply for restoration after 3 months?
4. or implied status applied until CIC made a decision?

thank you guys

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
lheenj said:
hello guys

we already sent our application with OWP (under LMO) june 2, 2014. and my husband WP are already expired two days ago.

1. how long does implied status long?
2. many said it last long up to 3 months only? is this true?
3. do we need to apply for restoration after 3 months?
4. or implied status applied until CIC made a decision?

thank you guys
It's option 4 until CiC makes a decision. In other words, he can continue working past his work visa expire date until he gets his OWP or if PR application got returned.

Screech339

lheenj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2011
screech339 said:
It's option 4 until CiC makes a decision. In other words, he can continue working past his work visa expire date until he gets his OWP or if PR application got returned.

Screech339
Thats great news! thank you so much! we are so worried. :)