03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
post-kt said:
i will do my medical next week , can you recommend a doctor that charge less because last time it cost us $233 in ottawa...or is it the usual amount for medical .ty .
It's been so long now, I can't be 100% sure, but I think ours was between $100 and $200, I used this doctor (I'm pretty sure?)

Name: Margaret Buczek
Address: Carling-Broadview MC,
770 Broadview Ave, Suite 103,
Ontario
K2A 3Z3
Telephone: 613-729-9463
Spoken Languages: English, Polish, Russian

TorontoCouple

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
robytheron5506 said:
I did not receive a letter that particularly says you have been approved in principle someone that received aip in the past 2 weeks, did you get a letter that say you have been approved in principle
Roby, we received the letter in the past week and I've told you what it says. NONE of the letters ever say "Approved in Principle" nor do the final letters say "Decision Made".

They say for AIP (as you have received, and I noted) "You have met the requirements"

For DM, they say "Processing of your application is complete"

If you look through the history of the forms, some people have posted their letters if you still aren't satisfied!!!

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Daizey said:
It's been so long now, I can't be 100% sure, but I think ours was between $100 and $200, I used this doctor (I'm pretty sure?)

Name: Margaret Buczek
Address: Carling-Broadview MC,
770 Broadview Ave, Suite 103,
Ontario
K2A 3Z3
Telephone: 613-729-9463
Spoken Languages: English, Polish, Russian
ty...im wondering why I have to do the medical again since I attached a medical and police clearance when I submitted my application

greg10

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Daizey said:
It was sent to our lawyer, we have him as our contact for CIC so we never receive any emails, all information goes straight to him through snail mail. Sometimes I regret that decision, lol.
oh okay, thanks coz I thought they will send emails to us not just to our representative, coz the AOR was sent to my partner and to our consultant, they should send also to us to make sure that we are notified, i just thought you received anything from cic, thanks daizey

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
post-kt said:
ty...im wondering why I have to do the medical again since I attached a medical and police clearance when I submitted my application
I think it's just the luck of the draw really. I think it's up to the officer reviewing your file to either request a new one, or if it's expired get something to allow them to extend the results to be able to be used. We haven't been asked for another one yet, but I'm not ruling it out completely. I'd be surprised if they don't ask me to do another medical, I did mine way before we submitted the entire application, and we originally submitted ours in June 2013!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
greg10 said:
oh okay, thanks coz I thought they will send emails to us not just to our representative, coz the AOR was sent to my partner and to our consultant, they should send also to us to make sure that we are notified, i just thought you received anything from cic, thanks daizey
I think our correspondence with CIC has been all messed up...I never even received AOR (neither did our lawyer) and I'm assuming that's why I never received the request for CSQ either. It's like I didn't exist in the system until we called and inquired about the AOR. The only mail we've received from CIC was the letter informing us about the file move to CPC-M.

greg10

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Thanks daizey, Thanks for answering my questions, Appreciated :) everythings gonna be fine with your application, think positive :)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
greg10 said:
Thanks daizey, Thanks for answering my questions, Appreciated :) everythings gonna be fine with your application, think positive :)
Not a problem. :)

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Daizey said:
I think it's just the luck of the draw really. I think it's up to the officer reviewing your file to either request a new one, or if it's expired get something to allow them to extend the results to be able to be used. We haven't been asked for another one yet, but I'm not ruling it out completely. I'd be surprised if they don't ask me to do another medical, I did mine way before we submitted the entire application, and we originally submitted ours in June 2013!
I just call CIC ...asking an agent in case i need to do my police and medical clearance again ....explaining to the agent that medical and police clearance have been attached in the application that was send in AUGUST 7, 2013....He ask me to wait and he will check my record ...when he came back he told me that I don't need to do it again ...I can pay the fee for the Right of permanent Residence now or just pay the fee when someone contact me for an interview... he told me to just wait and someone will contact me ...I don't when ? BTW he also told me that the AIP I receive is like a general paper they are sending to everybody that has passed the first stage ...I will only do my medical and police clearance if it was written specifically to do it ....

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
post-kt said:
I just call CIC ...asking an agent in case i need to do my police and medical clearance again ....explaining to the agent that medical and police clearance have been attached in the application that was send in AUGUST 7, 2013....He ask me to wait and he will check my record ...when he came back he told me that I don't need to do it again ...I can pay the fee for the Right of permanent Residence now or just pay the fee when someone contact me for an interview... he told me to just wait and someone will contact me ...I don't when ? BTW he also told me that the AIP I receive is like a general paper they are sending to everybody that has passed the first stage ...I will only do my medical and police clearance if it was written specifically to do it ....
That's good news! :)

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Daizey said:
That's good news! :)
I will ask my hubby to call them again just to be sure ...becoz it happens to us a few times that the agents gave us wrong information....just to be sure we will not do the same mistakes again

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
post-kt said:
I will ask my hubby to call them again just to be sure ...becoz it happens to us a few times that the agents gave us wrong information....just to be sure we will not do the same mistakes again
You don't need to waste your time contacting CIC again. The letter you received is the basic letter that they send to all applicants. It simply is telling you what their next steps will be. IE medical, security, police etc etc.

It did request that you pay the RPRF fee if you have not already done so. I suspect if you have already done your medical it will be extended if they expect to give you your DM soon. If they want/need more information from you, they will send a letter asking for it specifically. They rarely if ever ask for another police clearance unless there is something wrong with the one you provided or if you didn't provide all of the needed clearances from places you lived which required the clearance.

@Daizey. Yes, I can confirm for you that the extra $259 you were charged is in fact for your CSQ. It is an extra fee that ONLY those applicants immigrating to Quebec have to pay.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Alurra71 said:
@ Daizey. Yes, I can confirm for you that the extra $259 you were charged is in fact for your CSQ. It is an extra fee that ONLY those applicants immigrating to Quebec have to pay.
Thanks for the clarification! I had a feeling that's what it was for but wasn't positive. The kind of sad thing is, we're having to go through all this extra for being in Quebec, and we're planning on moving to Ontario in the near future. Oh well, lol. I joked with my husband I should have waited until he moved to marry him! :)

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
alexandre1610 said:
In Montreal, they charged me only 150$. Better to call and ask the price for few clinics before making an appointment.
Which dr cost you $150? The less price I found was $200