+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

ottawahd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

This morning ecas shows our case mentioning that is received on Feb 20, 2014. I guess that can be treated as AoR. I guess there was like a month since last AoR.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ottawahd said:
Hi,

This morning ecas shows our case mentioning that is received on Feb 20, 2014. I guess that can be treated as AoR. I guess there was like a month since last AoR.
AORs are back!

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
ottawahd said:
Hi,

what info did you use? UCI or receipt number. i am the applicant and have a UCI from my study permit but my wife the sponsor doesnt have any

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
April Fajardo said:
ATIP case notes received in my email.
14 pages
Mostly not started
What have they started?

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
sophieee said:
What have they started?

Criminality: In progress
Security: In progress
Medical:Not started

Nothing really.

ottawahd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaqhal said:
what info did you use? UCI or receipt number. i am the applicant and have a UCI from my study permit but my wife the sponsor doesnt have any
UCI of either one. Sponsor's UCI has one more information stating that we have started processing your application on July 22.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
LAKEWOOD said:
Question?
Hey guys!!! I just updated my status from CRA to Common Law this year, I just wanna asked what document do i need to get from them, stating that I am in a common law relationship? So that i can submit it to Immigration as evidence.

Thanks
Log to CRA my account and then view your tax return. if you update it before processing your tax return so it should be in your return and you can print it.
if you updated after processing the tax return , try to make any change in your tax return, so they will reassess your tax return with the updated info.

lounge

Star Member
May 19, 2014
I really need some clarifications here, i believe no question is stupid on this forum. A friend of mine was telling me yesterday that for background checks as per inland apps, CIC will need to go back home and in fact knock on doors on people included in the application like parents and may also go to all the addresses we lived. Well all i told him was the only thing i know from this forum is background check constitute: security, criminality and medical. I just want to know if i am right.
Thanks all

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lounge said:
I really need some clarifications here, i believe no question is stupid on this forum. A friend of mine was telling me yesterday that for background checks as per inland apps, CIC will need to go back home and in fact knock on doors on people included in the application like parents and may also go to all the addresses we lived. Well all i told him was the only thing i know from this forum is background check constitute: security, criminality and medical. I just want to know if i am right.
Thanks all
Answered in your other post.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
vik999 said:
Any idea for which month AORs are being issued? . We filed in May 2014.
You can always check the timeline in my signature.

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
vik999 said:
Any idea for which month AORs are being issued? . We filed in May 2014.
i think last person who received AOR had submitted their application in Feb. check ecas to see if your application is added, and that could count as AOR!

i just cant believe this category has become so slow. my friends who applied for skilled worker are getting medical after 7 months, which means they will be PRs in a few more months. It used to take 2 years for this skilled worker type and now it's so much faster. but the inland is getting slower every day

Tiffyali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
hello everyone,

i have a question and wondering if anyone can answer me. well, as i believe that once i got the AIP I can apply for the open work permit and start working. so will i be able to leave Canada and go back home with my husband (sponsor) for vacation and come back to Canada by presenting my work permit or AIP letter? by that time my application will probably still in progress at the 2nd stage.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Tiffyali said:
hello everyone,

i have a question and wondering if anyone can answer me. well, as i believe that once i got the AIP I can apply for the open work permit and start working. so will i be able to leave Canada and go back home with my husband (sponsor) for vacation and come back to Canada by presenting my work permit or AIP letter? by that time my application will probably still in progress at the 2nd stage.
You can leave Canada at any time for vacation. The issue is the ability to re-enter Canada. Regardless of having an OWP and or AIP letter, the odds of being denied re-entry is still there. Having an OWP or AIP letter doesn't guarantee your entry back into Canada. It does reduce the chances of being denied but not eliminate it.

As other senior members have mentioned there have been postings (I haven't seen these posts myself) that despite having OWP, they were denied. These people are in the very small minority but it has happened.

Screech339

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
screech339 said:
You can leave Canada at any time for vacation. The issue is the ability to re-enter Canada. Regardless of having an OWP and or AIP letter, the odds of being denied re-entry is still there. Having an OWP or AIP letter doesn't guarantee your entry back into Canada. It does reduce the chances of being denied but not eliminate it.

As other senior members have mentioned there have been postings (I haven't seen these posts myself) that despite having OWP, they were denied. These people are in the very small minority but it has happened.

Screech339
I dont understand how or why you would be denied at the boarder if you have a valid work permit.... it doesn't make any sense at all. The Work Permit proves that you can come into Canada and work, what else would they possibly need. Without a Work permit then yes I understand as you just turn up at the boarder with absolutely nothing.