+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
istheendnear said:
was told because we were married while he was here, we had a child and have been together for two years + etc he was considered legal- who knows now i guess ???
Who gave you this information?

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
HARMIN said:
Hi Tuesdayc ..Good to hear that u Already got ur COC...About ur question i am not very sure also ..let u know later on because my lawyer gonna check with CIC about my application...
Yup! My COC finally swam here. LOL! Keep me posted, I am going to try calling CIC tomorrow to check as well.

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
kaira1 said:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their family members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms and instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form.
[X] Applicants in Canada who are 18 years of age and older and have resided in India for 6 months or more since the age of 18 are required to obtain a Police Certificate from that country's law enforcement authorities.

You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and
Case Processing Centre Vegreville Centre de Traitement des Demandes Vegreville

Citizenship and Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada Immigration Canada
Page 2 of 2
Immigration Canada Internet web site or contact the Immigration Call Centre at the number indicated below.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Sincerely,
Officer AWM
Case Processing Centre Vegreville

Need help guys.. is it a good news? what happen after this? do they still call for interview after this? and how long does it take to get PR then
Congratulations ! That's AIP ( approval in principle ) , it means first stage of the process is done. Now all you have to do is get your medical examination done ASAP so you can get Decision Made quick , great news though . May I ask you when did you send your application ? Thanks for sharing the good news with us :)

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
Tilikun said:
Congratulations ! That's AIP ( approval in principle ) , it means first stage of the process is done. Now all you have to do is get your medical examination done ASAP so you can get Decision Made quick , great news though . May I ask you when did you send your application ? Thanks for sharing the good news with us :)
Yup I applied in june 21, 2013

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
kaira1 said:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their family members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms and instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form.
[X] Applicants in Canada who are 18 years of age and older and have resided in India for 6 months or more since the age of 18 are required to obtain a Police Certificate from that country's law enforcement authorities.

Need help guys.. is it a good news? what happen after this? do they still call for interview after this? and how long does it take to get PR then
In addition to your medical, it appears they are requesting a police certificate from India.

payje_p

Mar 7, 2010
Thanks everyone for all the well wishes!
We mailed our application in the day they went on strike :( (I can't even remember now what day that was)

Application Received - June 20
Started Processing - July 10
Received AIP - February 17
Police check - sent with app
Meds - February 11 (we thought we had loads of time to do them upfront still, and booked our appointment in Feb when it was convenient for us .... looks like we did it just in the nick of time). Our AIP email doesn't say anything about having to do a medical, so it looks like they received it and matched it up really quickly - the doc didn't finish sending it electronically until February 14!!!

Fingerprints - still need to book an appointment :S Soooo frustrating as we would have done them up front had we any inkling at all that they would be requested!! (Still no idea why! Couldn't bear the thought of talking to a call centre agent today to ask)

However, Ecas is still showing only application received ..... was hoping they would update it just to double confirm they received our medical

JohnnyP said:
Congrats, payje_p!!
What is your AOR date?

payje_p

Mar 7, 2010
frenchwapiti said:
congratulations payje_p, that is really good news. i think you should not be worried about the prints as your applications is lean. Be faithful, it will all end up well. good luck to you both :) :)
Thank you so much for the lovely words! It's been a strange rollercoaster ride of emotions that I will be so happy to step off of (hopefully soon!!!) :)

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
When my common-law partner applied in Sept 2013, she applied 2 days before her police certificate expired.
She's from Japan and its a long and difficult process to get them again so i was wondering, do you guys think they will request her to send in new and updated police checks since they've obviously expired while we wait for AIP??

also, we applied 1 month before her medicals expired...
I wonder if these two things will prevent us from getting DM at the same time as AIP..

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
kaira1 said:
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and
Case Processing Centre Vegreville Centre de Traitement des Demandes Vegreville

Citizenship and Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada Immigration Canada
Page 2 of 2
Immigration Canada Internet web site or contact the Immigration Call Centre at the number indicated below.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Sincerely,
Officer AWM

Congrats .... :) :) :) :) Wishing u very good luck for second stage(DM)...

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
HARMIN said:
Congrats .... :) :) :) :) Wishing u very good luck for second stage(DM)...
Thankyou,,, another question so interview usually comes after the medical and police clearance during the 2nd stage?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
kaira1 said:
Thankyou,,, another question so interview usually comes after the medical and police clearance during the 2nd stage?
no ...if they wanna send u any interview then its gonna be happen before AIP ...now u guys only gonna get DM and then landing that's all...cheers guys because u already cross ur difficult stage 1 and now 2nd stage only left medical and police and back ground check ..

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
no ...if they wanna send u any interview then its gonna be happen before AIP ...now u guys only gonna get DM and then landing that's all...cheers guys because u already cross ur difficult stage 1 and now 2nd stage only left medical and police and back ground check ..
Not true. Interviews can happen anytime...even after DM (although it seems rare).

Stage 2 is more than just medical, police and background checks.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
Not true. Interviews can happen anytime...even after DM (although it seems rare).

ponga ....i disagree ..because i am keep checking another forum also but i never meet any one yet those got interview after AIP... 8) 8) 8)

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
HARMIN said:
ponga ....i disagree ..because i am keep checking another forum also but i never meet any one yet those got interview after AIP... 8) 8) 8)
It is rare, but it does happen.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Ponga said:

ponga if be4 stage 1 file got transfer ~ will they sent a e-mail or no respond ?