May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
nismopinoy said:
My husband (sponsor) got an email from CIC. That's the AOR! Is it only my husband will get the email regarding the AOR? Thank you
27 days!!:)) Congrats! And yes, only your husband gets email.

dalia refaat

Nov 19, 2012
Good luck to all of you ,
Hi Lin.a , thank you for the excel sheet great job. May you please add me in .I sent the application along with the OWP , Meds and clearance report on January 5th, received January 9th. waiting for the AIP ! City Edmonton. Sent to Vegreville.

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
dalia refaat said:
Hi Lin.a , thank you for the excel sheet great job. May you please add me in .I sent the application along with the OWP , Meds and clearance report on January 5th, received January 9th. waiting for the AIP ! City Edmonton. Sent to Vegreville.

You should ask sophie, she's the one who's taking care of the spreadsheet.

Tiffyali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
Hey Smsm81,

for me, the most hard part is definitely the additional details for Q#12 on IMM5285! I met my hubby in 2011 summer and started a long distance relationship from 2012 for 16 months then got married in 2013. There are not too many "evidences" i can attach for this part cus we spent most of our times talking on air :'( I've tried my best to describe our relationship and I hope the officer at CIC will be satisfied enough for that ???

btw, I got my police record today, finally! now I only need my hubby's option C printout and i'll be ready to go then! feel so nervous!!

Tiffyali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
sophieee said:
Welcome on board!:)
I left blank that question, I don't think it could be a problem as long as you are sending it to the right address
Thanks Sophieee for the warm welcome and the answer :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
dalia refaat said:
U Already Received AOR Or Not Yet ?
AND About Spreadsheet Guys U Can Do It Ur Self ..Just Go To Profile And UpDate It...Good Luck

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
HARMIN said:
U Already Received AOR Or Not Yet ?
AND About Spreadsheet Guys U Can Do It Ur Self ..Just Go To Profile And UpDate It...Good Luck
I think you're referring to the left area. That is not the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is on google docs, and contains all users.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
dalia refaat said:
oh thanks ,sophie can you add me please
It's done, welcome on the forum!:)

savio.dcruz

Aug 3, 2013
Hi,
I am writing to you to enquire about spousal sponsorship.
I am a permanent resident in Canada since 2011 i got married beginning 2013 and now I have planned to moved to Canada along with my wife. My wife has got a temporary visa until september 2014. I kindly request you to please advice me the procedure for me to sponsor my wife's residency immediately once i reach Canada next month.
Thanks for your reply & help.

Best Regards,
Savio D'cruz

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Tiffyali said:
Hey Smsm81,

for me, the most hard part is definitely the additional details for Q#12 on IMM5285! I met my hubby in 2011 summer and started a long distance relationship from 2012 for 16 months then got married in 2013. There are not too many "evidences" i can attach for this part cus we spent most of our times talking on air :'( I've tried my best to describe our relationship and I hope the officer at CIC will be satisfied enough for that ???

btw, I got my police record today, finally! now I only need my hubby's option C printout and i'll be ready to go then! feel so nervous!!
Hello Tiffyali
What is option C printout?
Well if you havent mailed your APP yet, I could advise you with few ideas for the long distance relationship.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
savio.dcruz said:
Hi,
I am writing to you to enquire about spousal sponsorship.
I am a permanent resident in Canada since 2011 i got married beginning 2013 and now I have planned to moved to Canada along with my wife. My wife has got a temporary visa until september 2014. I kindly request you to please advice me the procedure for me to sponsor my wife's residency immediately once i reach Canada next month.
Thanks for your reply & help.

Best Regards,
Savio D'cruz
Hi Savio,
First of all, it's not evident that you must send an inland application. I wish I had find this info before (altough I think I would have still gone with the inland), so maybe you will find it interesting:

Leon said:
Outland or inland?

Now you need to decide if to apply outland or inland. If your spouse is not in Canada and can not get a visa to go to Canada, you must apply outland. That means that you will send your application to Mississauga and they will approve you as a sponsor. The time that takes is usually 1-2 months to but current processing times can be seen here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/canada/process-in.asp#sponsorship After that, the application is forwarded to your local visa office. If your spouse is residing in a country other than the country of their nationality, you can pick which of the two visa offices you want. Otherwise it will be processed in their country of nationality. You can see the processing times here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp

If your spouse is staying in Canada as a visitor or on some other visa, you can pick whether you want to apply outland or inland. Outland is generally faster and has appeal rights but a downside to outland is that if an interview is required, your spouse will have to travel to the visa office in the country where it's being processed. Inland has the downside that it's generally not advised that your spouse travels while you are waiting for your processing because it is a requirement of inland that they reside in Canada and if they are denied entry at the border for some reason, your application is gone. If an interview is required for inland, you may also have to wait a long time for it. The inland application would be sent to Vegreville and if all goes well, you would get a first stage approval, usually in 6 to 8 months. The current processing times can be seen here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/canada/process-in.asp#perm_res Then the file is forwarded to your local CIC office where you live and they will contact you for a landing appointment. Getting the PR with inland usually takes 12-18 months. If an interview is required for inland, Vegreville will not give first stage approval but instead will forward the application to the local CIC office without it and you will have to wait for them to have time for your interview. In some cases that can take a year or two. If you do get the first stage approval, your spouse will usually be eligible for health care and an open work permit. It is actually a good idea when applying inland to send an application form for a visit visa extension as well as the open work permit to be given at first stage approval all in one package so it's tied together.

Which method to pick depends on your situation. If your spouses country of nationality has a long processing time or your spouse does not want to have to travel there for a possible interview, then inland is the way to go. For faster processing and freedom of travel during the processing time, outland would be better. You can find the application forms for inland at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp and the application forms for outland at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

Tiffyali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
Smsm81 said:
Hello Tiffyali
What is option C printout?
Well if you havent mailed your APP yet, I could advise you with few ideas for the long distance relationship.
hey Smsm81,
the option C printout is the proof of income for my sponsor which is list on the check list. Once I got it (should be reaching us by next week), all my paperwork is done and would be ready to go.

Are you in a long distance with your wife too before? wat did you wrote on Q#12 on IMM5285? :p

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
Hi guys,

I sent my application just yesterday and found out from a co-worker today that they recently changed the address where you should send the application. I sent it to Vegreville as stated on the doc list I printed last month, instead of Ontario which they currently have on IMM 5443. I am worried they might send back my application? :-( or could they possibly just forward it to the correct one?

Here's hoping and praying for the best result of everyone's application. God bless us all!

-Blissy

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
Blissy_78 said:
Hi guys,

I sent my application just yesterday and found out from a co-worker today that they recently changed the address where you should send the application. I sent it to Vegreville as stated on the doc list I printed last month, instead of Ontario which they currently have on IMM 5443. I am worried they might send back my application? :-( or could they possibly just forward it to the correct one?

Here's hoping and praying for the best result of everyone's application. God bless us all!

-Blissy
I think there's a chance that they send you back the application.. They made the change 2weeks ago..