Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Blissy_78 said:
Hi guys,

I sent my application just yesterday and found out from a co-worker today that they recently changed the address where you should send the application. I sent it to Vegreville as stated on the doc list I printed last month, instead of Ontario which they currently have on IMM 5443. I am worried they might send back my application? :-( or could they possibly just forward it to the correct one?

Here's hoping and praying for the best result of everyone's application. God bless us all!

-Blissy
Hopefully they would be able to forward it. If you have an UCI number you can call the call centre (not sure whether they need you to provide your UCI number or not) and ask what will happen. Otherwise yes, you probably will get it returned!

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Tiffyali said:
hey Smsm81,
the option C printout is the proof of income for my sponsor which is list on the check list. Once I got it (should be reaching us by next week), all my paperwork is done and would be ready to go.

Are you in a long distance with your wife too before? wat did you wrote on Q#12 on IMM5285? :p
Hello Tiffyali
I am still filling the lovely APP . I ,hopefully, will submit it end of February after my common low give birth to our beloved baby.
We met in MTL last year while I was visiting. We spent some time together from July till November , I traveled home and back at February the official date for our cohabitation . :)
How did you came to Canada ?

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Blissy_78 said:
Hi guys,

I sent my application just yesterday and found out from a co-worker today that they recently changed the address where you should send the application. I sent it to Vegreville as stated on the doc list I printed last month, instead of Ontario which they currently have on IMM 5443. I am worried they might send back my application? :-( or could they possibly just forward it to the correct one?

Here's hoping and praying for the best result of everyone's application. God bless us all!

-Blissy
Call post Canada or the courier you sent your APP . ask if its possible to return it before they deliver it or even to change the address .
You will lose nothing. another option call CIC to verify what you should do. if they told you it will be returned , ask to withdraw it to avoid this long period of waiting . when you receive it, send to the right address .

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
Thank you all for your reply. I appreciate your inputs and might do some suggested ideas.

I have another query that just came to my attention. I paid $1,040 that includes the right to permanent residency but I come across this information stating

Note: The following persons are exempt from paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490:
•Your dependent children;
•You, if you are the principal applicant and the dependent child of a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.

Does this mean I should not be paying the right of PR fee since I am the principal applicant of a Canadian citizen sponsoring me? This is just kinda tricky for me. I may be missing something here. Your advice, opinion or information about this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Blissy_78 said:
Thank you all for your reply. I appreciate your inputs and might do some suggested ideas.

I have another query that just came to my attention. I paid $1,040 that includes the right to permanent residency but I come across this information stating

Note: The following persons are exempt from paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490:
•You, if you are the principal applicant and the dependent child of a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.

Does this mean I should not be paying the right of PR fee since I am the principal applicant of a Canadian citizen sponsoring me? This is just kinda tricky for me. I may be missing something here. Your advice, opinion or information about this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!
I think it means children or Canadian residents that being sponsored by their parents.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Blissy_78 said:

Thanks again!
You don't have to pay if you are the principal applicant AND the dependent child of a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.
So if your sponsor is your spouse, than you have to pay.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
THIS MESSAGE FOR ALL 2014 INLAND APPLICANTS

GUYS TRY TO UPDATE UR PROFILE SO THAT U ALL CAN MAKE GUESS ABOUT UR AIP TIMELINE FROM EACH OTHER APPLICATIONS ..GUYS TRY TO KEEP UPDATE UR PROFILES CONTINUE TILL U ALL GET LANDED..WE R HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER GUYS ...WISHING ALL OF U VERY GOOD LUCK ...GOD BLESS US

CPC ....?
APPLICATION SENT ?
APPLICATION RECEIVED ??
AOR ......RECEIVED ??
MEDICAL ......??
INTERVIEW....???
AIP ......?
DM.......?
VISA ISSUED ??
LANDED .....???

michaella1964

Nov 16, 2012
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
File Transfer...
AIP 21-01-2014
Med's Request
23-01-2014
hi guys ok so here is an update on mine
first stage finished online it states they are sending us a letter of the outcome well still waiting since jan 21 wen they send it just found also a e-mail under my husbands from the 23 jan so the e-mail states he needs a medical exame done and his whole family ? is that correct cus that's not visable for us to do also he needs a police clearance from another country even since he is been here for the last 3 years,so can someone pls explain this all to me thank u in advance

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
michaella1964 said:
first stage finished online it states they are sending us a letter of the outcome well still waiting since jan 21 wen they send it just found also a e-mail under my husbands from the 23 jan so the e-mail states he needs a medical exame done and his whole family ? is that correct cus that's not visable for us to do also he needs a police clearance from another country even since he is been here for the last 3 years,so can someone pls explain this all to me thank u in advance
By "whole family" it means "all members of the family immigrating". It does not mean parents, siblings, cousins, etc. Just the applicant, the applicant's children and the applicant's grandchildren - as long as they are immigrating with the applicant.

Police certificates are required for any country (other than Canada) in which he has lived for 6 months or longer since he turned 18. That's a uniform requirement for all immigration applications.

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
michaella1964 said:

We need more info here to help you... Are you sponsoring your husband and his family?

Normally, after the 1st stage approval, they do background check, and medical check of the main applicant..
It doesn't matter how long your spouse stayed here..

He needs to get the police checks from all the countries he stayed longer than 6 months for the last 10 years..

michaella1964

Nov 16, 2012
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
File Transfer...
AIP 21-01-2014
Med's Request
23-01-2014
ok so im sponsoring my husband,and he is at this time the only one that will be here in Canada,on the application we did make note of his daughter in the Netherlands,and his siblings in Africa but they are not immigrating,and we did include the fees etra in our application now I don't remember if its for the residency card or work permit,how do I check what I payed for sorry we are a little confusing

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Hey guys I'm sending my application for Family Sponsorship too. Is it ok if I will send the application package without the Police Certificate? I am waiting for the docs to arrive in 2 weeks. But I put a cover letter with my application that I will send the Police Certificate once it arrived.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Carlaganda23 said:
Hey guys I'm sending my application for Family Sponsorship too. Is it ok if I will send the application package without the Police Certificate? I am waiting for the docs to arrive in 2 weeks. But I put a cover letter with my application that I will send the Police Certificate once it arrived.
You should wait until you have AOR to send the police certificate - that will give you a file number. If you send it by itself, it is very likely that you will be asked to repeat it after first stage approval.

You can certainly submit without it; for inland applications they normally don't fuss too much about the PCCs being missing.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
computergeek said:
You should wait until you have AOR to send the police certificate - that will give you a file number. If you send it by itself, it is very likely that you will be asked to repeat it after first stage approval.

You can certainly submit without it; for inland applications they normally don't fuss too much about the PCCs being missing.
I have my client ID number right now, but I bet I really have to wait for the AOR so they will match it with my file number. Thanks very much computergeek, I am sending my app this week, I'm jut waiting for the print-out C.

michaella1964

Nov 16, 2012
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
File Transfer...
AIP 21-01-2014
Med's Request
23-01-2014
hi ;Dguys ok so in the e-mail it states u can now apply for a open work permit,so I looked on the site but nothing for a work permit,also do we have to send in 4 pictures again for the medical and police stuff we already send in 4 pics my god how many do they need lol ???