14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
michaella1964 said:
hi ;Dguys ok so in the e-mail it states u can now apply for a open work permit,so I looked on the site but nothing for a work permit,also do we have to send in 4 pictures again for the medical and police stuff we already send in 4 pics my god how many do they need lol ???
Go to the documents that says extend your stay as a visitor or worker
And take it from there.

michaella1964

Nov 16, 2012
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
File Transfer...
AIP 21-01-2014
Med's Request
23-01-2014
thank u so much for ur reply I will check it out what abou this photo requests do they relly need that many lol

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
Looks like the processing is really fast now..
I just read from inland 2013 thread that a person who filed the app in May 2013 got AIP+DM on Jan.30..

Now, you can't definitely say Outland is faster than Inland..:)

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
hwanlj said:
Looks like the processing is really fast now..
I just read from inland 2013 thread that a person who filed the app in May 2013 got AIP+DM on Jan.30..

Now, you can't definitely say Outland is faster than Inland..:)
I agree, it appears their goal is to make inland just as fast as outland.

Looking at the spreadsheet for 2013:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlF5vPwhP68bdENmTzlDSmpZTy1TRWdwamtLeURmZXc#gid=0

The average for column G (DAYS TO AIP) is 294 days, or around 10 months.

In addition, the average for column L (DAYS FROM AIP TO DM) is 11 days comprised of 25 people (out of 38) getting AIP+DIM at the same time. Outliers removed, the average is 38 days.

As such, it can be concluded that inland has a 66% chance of getting AIP+DM at the same time within 10 months, and a 34% chance of getting a processing time of 10 months + 38 days, or ~11 months total processing time.

This is fairly good.

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
automaton82 said:
I agree, it appears their goal is to make inland just as fast as outland.

Looking at the spreadsheet for 2013:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlF5vPwhP68bdENmTzlDSmpZTy1TRWdwamtLeURmZXc#gid=0

The average for column G (DAYS TO AIP) is 294 days, or around 10 months.

In addition, the average for column L (DAYS FROM AIP TO DM) is 11 days comprised of 25 people (out of 38) getting AIP+DIM at the same time. Outliers removed, the average is 38 days.

As such, it can be concluded that inland has a 66% chance of getting AIP+DM at the same time within 10 months, and a 34% chance of getting a processing time of 10 months + 38 days, or ~11 months total processing time.

This is fairly good.
Yea.. And it's getting even faster!!!:)

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
hwanlj said:
Very good analysis, by the way.. Lol
This is good news, I've seen some applicants get their AIP in 9 months. I hope the processing doesn't takes ages for 2014 applicants.

Fingers cross! I'm sending my app this week too. Just waiting for print- out C from CRA

rjheard

Feb 3, 2014
Hi Everyone,

What is the chance of my wife being granted entry at the POE when she travels with me (her sponsor) during inland application? Here is my situation:

I am a PR and I am planning to sponsor my wife to be a PR with an Inland Application as she is currently here with me under Visitor Visa. I am planning to send the application within this weeks. We are planning to travel to Singapore for 1 to 2 weeks in May-June for her brother's wedding and then return to Canada straight afterwards to wait for the application.

I know most people would say it is a high risk to travel during inland application, but I want to know especially from personal experience if I fall under the "high-risk" category or the "low-risk" category in your opinion.

More information:
1. She is from Indonesia, a non visa-exempt country
2. She has a Multiple Entry Visa, valid until 2017. Her current visit is valid for 6 months up to June.
3. We just got married last month, but we are in a relationship since 2011.
4. She is not planning to study or work while waiting for the AIP.
5. She is on her 2nd trip to Canada. The first one was in 2012, the second one was last month, and if she returns on June, that will be her 3rd visit to Canada.
6. Outland Application for her takes 28 months for her visa office (Singapore), which is one of the longest processing time for outland application.

Would my situation as a sponsor affect the decision at POE? E.g. having a full time job, having no criminal record, having a house, etc.?

Thank you for all your help. I appreciate it.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
rjheard said:
Hi Everyone,

What is the chance of my wife being granted entry at the POE when she travels with me (her sponsor) during inland application? Here is my situation:

I am a PR and I am planning to sponsor my wife to be a PR with an Inland Application as she is currently here with me under Visitor Visa. I am planning to send the application within this weeks. We are planning to travel to Singapore for 1 to 2 weeks in May-June for her brother's wedding and then return to Canada straight afterwards to wait for the application.

I know most people would say it is a high risk to travel during inland application, but I want to know especially from personal experience if I fall under the "high-risk" category or the "low-risk" category in your opinion.

More information:
2. She has a Multiple Entry Visa, valid until 2017. Her current visit is valid for 6 months up to June.
5. She is on her 2nd trip to Canada. The first one was in 2012, the second one was last month, and if she returns on June, that will be her 3rd visit to Canada.
6. Outland Application for her takes 28 months for her visa office (Singapore), which is one of the longest processing time for outland application.

Would my situation as a sponsor affect the decision at POE? E.g. having a full time job, having no criminal record, having a house, etc.?

She is low risk for refusal. The multiple entry TRV should be sufficient and she will be traveling with you (and presumably you aren't out of Canada for more than a week or two). A refusal can also be challenged if it is made (just make sure in such a case that she is refused - she cannot "voluntarily agree not to enter Canada" as that cannot be challenged).

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Hi guys,

I need some suggestions from you. Please help me.

What should we do:

1. My wife gave birth last January 30, 2014 same day when I received the AOR via email. :) Do we need to inform the CPC-V about this? What form should we fill up then? What are the requirements needed to proof that we have newly born child? Is it only nirth certificate?

2. Can my wife do her medical already although we don't have any request from the VO?

3. With regards to police checks, should my wife get one in the first place before sending the application? Ot is it okay to send it together with the additional information we have right now?

4. How can she obtain police check here in Alberta? What are the requirements?

Thank you!! :)

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
nismopinoy said:
Hi guys,

I need some suggestions from you. Please help me.

What should we do:

1. My wife gave birth last January 30, 2014 same day when I received the AOR via email. :) Do we need to inform the CPC-V about this? What form should we fill up then? What are the requirements needed to proof that we have newly born child? Is it only nirth certificate?

2. Can my wife do her medical already although we don't have any request from the VO?

3. With regards to police checks, should my wife get one in the first place before sending the application? Ot is it okay to send it together with the additional information we have right now?

4. How can she obtain police check here in Alberta? What are the requirements?

Thank you!! :)

2. Yes, she can do her medical & send it without any request from VO. I read a lot of people asked this question....
4. Where is she from? She need to get police check from her country and any other countries she has lived for more than 6 months for the last 10 years(or since she turned 18 ). She doesn't need one from Canada.

Marialaval

Feb 3, 2014
I am doing inland application.and wanting to apply for msp in bc .they said they cannot approve me until stays shows "in process".is in process different from AOR?

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
rjheard said:
Hi Everyone,

More information:

Better call CIC to ask this question and receive straight answer.
I think it should be ok but if you so worried, you may delay your application those few weeks and you can add the marriage photos as well to ur file.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
hwanlj said:
4. Where is she from? She need to get police check from her country and any other countries she has lived for more than 6 months for the last 10 years(or since she turned 18 ). She doesn't need one from Canada.
This is not quite correct. There is no 10 years limit on police certificates. You MUST go back all the way to age 18.

Tiffyali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
Line.a said:
We did include all forms in our application, writing n/a wherever we needed to. Just for them to see that we included it and so it doesn't make it confusing for the officer(s) to process and it saves us explaining why we didn't include it.
Hello Line.a,

Have noticed that you did include IMM0008 dep form in your app written n/a on the paper...since you had put n/a on the column, did you sign on the last page?

Thanks!