+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Daizey said:
Yeah, that's the problem...I never got an AOR letter either... :( No AOR letter, no request for CSQ until now.
just call miss and give a shot . maybe you will have it. Remember use french.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Yay I found it and I think I'm okay!

However, attainment of the maximum number of applications does not apply to you if:

you submit an application under the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (Québec experience program);
you have a valid employment offer in hand;
Citizenship and Immigration Canada has informed you that it has agreed to process your application for permanent residence in Canada;
you are a temporary resident and eligible to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Daizey said:
Yay I found it and I think I'm okay!

However, attainment of the maximum number of applications does not apply to you if:

you submit an application under the Programme de l'expérience québécoise (Québec experience program);
you have a valid employment offer in hand;
Citizenship and Immigration Canada has informed you that it has agreed to process your application for permanent residence in Canada;
you are a temporary resident and eligible to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec.
then you see. You have happy ending now

rvaburay84

Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 8, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 9, 2013
yata520 said:
i remember you can pay on CIC website. Also DM letter telling you how to do it. Once you pay you ...can sent copy to mississauga .
OWP really depends on case no correct answer. Some 1or 2 week s some more than months
Tks Yata520 ! I think I should wait for further instructions about the payment, I hadnt realized that ... feeling so excited right now and i didnt read the letter ! ???

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
yata520 said:
google.ca type in search bar CSQ
Yes, I did that. :p Hard for someone that doesn't speak French to figure out what all the sites are that comes up from a google search!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
yata520 said:
then you see. You have happy ending now
Maybe so, but I still don't know how long it's going to take. Does anybody remember how long it took to get something back for CSQ?

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Daizey said:
Maybe so, but I still don't know how long it's going to take. Does anybody remember how long it took to get something back for CSQ?
mine is 1 month i got aor 28 aug 2013. I sent it asap. I got it at 30th September 2013.or maximum 90 days

canadianyogini

Mar 15, 2014
Daizey said:
Hi Daizey! I did go through similar stuff like yours few months ago. We applied September 2013 and I was talking to a friend who applied in early 2014, she said she had to apply for CSQ when she received AOR. My husband got AOR but they didn't mention CSQ at all, so I called and called and called... after a couple of attempt especially when my hubby was on the phone, they realized that CIC hadn't sent us the email for CSQ. We had to pointed out that they were making mistakes.

We applied in end of March and we had it by the end of April. It will take 1 month or so or shorter :) Surprisingly Quebec is faster than CIC... And $259 is for CSQ. We paid the exact same amount. Quebec immigration website isn't clear especially with English version but procedure is pretty easy :) I hope you can get it ASAP so that you can get AIP!

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
yata520 said:
mine is 1 month i got aor 28 aug 2013. I sent it asap. I got it at 30th September 2013
Mine didn't take a month, they requested for my CSQ Sept 5 2013 and submitted it Sept 10, 2013 and i received my CSQ September 27 2013. then i send it to COC october 1 2013

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
Littlesoldier said:
Congratulations!! ;)

May I ask did you send CSQ to cic directly from you or MICC?
and after you send in the CSQ, any change on ecas?

Thanks!~~
LittleSoldier nothing change on ecas they didn't even update it that they received it, but i called them and asked them if they received it and it said yes.

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
Guapa said:
Hi guys,

I know the question regarding visa extension during inland application was discussed before, but i still want to clarify few things.

We are applying INLAND with OWP (at the same time). Our application will be sent next week. My wife's visitor visa expires at the beginning of November (Nov 9th). Our lawyer says its not necessary to extend visa. She said that even if we don't submit OWP, visa extension is still not needed. Roll Eyes

I just want to know where i can find information that states that if you submit OWP, you have implied status. (links from a good sourse would be great).

Another question, if you have "implied status" via OWP and dont get visa extension, is there a chance to have issues with CBSA. We are not planning to travel outside Canada.

For example, if you apply for visa extension and it's denied, can she still stay in Canada during the inland application process?

Thank you very much for your help.
If you live in Alberta and married, try and extend your visitor's record. This will enable you to apply for "Alberta Health Care and Driver's license". If they ask you the reason for the extension, tell them that you want to maintain a legal status, apply for Health care and Driver's license while your Spousal Sponsorship is in process. Also, if they refuse the extension which is not likely, you will automatically be under implied status if you submit "open work permit " along with your application. Goodluck.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
canadianyogini said:
Hi Daizey! I did go through similar stuff like yours few months ago. We applied September 2013 and I was talking to a friend who applied in early 2014, she said she had to apply for CSQ when she received AOR. My husband got AOR but they didn't mention CSQ at all, so I called and called and called... after a couple of attempt especially when my hubby was on the phone, they realized that CIC hadn't sent us the email for CSQ. We had to pointed out that they were making mistakes.

We applied in end of March and we had it by the end of April. It will take 1 month or so or shorter :) Surprisingly Quebec is faster than CIC... And $259 is for CSQ. We paid the exact same amount. Quebec immigration website isn't clear especially with English version but procedure is pretty easy :) I hope you can get it ASAP so that you can get AIP!
Thanks for the info! Hopefully it won't take too long, and I'm really glad they're not as slow as CIC! :)

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
We got our OWP in the mail today!!!! Our lawyer got it in the post so we went to pick it up right away :D Great way to start our weekend! So with AIP on Oct 6th, it took just under 3 weeks for it to come through. Just in time too, hubbys drivers license just expired and they said they were not going to extend it again until he got the work permit. So be ready for OWPs those who are waiting, they should come soon!

Btun

Oct 20, 2014
flange12 said:
We got our OWP in the mail today!!!! Our lawyer got it in the post so we went to pick it up right away :D Great way to start our weekend! So with AIP on Oct 6th, it took just under 3 weeks for it to come through. Just in time too, hubbys drivers license just expired and they said they were not going to extend it again until he got the work permit. So be ready for OWPs those who are waiting, they should come soon!
Congrats!!!!!!!