28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Daizey said:
LOL...I'm getting everyone so confused! I wasn't asked to redo medical, only to supply a copy of my marriage certificate. Someone asked me if I sent my medical and police records with app and I told them I did. :) And thank you all for the congrats, but I jumped the gun...no AIP for me yet, they still need CSQ for Quebec. :( I swear I really hate the way they handle files. They lost my marriage certificate for one thing, and they never sent us the request for us to send CSQ after AOR.
Hey Daizey, thanks for this clarification. -:)
Sucks that they didnt inform you about this docs lost. But i hope, after you send you'll get your answers back quick. Have you figured out the additional $259 tney were asking you?

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Daizey said:
I agree with you! I've found our lawyer to be slightly incompetent during this whole process...I feel like I know more than him now because of all I've learned here on the message boards. If I had found this forum before we decided to get a lawyer, we would have probably saved ourselves a lot of money!
that's for sure. I am really upset to see the different stories here about incompetent lawyers. this whole process is sooo tough for all of us and for our couples. These lawyers should reimbourse what they were paid when they do such mistakes!!!

I am however very happy for you because now you know that somebody is working on your file and i am sure you will get THE GOOD NEWS very soon. I cross my fingers for you. Keep smiling and prepare your resume. You will very soon be back to work, my dear :)

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Daizey said:
I agree with you! I feel like I know more than him now because of all I've learned here on the message boards. If I had found this forum before we decided to get a lawyer, we would have probably saved ourselves a lot of money!
Oh yeah, definitely.

Anyways, good luck with the additional documents and hope you get your AIP and DM very very soon!
BTW, I am guessing I(or my wife) will get a similar letter because I didn't include my marriage certificate in the application. I only submitted the marriage license because we didn't have access to marriage certificate at the time we applied.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
frenchwapiti said:
that's for sure. I am really upset to see the different stories here about incompetent lawyers. this whole process is sooo tough for all of us and for our couples. These lawyers should reimbourse what they were paid when they do such mistakes!!!

I am however very happy for you because now you know that somebody is working on your file and i am sure you will get THE GOOD NEWS very soon. I cross my fingers for you. Keep smiling and prepare your resume. You will very soon be back to work, my dear :)
Let's bet who will get the AIP first~ you or me? :p :p :p

PRsoon

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
JohnnyP said:
I am August 16 too!!! :D

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
JohnnyP said:
Oh yeah, definitely.

Anyways, good luck with the additional documents and hope you get your AIP and DM very very soon!
BTW, I am guessing I(or my wife) will get a similar letter because I didn't include my marriage certificate in the application. I only submitted the marriage license because we didn't have access to marriage certificate at the time we applied.
You know, I think that's why CIC is saying I didn't send mine. My actual Marriage Certificate says Marriage License on it! But at the bottom it says "is a true and correct copy of the Marriage Record" so our lawyer is just resubmitting with a letter attached bringing that to their attention.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
JohnnyP said:
Hard to say, I will be very happy in both cases. You can already send the copy of your wedding certificate to accelerate the process. I cross my fingers for both of us :)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
PRsoon said:
I am August 16 too!!! :D
be ready for the good news!!!! I cross my fingers.

Waouh, Daizey, you gave us hope again with your news!!!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
shyla36 said:
Hey Daizey, thanks for this clarification. -:)
Sucks that they didnt inform you about this docs lost. But i hope, after you send you'll get your answers back quick. Have you figured out the additional $259 tney were asking you?
Not sure, my husband just says it was paid to Quebec, so I'm guessing it's for CSQ? I haven't been able to sort out the details with him yet, I'll have to wait until he gets home. Also, he said that when he called CIC they said they don't have a record of that letter even being sent! So disorganized...

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Yes we have Aip :)
Showing on ecas and confirmed by the call center 3 times. I couldnt understand why they would not send out an email to let us know. I have pgwp till end 2015, so no need for owp for now. The agents said I can apply for owp if I want to.

Congrats to Daisey :) hopefully more to come
ACS said:
Are you serious?? So the call center confirmed that you DO in fact have AIP, but you have not actually received the email saying you do???

Forgive my memory, but did you also send in an OWP??

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
Daizey said:
Sorry no...I was still high on the euphoria thinking I had gotten AIP...I meant just medical check renewed.

I guess I shouldn't be too sad, (even though I am), at least they're actually working on my file and I'm sure as soon as we get the final documents sent it'll be done soon. I was just really hoping to get AIP easily, but it seems nothing is ever simple and easy with us when it has come to this process.
Well, I hope this means you get AIP soon. At least they didn't reject the application. Fingers crossed for you.

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
this is what I receive from my e mail today

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of
your stay in Canada.
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you chose to defer
payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. You will not be
granted permanent residence status until this payment is submitted.
If you have not already done so, it is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as
possible. By doing so, it will reduce the processing time of your application. For information on
how to pay this fee, please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

IS THIS AIP..... I already did my medical and sent my police check done ...iam wondering if I will have to do it again ... can someone enlighten me ty

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
robytheron5506 said:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH AIP GUYS I"M August 8 Applicant Feeling really excited
YAAAYYY!!! Congrats!!!

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Daizey said:
Sorry no...I was still high on the euphoria thinking I had gotten AIP...I meant just medical check renewed.

I guess I shouldn't be too sad, (even though I am), at least they're actually working on my file and I'm sure as soon as we get the final documents sent it'll be done soon. I was just really hoping to get AIP easily, but it seems nothing is ever simple and easy with us when it has come to this process.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaa Daizey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am opening a bottle of champagne I was saving from my bday tonight to toast all the AIPs today!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha :)

Congrats!!!!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
post-kt said:
this is what I receive from my e mail today

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of
your stay in Canada.
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you chose to defer
payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. You will not be
granted permanent residence status until this payment is submitted.
If you have not already done so, it is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as
possible. By doing so, it will reduce the processing time of your application. For information on
how to pay this fee, please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

IS THIS AIP..... I already did my medical and sent my police check done ...iam wondering if I will have to do it again ... can someone enlighten me ty
Did your other half received the other email too? Yes this is AIP indeed! COnGRaTs to you!