+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Seagulls828

Aug 12, 2013
Forgive my noobness, I'm pretty new here. Where can I find this spreadsheet? And how can I list my dates and other information on my profile like I see every one has to the left of their posts? I went in under profile and under signature and additional information it doesn't allow me to add anything. Thanks for your help!

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Seagulls828 said:
Forgive my noobness, I'm pretty new here. Where can I find this spreadsheet? And how can I list my dates and other information on my profile like I see every one has to the left of their posts? I went in under profile and under signature and additional information it doesn't allow me to add anything. Thanks for your help!
Welcome! :)

I think you need to have 10 posts or something like that before it allows you to add the dates by your profile.

Also the spreadsheet for the 2013 Inland Applicants can be found on the very 1st page of this thread in the signature of the person who started this thread. Here is the link (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlF5vPwhP68bdENmTzlDSmpZTy1TRWdwamtLeURmZXc)

And you can PM guri3577 your info/dates to add to the Spreadsheet.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
leoundesilva said:
Thank you so much, just that it's not easy to know the part that might interest them. You know, before I came here, my wife and I talked daily and you know how conversation flows. Honestly, it's kinda hard to know where to pick from, I am thinking right now to pick the beginning(when we met), middle and few days before I came here, but so much will be missing. Should I highlight certain areas? What do you think?
I know what you mean haha. I've been in a relationship with my then-bf for 3 years before we got married and it's hard to tell which photos to add in and such. I think it all comes down to this.. if your relationship will raise any red flags or not. eg. age gaps, who is at the ceremony, how long did you guys know each other etc.

I think thats a good idea too but the question is, do you want to pay all that extra postage fees.. haha

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
ACS said:
I know it's early for me to recieve an AOR, but seriously, everytime my phone blinks that I have a new e-mail my heart catchs for a second and I get all hopeful...(99% of them are ads....grrrr)

I find myself even anxious for Thursday to come...when they are supposed to update the CIC website....

Man...and I've Barely begun the wait and I'm already going nuts with it....

How do you guys do it?

Any coping strategies?? lol
I'm almost ten months into waiting for AIP, and some days/weeks/months are harder than others. I'd say the best thing you can do is try to stay busy. Work on making Canada your country. Get out and try to meet people, if it's possible for you to do so. Enjoy the summer, as it's shorter here than it is a lot of places. Then go skiing, or learn! Snowshoes aren't expensive, and snowshoeing is good exercise. Go hiking! Ride a bike! Join a gym, if that's your thing. I got to try snowboarding for the first time every last winter, and I will do more of it this winter. Enjoy some good books or movies.

Try not to count days. There are FAR too many days in this process! I'm now counting months, which is a little better, though each new week I *do* think..."Is this the week when I finally get some news?!?" I only let myself check ECAS and the CIC website a maximum of once a week, to try to help maintain my sanity.

One thing that helps me a lot is to make sure to appreciate the time I get to spend with my husband, who is my best friend. Even though he's military, so he was gone half of our first year here, at least I DO get time with him. I assume it's the same with your partner, since you applied inland. It helps me appreciate the time with him and turn away from the stress of the PR app process to remember that many would LOVE to be with their partners, but were/are unable to apply inland. It's a long and frustrating process, but when I'm laughing with my darling...what process?!?!? I'm here, next to him, in the only place I want to be.

It's hard to miss family and friends back in the States, to see pics of my nephew, who I'm sure doesn't even remember me, as he grows and grows and approaches his 2nd b-day. BUT...we live in a wonderful time. Make use of Skype, messenger programs, the phone, and the many communication apps that are out there (HeyTell, Viber, Tango are a few I use).

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Snowboarding is the by far most difficult I've ever tried hahahah I came home with a souvenir of 20+ bruises after wiping out down the mountain. It's fun though... I would definitely recommend it to those who want to try something different. If a 5 year old kid can do it then we can lol! I agree so much on you QuebecOkie very good advise you got there. Some days are nightmares and the frustration really hits you but keeping busy will definitely make it a lot better! :)

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Line.a said:
Snowboarding is the by far most difficult I've ever tried hahahah I came home with a souvenir of 20+ bruises after wiping out down the mountain. It's fun though... I would definitely recommend it to those who want to try something different. If a 5 year old kid can do it then we can lol! I agree so much on you QuebecOkie very good advise you got there. Some days are nightmares and the frustration really hits you but keeping busy will definitely make it a lot better! :)
Well, if you were THAT bruised, then you haven't yet mastered my strategy. Throw yourself down on purpose any time you start moving too quickly! ;) I've only managed to bust my rump *really* badly twice, in two outings. And that whole "if a 5 year old kid can" thought process does NOT help me. I just wanted to throw snowballs at those 5 and 6 year old kids who could totally snowboard circles around me. It's the same with language. When I hear a 3 or 4 year old chirping away easily in French, while I struggle and work so hard to learn, I just wanna...I don't know, shake the little bugger, or something, haha!

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
QuebecOkie said:
Well, if you were THAT bruised, then you haven't yet mastered my strategy. Throw yourself down on purpose any time you start moving too quickly! ;) I've only managed to bust my rump *really* badly twice, in two outings. And that whole "if a 5 year old kid can" thought process does NOT help me. I just wanted to throw snowballs at those 5 and 6 year old kids who could totally snowboard circles around me. It's the same with language. When I hear a 3 or 4 year old chirping away easily in French, while I struggle and work so hard to learn, I just wanna...I don't know, shake the little bugger, or something, haha!
That's easier said than done. Haha my man used to teach youngsters in snowboarding, but he got so frustrated with me being a wimp lol. Next time even if I'm going to eat snow and dirt I'm going to throw myself down like you said. It was so much fun haha. ;) lmao I bet hahaha this has actually just made my day. That's so funny. I know how you feel.. It's like.. How do they do it? :D

WaitingKiwi

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
Hello,

I applied Inland for a common-law sponsorship visa through my canadian partner. At the time of applying (April 24 2013) the waiting period is 6 months for the initial period. I am now very disappointed to see the waiting period is 10 months! Is this actually correct or are they delayed in updating the site? Im growing very tired and bored of waiting already! 6 months is do-able, 10 months is very frustrating with out work. I have looked into LMO jobs but most require a 1-2 year commitment with a very small pay cheque for alot of hours worked. I am not sure if a LMO job will affect my current visas - and if I break it for an Open work permit when it eventually comes through. Does anyone have any thoughts of knowledge about this situation. I know where all in a tough situation if were on this site, Im interested in seeing how people are dealing with this and if there is a way around being able to work sooner rather than later - legally.

Regards, Waiting patiently but frustrated Kiwi

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
bruneian said:
I know what you mean haha. I've been in a relationship with my then-bf for 3 years before we got married and it's hard to tell which photos to add in and such. I think it all comes down to this.. if your relationship will raise any red flags or not. eg. age gaps, who is at the ceremony, how long did you guys know each other etc.

I think thats a good idea too but the question is, do you want to pay all that extra postage fees.. haha
With 250+ copies of pictures and all the forms, "defined supporting documents"(from checklist) and the additional supporting documents, the postage fee is already high :(
Just wanna make sure everything from our part is done well and leave the rest for them and God. The already printed pages of the chat logs for Skype and Msn Messenger are numbered, I will just include some and attach a note, if they need more, it will a pleasure!
It's just tiring towards the end of filling the applications, honestly, this is the stage we are now :(

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
WaitingKiwi said:
Hello,

I applied Inland for a common-law sponsorship visa through my canadian partner. At the time of applying (April 24 2013) the waiting period is 6 months for the initial period. I am now very disappointed to see the waiting period is 10 months! Is this actually correct or are they delayed in updating the site? Im growing very tired and bored of waiting already! 6 months is do-able, 10 months is very frustrating with out work. I have looked into LMO jobs but most require a 1-2 year commitment with a very small pay cheque for alot of hours worked. I am not sure if a LMO job will affect my current visas - and if I break it for an Open work permit when it eventually comes through. Does anyone have any thoughts of knowledge about this situation. I know where all in a tough situation if were on this site, Im interested in seeing how people are dealing with this and if there is a way around being able to work sooner rather than later - legally.

Look at the post QuebecOkie posted if you scroll up a little. You are not the only one here getting frustrated with it. Most of us simply just don't stress too much about it anymore I think. Whatever way works best for you. LMOs are tough to get, so I personally wouldn't even bother with them unless you have a fine education. We've been living with 5-10 dollars that needed to be stretched over a week or sometimes even more. It's possible but boy does it suck.

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
bruneian said:

With 250+ copies of pictures and all the forms, "defined supporting documents"(from checklist) and the additional supporting documents, the postage fee is already high :(
Just wanna make sure everything from our part is done well and leave the rest for them and God. The already printed pages of the chat logs for Skype and Msn Messenger are numbered, I will just include some and attach a note, if they need more, it will a pleasure!
It's just tiring towards the end of filling the applications, honestly, this is the stage we are now :(

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
WaitingKiwi said:
Hello,

I applied Inland for a common-law sponsorship visa through my canadian partner. At the time of applying (April 24 2013) the waiting period is 6 months for the initial period. I am now very disappointed to see the waiting period is 10 months! Is this actually correct or are they delayed in updating the site? Im growing very tired and bored of waiting already! 6 months is do-able, 10 months is very frustrating with out work. I have looked into LMO
jobs but most require a 1-2 year commitment with a very small pay cheque for alot of hours worked. I am not sure if a LMO job will affect my current visas - and if I break it for an Open work permit when it eventually comes through. Does anyone have any thoughts of knowledge about this situation. I know where all in a tough situation if were on this site, Im interested in seeing how people are dealing with this and if there is a way around being able to work sooner rather than later - legally.

Friend, there's no easy way out if this. I have been waiting ten months for AIP and I still can't hear anything

missboon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
missboon said:
Hey everyone! I have a question about form IMM5669e question 7 Education.....it asks what type of diploma and what field of study...I don't remember what type of diploma I received from grade school (kindergarten to 6) and junior high (7-9) and field of study? I just don't remember :-[ and I don't have the diplomas on hand. Any suggestions?
Anyone??

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
missboon said:
I'm sorry I don't know. I recommend you to make a new topic and ask your question to seniors in this forum.

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
missboon said:
And you aren't able to find them somewhere? Maybe contact the institution or school you studied at? If so try and remember the closest you can get to when you started and finished. That's all I can really say!