Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Daizey said:
Actually guys, a bit of bad news...

My husband emailed me the sponsor letter, and it's not what I thought:

Dear (sponsor):
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of (applicant).
We are not able to process your application as it is incomplete. You are missing the following:
(Sponsor's Info): > CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles This must be received at this office by: 2014/12/22
Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit copies of supporting documents. All Police Certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you.
All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your sponsorship application.

They never sent me a notification that they needed CSQ yet!

My husband is filling out the paperwork required and meeting with our lawyer tomorrow to get it faxed ASAP. This isn't the happy day I was waiting for. :(

Just submit the necessary docs they need.
At least we all know they are working on Aug applications.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
robytheron5506 said:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH AIP GUYS I"M August 8 Applicant Feeling really excited
Congrats!! That's excellent news! :D

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
robytheron5506 said:

Congrats!!!!

MiriMinBC

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Daizey said:
Hey guys guess what!!!

Our lawyer gave my husband a call today and WE HAVE AIP!!!

I don't have the copy of the physical letter, but I'm getting my husband to ask our lawyer for a copy. There was also a letter asking for a copy of our marriage certificate before they send it off to Quebec to approve for DM (stupid CIC lost it) but that means they're on 2nd stage for me!! WOOHOOO!!!!

;D ;D ;D

This is what the second letter says, and since is addressed to the applicant (me) that definitely means this is for 2nd stage right?

Dear (applicant's name):

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
(Applicant Info) > Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Please provide us with a photocopy of an official marriage certificate. This must be received at this office by: 2015/01/21

Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit copies of supporting documents. All Police Certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you.
All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

Congrats!!!!!!!!

rvaburay84

Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 8, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 9, 2013
robytheron5506 said:
Congrats robytheron5506 !!! Were you on the Sophiee's list ?

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
Daizey said:
Hey guys guess what!!!

I don't have the copy of the physical letter, but I'm getting my husband to ask our lawyer for a copy. There was also a letter asking for a copy of our marriage certificate before they send it off to Quebec to approve for DM (stupid CIC lost it) but that means they're on 2nd stage for me!! WOOHOOO!!!!

;D ;D ;D

This is what the second letter says, and since is addressed to the applicant (me) that definitely means this is for 2nd stage right?

Dear (applicant's name):

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
(Applicant Info) > Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Please provide us with a photocopy of an official marriage certificate. This must be received at this office by: 2015/01/21

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
Finally! Let's hope they keep rolling.

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
Daizey said:
We did send Medical and Police checks along with application, we haven't been asked to redo them because it has been so long, but I'm hoping they won't!
Wait.. they ask you to redo police checks? I thought that CIC didn't do that.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
robytheron5506 said:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
AchankengCrawford said:
Wait.. they ask you to redo police checks? I thought that CIC didn't do that.
Sorry no...I was still high on the euphoria thinking I had gotten AIP...I meant just medical check renewed.

I guess I shouldn't be too sad, (even though I am), at least they're actually working on my file and I'm sure as soon as we get the final documents sent it'll be done soon. I was just really hoping to get AIP easily, but it seems nothing is ever simple and easy with us when it has come to this process.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Big congrats Daizey and Robytheron. Sooo happy for you. ACS there you go, the good news we have been waiting for.since Daizey is asked to redo medical, I am worried I will be too. Cost me almost$400 to do it here. -:(
Anyway, as long as we get the good news. Got no choice but comply.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Daizey said:
Hey guys guess what!!!

;D ;D ;D
Hey Daizey,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
this is awesome news!!! I am soooooo happy for you! Waouhhh, what a great news!!!!! Champagne tonight!?! :)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
shyla36 said:
Big congrats Daizey and Robytheron. Sooo happy for you. ACS there you go, the good news we have been waiting for.since Daizey is asked to redo medical, I am worried I will be too. Cost me almost$400 to do it here. -:(
Anyway, as long as we get the good news. Got no choice but comply.
LOL...I'm getting everyone so confused! I wasn't asked to redo medical, only to supply a copy of my marriage certificate. Someone asked me if I sent my medical and police records with app and I told them I did. :) And thank you all for the congrats, but I jumped the gun...no AIP for me yet, they still need CSQ for Quebec. :( I swear I really hate the way they handle files. They lost my marriage certificate for one thing, and they never sent us the request for us to send CSQ after AOR.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Daizey said:
Actually guys, a bit of bad news...

My husband emailed me the sponsor letter, and it's not what I thought:

Dear (sponsor):
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of (applicant).
We are not able to process your application as it is incomplete. You are missing the following:
(Sponsor's Info): > CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles This must be received at this office by: 2014/12/22
All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your sponsorship application.

They never sent me a notification that they needed CSQ yet!

My husband is filling out the paperwork required and meeting with our lawyer tomorrow to get it faxed ASAP. This isn't the happy day I was waiting for. :(
Whaattt? I cannot believe this! I think you should give a big SH>>>>> to your lawyer!!!! How comes he did not inform you! What does it help to pay a lawyer if he does not help you to submit a complete file!!!!!
I feel for you. However, it is still fixable, it will only take again more time. What a stupid lawyer, really!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
frenchwapiti said:
Whaattt? I cannot believe this! I think you should give a big SH>>>>> to your lawyer!!!! How comes he did not inform you! What does it help to pay a lawyer if he does not help you to submit a complete file!!!!!
I feel for you. However, it is still fixable, it will only take again more time. What a stupid lawyer, really!
I agree with you! I feel like I know more than him now because of all I've learned here on the message boards. If I had found this forum before we decided to get a lawyer, we would have probably saved ourselves a lot of money!

rvaburay84

Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 8, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 9, 2013
AchankengCrawford said:
Finally! Let's hope they keep rolling.
I am refreshing my inbox every 5 min !!! :)