+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Apr 20, 2016
Hi
My name is solange
I'm traditionally married with a British citizen.
But we don't live together yet till we do the white wedding this June 2016.
Can he come to Canada and stay for six months after our wedding? I'm a Canadian permanent resident.
And we want to stay here in Canada we have all proofs of us being in relationship.
Please help
Thanks

Voong

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
James Russo said:
 evidence that the applicant lives with the sponsor, such as
 mortgage, lease
 other documents showing the same address for both, e.g.
government-issued identification documents, driver’s license,
insurance policies.
 If the applicant and sponsor have children in common, long-form birth
certificates or adoption records listing the names of both parents
Evidence may also include:
 wedding invitations and photos;
 Proof of joint bank accounts, e.g. bank statement or a letter from a
financial institution;
 documents from other institutions or other government authorities,
such as the Canada Revenue Agency, that indicate a marital
relationship.
Seems like most of these documents i have already submitted since the filed the application. :( i am so worried

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Voong said:
Seems like most of these documents i have already submitted since the filed the application. :( i am so worried
Don't be worried. CIC loses almost everything that gets sent to them. Chances are they just lost half your application.
It sounds impossible, but it happens all the time.

Just send the same things again and you should be fine.
Now that you've lived together for an extra year or two since your application maybe just send whatever things you sent last time, except more recent versions.
Even if you just have some bills that both your names aren't even on, that is somehow proof for them.

Maybe your electric company can put both your names on the bill.
Don't ask me why, but for some reason an $80 electric bill is better identification than any other document that exists.

Seriously, James Bond should be shown forging names on electric bills every time he needs a new identity. It's almost laughable.

applelrm

Dec 19, 2013
I am December (2014) applicant-Apple604.

My husband just received the CIC email and they said he had met the requirement for eligibility as a sponsor !!!

Sooooo happy to hear back from CIC after they received my medical over a month. December applicants hang in there!!!

JsHj

Apr 22, 2016
Hello~ Everyone~~

My wife received DM on March 24, 2016 and we're still waiting for landing appointment letter from Etobicoke. Does anyone know how long it will take to receive landing appointment letter? Its been a month now... I'm so tired of all these waiting time -_-

Ingrid1993

Mar 5, 2014
JsHj said:
Hello~ Everyone~~

My wife received DM on March 24, 2016 and we're still waiting for landing appointment letter from Etobicoke. Does anyone know how long it will take to receive landing appointment letter? Its been a month now... I'm so tired of all these waiting time -_-
I got my DM march 8, email from Etobicoke was on april 11, landed april 15. So it took 5 weeks from DM email to landing email

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applelrm said:
I am December (2014) applicant-Apple604.

My husband just received the CIC email and they said he had met the requirement for eligibility as a sponsor !!!

Sooooo happy to hear back from CIC after they received my medical over a month. December applicants hang in there!!!

Congrats! Did you have any request?

applelrm

Dec 19, 2013
James Russo said:
Congrats! Did you have any request?
I just got off work and I actually received my landing interview from Vancouver office! the appointment is on April 27th!!! but no AIP and my Ecas & my husband Ecas are still showing in progress/application received, not decision made ><...

Just to be sure, i received email from "WST-Landing -Enquiries" subject "communication from CIC-Vancouver-Immigration appointment"(which instructing me to bring 2 photos , receipt, passport and temporary residence documents)... this is THE landing interview email right??? thanks a lot... i am so excited right now!!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applelrm said:
I just got off work and I actually received my landing interview from Vancouver office! the appointment is on April 27th!!! but no AIP and my Ecas & my husband Ecas are still showing in progress/application received, not decision made ><...

Just to be sure, i received email from "WST-Landing -Enquiries" subject "communication from CIC-Vancouver-Immigration appointment"(which instructing me to bring 2 photos , receipt, passport and temporary residence documents)... this is THE landing interview email right??? thanks a lot... i am so excited right now!!!
Yes it is! Congratulations!

applelrm

Dec 19, 2013
Ponga said:
Yes it is! Congratulations!
Thank you Ponga!!! i am so excited after i saw the email... i knew like 99.99% that is landing interview email, but i just want to make sure that i was not actually going crazy or misreading the email, since i haven been waiting for sooooo long like all the other applicants here ... thank you so much!!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applelrm said:
Thank you Ponga!!! i am so excited after i saw the email... i knew like 99.99% that is landing interview email, but i just want to make sure that i was not actually going crazy or misreading the email, since i haven been waiting for sooooo long like all the other applicants here ... thank you so much!!!
Hopefully, you'll get the `crazy' (funny) officer that's in that office. He had us in stitches.

angelpot11

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAGUA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/08/14
AOR Received.
08/09/14
File Transfer...
AIP : 02/24/2016
Med's Request
02/24/2016
Med's Done....
02/26/2016
hi Guys,

Mu husband had the invitation for interview on May, my question is it ok if the officer ask about that if he had child from outside Canada? and he did not declare the child , what should be the answer then because when he enter Canada he did not putthe child, is it a problem if he just said no so it will not be complicated, we had 2 child now but he had a child from the other woman before, Thank you . PLS help guys.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
angelpot11 said:
hi Guys,

Mu husband had the invitation for interview on May, my question is it ok if the officer ask about that if he had child from outside Canada? and he did not declare the child , what should be the answer then because when he enter Canada he did not putthe child, is it a problem if he just said no so it will not be complicated, we had 2 child now but he had a child from the other woman before, Thank you . PLS help guys.
Are you saying he didn't list the child at all?

If that's the case, it's misrepresentation. He could lose his PR if they find out. It's definitely not ok to lie to the officer.