+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

clarence80

Oct 22, 2014
Hello

So I posted last week about CIC requesting additional documents re a NZ police check, well I sent it the same day and its seems to have been attached to the file and been processed as I got an Interview letter from them today. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice from here. This is my timeline below

Application sent: May 15, 2014
Application received: June 9, 2014
Applicant AOR: August 8, 2014
Sponsor AOR: February 26, 2015
CIC email requesting I forward NZ police consent form: November 26, 2015
Document emailed and faxed: November 26, 2015
CIC email to sponsor. Sponsorship approved: November 26, 2015
CIC email to applicant and sponsor. Informing landing interview: December 2, 2015
Landing interview: December 15, 2015

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Re: 2014 November Applications

screech339 said:
The difference is 28january has an AIP email which qualifies the person for PR which is also the minimum requirement for OHIP. In your case, you got a pilot OWP before you got AIP stage. Pilot OWP does not mean you qualify for PR status like AIP, regular OWP and DM letter does. Big difference. Letter from employer doesn't mean you qualified for PR status.
Ahh that makes sense....

serida

Aug 7, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct 28, 2014
;)new update I am september applicant.
I have received the email of full AIP this morning. Please help update!thanks

lighty_j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
SA: 27-10-2015
Passport Req..
AIP: 17-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
serida said:
;)new update I am september applicant.
I have received the email of full AIP this morning. Please help update!thanks
Congratulations!

Do you mind sharing the initials of the officer?

Annie05

Dec 2, 2015
Am a June 18 2014 applicant
Received AOR in January 2015
Haven't heard anything from cic after receiving AOR my timeline says application
Received. When will my timeline update

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Any PR cards received recently?

For the first time in my life we got a moron at the border who was all bamboozled by the landing paper stating we were PR instead of the actual physical PR card.

Also, is there any way to determine if you were actually approved by OHIP, or is the notification that you just don't get a card by the time they stated you'd be covered?

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015

birdboy008 said:
I tried twice and both times they said I needed a letter from an employer. Unfortunately I am still unemployed so no letter. Very frustrating.
It'd be even more frustrating when you bring in a letter from an employer, then they notice you're type 27 and they refuse you anyway because you don't have a *real* work permit.

What's even more ridiculous is that sometime you can get a clerk that is so dumb they just approve you based on your "employer letter" alone and give you an active date *based on* the date on a completely unofficial, possibly forged, pre-dated job offer letter so you get OHIP same day.

The way this country works is so stupid. Honestly.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013

GustavesF said:
It'd be even more frustrating when you bring in a letter from an employer, then they notice you're type 27 and they refuse you anyway because you don't have a *real* work permit.

What's even more ridiculous is that sometime you can get a clerk that is so dumb they just approve you based on your "employer letter" alone and give you an active date *based on* the date on a completely unofficial, possibly forged, pre-dated job offer letter so you get OHIP same day.

The way this country works is so stupid. Honestly.
As much as you hate the case 27 OWP, these types of OWP DOES NOT PROVE that the applicant qualifies for PR as whereas AIP, regular OWP or DM letter does. No matter how much you slice the issue, at the end of the day, OWP 27 never proves that the applicant qualifies for PR status.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even those, or at least some, that receive the OWP after AIP have Case Type 27

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Ponga said:
Even those, or at least some, that receive the OWP after AIP have Case Type 27
OWP Type 27 has no meaning after AIP as the applicant can show AIP email to get OHIP without showing OWP case 27. So even if the applicant gotten OWP case 27 after AIP, they can still get OHIP with AIP alone.
Those that gotten OWP case 27 after AIP, shouldn't have gotten it. They should have gotten regular OWP. But it doesn't matter as they have AIP email to use to get OHIP.

VioletBlue

Aug 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All :)...I'm a january 2014 Inland aplicant. Officer RDO...Already have SA and AIP....Sent in all requested additional documents (medical...police and FBI clearance etc)....Latest was My home country Police clearance and translation which I sent by e-mail like all other documents. then few days after on Dec 1st....I get e-mail titled "question-Do not reply" where they request thatI send documents from my previous e-mail using their "Case Specific Enquiry Form"...Whats that all about?? I sure home DM e-mail comes Soon...Its almost been TWO years since application was received **sigh*

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VioletBlue said:
Hi All :)...I'm a january 2014 Inland aplicant. Officer RDO...Already have SA and AIP....Sent in all requested additional documents (medical...police and FBI clearance etc)....Latest was My home country Police clearance and translation which I sent by e-mail like all other documents. then few days after on Dec 1st....I get e-mail titled "question-Do not reply" where they request thatI send documents from my previous e-mail using their "Case Specific Enquiry Form"...Whats that all about?? I sure home DM e-mail comes Soon...Its almost been TWO years since application was received **sigh*
Yay! Sounds like things are still moving forward for you!

Did the email tell you when the documents had to be submitted? Did they give you 30 days...60 days? If they did, they probably won't even check to see that you've sent these, until that day has passed. :(

Send the CSE and attach the documents, but...they say they need the original FBI letter...which makes no sense because as you can see, the letter no longer has ANY security features (and is probably printed on plain white paper). I'd also attach a copy of that and explain that even though it's not the original, it is exactly like the original. Be prepared to also send the original to CIC and hope that they get it.

Next step will be your DM letter, followed by your landing letter.

MelM2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 6, 2015
Med's Request
September 9, 2015
Passport Req..
Not required
LANDED..........
December 15, 2015
(No subject)
We received your application for permanent residence on March 27, 2014.
We sent you medical instructions on September 9, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you correspondence on October 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you a letter on October 6, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you correspondence on October 9, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Medical results have been received.

Dec 2 we receive an email. It said call in notice for permanent residence. What should we expect at interview? It did state to finalize permanent residence