02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
missboon, read the question carefully.

It asks for "secondary and post secondary education." Secondary would be high school (7 - 12) and post secondary would be College/University. They do not need your kindergarten to grade 6 history. For your high school, depending on which country/area/province you completed your high school career in, the diploma would be called something like "Ontario Secondary Schooling Diploma" or "General Education Diploma". If you had no specific focus, fill out N/A under the focus field.

Lorelei

Mar 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
21-05-2013
I just wanted to say the same :)

We finaly sent our app today. I hope that everything is going to be fine. We are long time together 7 years and 6 month married so I find difficult that we are going to raise the red flags.I didn't want to overdo are proof of relationship so we just picked 4-8 pictures for every year we are together,10 pictures from the wedding and 5 from recent outings.When we were in our home country we lived in same street so we don't have a lot of mails and we used prepaid mobile cards.So for communication we included skype call logs for past 20 months when we were separated and it was around 100pages,few mails,receipt for engagement ring,marriage license and few cards.Hope that this will bi enough.
Our whole package was almost 2kg.

So we sent it on August 19.
Medicals:done May 21
police records sent
Owp also sent.

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
missboon said:
Hi, even I did not have my education docs in hand. I requested my mother in my home country to scan them for me. That helped me to fill my form.

See if this is possible for you.

All the best

Take care

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Lorelei said:
I just wanted to say the same :)

We finaly sent our app today. I hope that everything is going to be fine. We are long time together 7 years and 6 month married so I find difficult that we are going to raise the red flags.I didn't want to overdo are proof of relationship so we just picked 4-8 pictures for every year we are together,10 pictures from the wedding and 5 from recent outings.When we were in our home country we lived in same street so we don't have a lot of mails and we used prepaid mobile cards.So for communication we included skype call logs for past 20 months when we were separated and it was around 100pages,few mails,receipt for engagement ring,marriage license and few cards.Hope that this will bi enough.
Our whole package was almost 2kg.

So we sent it on August 19.
Medicals:done May 21
police records sent
Owp also sent.
Yaaaay! I have someone close to the time we sent ours in that I can commiserate with!  lol

Our was sent on the 13th of August, and rec’d on the 14th. My husband did his medicals at the beginning of June. And we sent the OWP & Police Checks along with too. Although 1 of the 3 police checks expired on the 13th….so not sure if they will count that we sent it that day, or that it’s out by 1 day. We had gotten that one 3 times prior, but it also expired. We sent all the expired ones so they could see how hard we’ve been trying to get it all together. Will see if they ask for that one again.

I am so glad to hear you say about the amount of pictures and stuff you had sent in. My husband and have also known each other quite a long time. Now about 7.5 years we have known each other, been together as a couple for 6 years, and married for 4. We also have our 2.5 year old son who was born here in Canada. My husband is 6 years older than me. So we aren’t too worried about red flags there either. I had been reading this forum and seeing that some ppl send in 200-400 pictures, and I was thinking I didn’t do enough!! Plus we don’t have many e-mails, because we talked mostly on the phone at least once if not more a day, so I have phone records….100s of pages of them, and I just sent a sampling of them like 1 page per month to give an idea. Most emails were to and from my work address of somewhere I don’t work anymore…and we have lived together for 4 of the 7.5 years we’ve known each other, so there aren’t as many communications obviously. We sent about the same amount of pictures as you!  Sent our rental agreements, utilities, medical insurance with both our names from when we lived outside of Canada. Have a letter from our realtor here in Canada explaining that my husband’s name is not on the Lease here in Canada because he would have to have a valid credit rating in Canada for that, and as he doesn’t have status yet he won’t have a proper credit rating here. We have joint Visa card records going back about 5 years….

So I have been worried I didn’t put enough, plus I keep thinking of things I should have added or commented on after it was sent in…lol

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Some people send too much proof with their application I think. As an officer assessing that while having hundreds of other ones must take a long time. I'm not getting at anyone certain. Just in general. Give a few samples of everything you got instead of throwing over 200-300 pictures at once. May save money and time in the end of the day lol!!

Seagulls828

Aug 12, 2013
Mine was also received on August 14th! We did our medicals in April, and I also included my OWP and police cert. In fact, I would have had it all mailed in June 1, but we were waiting on the FBI to send my police cert, and when I got it back, it was just a letter that said "we couldn't read your prints, send us more", which then took ANOTHER 8 weeks to process. So if you haven't send yours in, I would suggest sending two copies of your prints (which I did the second time) and save yourself two EXTRA months of waiting.

Lorelei

Mar 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
21-05-2013
ACS we are in almost the same situation,we don;t have child yet,and I am dying to have one,but not until I have PR.That is really sad and killing my spirit this last few months.

Do you know if someone get rejected after aip? Just wonder this past days about that.

Also they say that police records shouldn't be older than 3 months,but when do they actualy get to them?If they wait to check them after aip than that is already too old.Confused a lot this day and nervous too.

UKZippy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2013
AOR Received.
11-02-2013
Med's Request
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
Been here since 2011 - PR on 28/05/2015
minime# said:
Was so close to 6 months now gotta wait 4 more months sigh :(
Same here!

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
In the same boat :( I am at 6 months in early September, but looking like a lot longer before AIP. I think they will speed through applications now though, so I don't think it will be the full 10 months before stage 1 is completed for most people.

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
Lorelei said:
ACS we are in almost the same situation,we don;t have child yet,and I am dying to have one,but not until I have PR.That is really sad and killing my spirit this last few months.

Do you know if someone get rejected after aip? Just wonder this past days about that.

Also they say that police records shouldn't be older than 3 months,but when do they actualy get to them?If they wait to check them after aip than that is already too old.Confused a lot this day and nervous too.
About Police certificates. CIC says that the certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application. I'm not sure, but I heard that police certificates are good for 1 year after being submitted. I think we don't need to worry about it. Especially, we are already in Canada. So, nothing is added on the police certificate in your nation or countries where you were before. (Some countries doesn't issue the police certificate to an individual. In that case, CIC will send you a letter or e-mail, then you ask those countries to apply for the police certificate and send it to CIC directly.)

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
hockeyfan said:
In the same boat :( I am at 6 months in early September, but looking like a lot longer before AIP. I think they will speed through applications now though, so I don't think it will be the full 10 months before stage 1 is completed for most people.
Hubby and I are in the same boat, we are closing in on 5 months, October would have been 6 months for us - or stage 1 approval. It's so frustrating. All of our lives are on hold so I'm hoping it won't be 10 months for stage 1 for everyone. :/

On a happier note, I like to pop on over to the 2012 inland applications thread and see if they're getting happy news! :)

Ariandel

Aug 28, 2012
I can live with 10 months. I don't like it but I can live with it.

What I'm concerned about is that, closer to December, they'll simply change the web page to say "14 months" instead, and so on.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Mrs_Canuck said:
Hubby and I are in the same boat, we are closing in on 5 months, October would have been 6 months for us - or stage 1 approval. It's so frustrating. All of our lives are on hold so I'm hoping it won't be 10 months for stage 1 for everyone. :/

On a happier note, I like to pop on over to the 2012 inland applications thread and see if they're getting happy news! :)
Nothing much going on in there. I will be 10 months next Tuesday and until now I hear nothing

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Yeah, I don't remember the last AIP in the 2012 thread. :'( Friday is 10 months for me. But we *HAVE* had some DMs and landings/landing dates, which is happy stuff. Surely they have GOT to start rolling out the AIPs soon for us forgotten October applicants soon!

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
QuebecOkie said:
Yeah, I don't remember the last AIP in the 2012 thread. :'( Friday is 10 months for me. But we *HAVE* had some DMs and landings/landing dates, which is happy stuff. Surely they have GOT to start rolling out the AIPs soon for us forgotten October applicants soon!
You'll be getting both stages at once. Normally when you wait this long both stages come at the same time or shortly after each other. That's what I've seen for folks