10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
woodyc said:
And my ECAS has been updated to medical received.
Have you received your AIP yet?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AckTivity said:
Have you received your AIP yet?
Yes...TODAY!!
*edit*

I did not receive AIP! I was just answering Acktivity's question that was directed towards woodyc...who DID get AIP today!

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Tilikun said:
Guys I just called again , an agent just confirmed to me that my file was recently received at CPC-M , so any additional documents need to be sent there .
Hmmm so it seems applications before Jan. 2014 are being transferred CPC-M. Seemed to work out for woodyc as AIP got issued fairly quickly.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Linden said:
Hmmm so it seems applications before Jan. 2014 are being transferred CPC-M. Seemed to work out for woodyc as AIP got issued fairly quickly.
Hard to say, as they likely were very close to their AIP decision on Jan 17,2014, when the change `officially' took effect.

The next month will be interesting for sure!

Either way, congrats to woodyc indeed!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
woodyc said:
Morning all good news I got AIP so stoked right now. Got email today at 8:38am pst

This is AIP right:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
and all your family members have met these requirements.
You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and
location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit
please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter
should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the
expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and
Immigration Canada Internet web site at [http://www.cic.gc.ca] or contact the Immigration Call
Centre at the number indicated below.

I sent medical & police checks all together so hopefully get DM soon here
Congrats ... :) :) :) :) wishing u very good luck for ur second step (DM) :) :) :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Tilikun said:
Did you receive a letter saying that your file got transfer to CPC -M ? Call center agent told me that only if we get that letter will be the only way to know . But yeah , that's weird . Maybe we all got transfer to CPC M , to bad for my additional documents I sent last week to Vegreville . :(
Guys even my lawyer don't know about it ..he told me he never received any letter from cpc-v so he send my additional document to cpc-v last friday..... :'( :'( :'( :'(

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
HARMIN said:
Guys even my lawyer don't know about it ..he told me he never received any letter from cpc-v so he send my additional document to cpc-v last friday..... :'( :'( :'( :'(
Tell your lawyer to call CIC to find out if your application actually is in CPC-M.
Or can you call CIC to inquire about your application?

islandgirl25

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
did my prints last week...now on to the FBI,,,that's another 2 month wait ??? ???
my app was recieved march 13, 2013...it's discouraging to see apps filed waaaay after my date get DM

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Linden said:
Tell your lawyer to call CIC to find out if your application actually is in CPC-M.
Or can you call CIC to inquire about your application?
Guys i just called up my lawyer and he told me not to worry , because additional documents automatically gonna attached with my application through UCI ...He told me CIC can move any application through their electronic system any where and they can add additional documents with UCI any where ...by the way he ask me to call back him tomorrow because he gonna call CPC-V tomorrow...GUYS TOMORROW I WILL LET U KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN CPC-V.... :) :) :) :)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
woodyc said:
Morning all good news I got AIP so stoked right now. Got email today at 8:38am pst

This is AIP right:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
and all your family members have met these requirements.
You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and
location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit
please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter
should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the
expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and
Immigration Canada Internet web site at [http://www.cic.gc.ca] or contact the Immigration Call
Centre at the number indicated below.

I sent medical & police checks all together so hopefully get DM soon here
Congrats!! Such great news! ;D

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Ponga said:
Yes...TODAY!!
Congrats Ponga! That's so awesome! I know you are thrilled! ;D

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daizey said:
Congrats Ponga! That's so awesome! I know you are thrilled! ;D
NO. ;) I didn't receive DM...I was simply answering the question regarding woodyc.

But...I'm thrilled anyway...just to be here. :)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Ponga said:
NO. ;) I didn't receive DM...I was simply answering the question regarding woodyc.

But...I'm thrilled anyway...just to be here. :)
LOL yeah I realized that after I posted...sorry! ;D Our day will come soon though! Glad to see that they are actually working today although it's Family Day. Even though I was bummed about being bumped back a couple of months, it'll be here soon!

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
HARMIN said:
Guys i just called up my lawyer and he told me not to worry , because additional documents automatically gonna attached with my application through UCI ...He told me CIC can move any application through their electronic system any where and they can add additional documents with UCI any where ...by the way he ask me to call back him tomorrow because he gonna call CPC-V tomorrow...GUYS TOMORROW I WILL LET U KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN CPC-V.... :) :) :) :)
Thanks Harmin , an agent just told me about the same thing . He said it would take a couple weeks for the additional documents to get attached to original application in CPC M .

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
Thanks for all the kinds words fellow inlanders. Your time will come soon if you haven't already got good news.
Just happy & relieved that all my paperwork was good & we didn't mess up any forms.
According to the CIC website processing times 1st Stage is 7-8months so as of the 23rd of this month would of been 7 months since we filed my app. So i got my AIP 6 days shy of 7 months so website is pretty accurate with the times for 1st stage processing times.
Now the wait for DM I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks again all :)