+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

sarah26

Aug 26, 2013
Hi,

Great I found this forum!
I have a question:
My boyfriend(fiancé 1 month:D) he has got email that he is approved to be a sponsor it was 20th June 2013
CIC online saying sponsor:decision made and applicant:decision made (they made both decisions same day)and CIC will contact me...my fiancé was approved but I didn't get anything no email no mail no call:(
We applied September 2012.

Thanks

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
WaitingKiwi said:
Yes I agree only 4 months into the wait, what was supposed to be 2 months left has just turned into another 6 month wait. I found this out last week and it has been a very depressing week. I have been trying to keep my brain busy with free online courses such as coursera and Allison. But I quickly get bored. I guess the least we can do is enjoy the weather. It feels like it will be a long winter! I wonder if they are actually working on our files or if everything is just on hold. In which case I really hope this wait doesn't extend the 10 months.
There is just only so much you can do in a day lol. It's the same over and over mostly. At least I get some good cooking and cleaning skills lol. But yeah courses, reading and stuff like that makes time fly that's usually what I do too. Yep these winters are long and insanely cold.. Burhh.. Still trying to get used to the chinooks here in Alberta.. Hahaha!!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
sarah26 said:
Hi,

Great I found this forum!
I have a question:
My boyfriend(fiancé 1 month:D) he has got email that he is approved to be a sponsor it was 20th June 2013
CIC online saying sponsor:decision made and applicant:decision made (they made both decisions same day)and CIC will contact me...my fiancé was approved but I didn't get anything no email no mail no call:(
We applied September 2012.

Thanks
You should contact the CIC call centre to ensure they have the correct e-mail address and/or postal address. Normally, it is referred to an inland office for processing of a successful decision and they contact you to schedule a landing appointment.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Hi guys,

I just founf this really cool tool.

In my case I received AOR but of course nothing shows up on ecas since they have not started processing yet. But this tool will let me know so I do not have to be checking it out .

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/

sarah26

Aug 26, 2013
Thank You computergeek:)
I called 30 minutes ago and they said they send email to my fiancé and also they send me an email...I said He got his email with approval but I didn't get anything and lady said "ohh we had a wrong email";/So they will send me email one more time.

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
We just received AOR today. They only sent an email to my husband.
Can we be added to the spreadsheet please. Application sent July 25th, received by CIC July 30th 2013, AOR august 26 2013.

CANUSA31

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-01-2013
So right now basically CIC-Veg is opening incoming packages and emailing AOR's, and they are working on some DM's as well, that is basically it.

Jellyfishy

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-04-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
WaitingKiwi said:
Yes I agree only 4 months into the wait, what was supposed to be 2 months left has just turned into another 6 month wait. I found this out last week and it has been a very depressing week. I have been trying to keep my brain busy with free online courses such as coursera and Allison. But I quickly get bored. I guess the least we can do is enjoy the weather. It feels like it will be a long winter! I wonder if they are actually working on our files or if everything is just on hold. In which case I really hope this wait doesn't extend the 10 months.
Aah I agree with you, I am so bored. I had a good thing going at first with a coursera course and using duolingo to practice my French, but after a while nothing seems interesting anymore!
I just want to get my drivers license, be able to work and voulenteer and study. I don't mind being a homemaker but if I could at least have a small job for some funds to pay for hobbies, courses or even yoga classes or something like it, I feel like things would be much better.

I was 5 months in and now.. It just feels so endless!

WaitingKiwi

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
Yes it does feel endless. I have been using groupon doing fitness classes.. just to make up for all that comfort food.. and sitting around. Its hard to get creative with fun cheap, free things.. def alot of reading and tv watching (which is not my norm) Although frisbee golf is pretty fun :). I would happily go to vegeville and volunteer for as long as they need me just to get the ball rolling here! I dont really care how long it takes to process my PR Im just holding out for an OWP so I can earn some money to enjoy this country :)

Ginabean

Jun 30, 2013
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
AOR Received.
10-02-2013
Hi everyone. I am new to posting but not new to the forum due to my lurking since June. ;D I live in BC and am sponsoring my husband who is from England. AOR for us was Jan. 21st so we are now at the 7 month mark.

I think it is important that anyone who has passed 6 months, contact their local MP. I realize the MP cannot make individual cases move faster but they do have the power to at least make some noise on our behalf. Even better yet, ask friends & family to e-mail your local MP as well. Squeaky wheels gets the grease, right?

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
sarah26 said:
Thank You computergeek:)
I called 30 minutes ago and they said they send email to my fiancé and also they send me an email...I said He got his email with approval but I didn't get anything and lady said "ohh we had a wrong email";/So they will send me email one more time.
When did you send your application?

Jellyfishy

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-04-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
WaitingKiwi said:
Yes it does feel endless. I have been using groupon doing fitness classes.. just to make up for all that comfort food.. and sitting around. Its hard to get creative with fun cheap, free things.. def alot of reading and tv watching (which is not my norm) Although frisbee golf is pretty fun :). I would happily go to vegeville and volunteer for as long as they need me just to get the ball rolling here! I dont really care how long it takes to process my PR Im just holding out for an OWP so I can earn some money to enjoy this country :)
Haha, luckily I have a gym membership which is really nice so I can keep fit. I was 1 month away from the OWP, I even had a job lined up with a promotion even though I wasn't certain I wanted to go back. I just try to get through the day until my friends are free in the evening.

I guess I should also introduce myself. I'm Jellyfishy, 23, Swedish and married to a canadian citizen. We got married on paper in November, but due to some processing times in getting all the papers we didn't send our application until March this year. We had our family wedding in May. In hindsight I wish we were more prepared and ready to go back in November. Current need to do is to go off to Ottawa to get my new passport with my new last name and then clear that with immigration.

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
So hubby and I may be moving back to Ontario if he gets a job offer. Would this cause problems for the application?

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaitingKiwi said:
I'm confused....

You do know that since you are inside of Canada and have also applied for a OWP at the same time as you're in-land application you can still continue to work in Canada under Implied Status.. you dont have to wait for you're OWP to arrive..

WaitingKiwi

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
Jamesdavid3 said:
I'm confused....

You do know that since you are inside of Canada and have also applied for a OWP at the same time as you're in-land application you can still continue to work in Canada under Implied Status.. you dont have to wait for you're OWP to arrive..
Im not sure that is correct as I arrived on a visitors visa - which is up so now I believe Im on Implied status until the initial stage is complete and then Im eligible for an OWP? I was in canada 2 years ago and previously had a working holiday visa - which I cant get another one. I don`t think I can work on Implied status as I don`t have a tax # ect and since I arrived as a visitor. If anyone believes otherwise I would be interested to hear your thoughts.