+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
imonec said:
Hi all,

Haven't received AOR yet, although I received a letter requesting to resubmit the Schedule A Background Declaration form IMM 5669...

Called the hotline and the person said it is because they updated the form November 2012... makes sense.

Anyways, I assume this means they have my application and I assume this means I can use this as AOR, or will that be once they've received my resbumitted form?

Anyone else had similar situation?

Hi.
Don't worry about getting AOR. Not everyone receive it, as long as you can check on e-cas that your application is received on .... date, that is fine.
I received a email for resubmitting the IMM 5669 form as I think I didn't complete it properly. Resent with corrections and them no word from CIC until yesterday with AIP.
Just make sure when you resend to write in the envelope (Additional Docs and your name), inside it would be good to send a copy of the letter you received from CIC so they can match and include in your application.
Also make sure to send to the Additional Docs address. If you sent your apllication to Vergreville the postal code is different.

All the best.

thanks

Imo

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
misscanada said:
i have one question. What happen now?
We sit again and wait for CIC to contact us? I mean for stage 2, if we already send medicals and police clearance.
Sadly, yes. You get to wait until they decide that you have met the statutory requirements.

More of the waiting game.

mimi263

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Hi guys, guess this is my new favorite forum! My husband and I mailed our application on December 5, we are tracking it via Canada post. Not sure what other info I need to supply for the spreadsheet I've read about so let me know. Thanks :)

Good luck and Gods blessing/favor for us all!

Deedeedar

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Med's Request
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2014
Hi,

I did it!!!

Please see as follows,

Deedeedar
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Vegreville, AB
Med's Done....: 04-05-2012--->When I extended my stay for Temporary Resident Visa
App. Filed.......: 04-12-2012
I checked on Canada Post tracking system and it was successfully received on Dec 6,2012

Do you know how to create my info under my name. I see many people have all info but I don't know how to do

Cheers!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deedeedar said:
Hi,

I did it!!!

Please see as follows,

Deedeedar
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Vegreville, AB
Med's Done....: 04-05-2012--->When I extended my stay for Temporary Resident Visa
App. Filed.......: 04-12-2012
I checked on Canada Post tracking system and it was successfully received on Dec 6,2012

Do you know how to create my info under my name. I see many people have all info but I don't know how to do

Cheers!
Go to profile at the top of the page and then click on forum profile information. you can either fill in the corresponding fields to show your status on the side of your posts or you can create your own with your signature that will show under your posts.

Welcome to the new people here in the 2012 thread :) hope your journey is quick and harmonious.

Deedeedar

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Med's Request
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2014
Thank you Wolanila!!!

Hope you receive DM, Landing and PR card SOON!!! ;)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deedeedar said:
Thank you Wolanila!!!

Hope you receive DM, Landing and PR card SOON!!! ;)
Thank you for your kind words....

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
mimi263

I have entered you in the spreadsheet. Let me know when your application arrives in Vegreville. Also I need to know if you have done medical, police clearance and OWP.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Deedeedar

I have entered you in the spreadsheet. Did you send police clearance and open work permit?

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
I received my option C print out but they did not send the T4, T5 etc. The first part of 2011 I was on assistance but have been off for well over a year. I hope this will not be a problem. Also I was going to send my pay stubs for the past year. Do you think that will be OK? Need to get this in this week with OWP to keep status.

christina8604

Dec 8, 2012
Hello everyone! Ive spent the last couple hours reading many of your posts.

I have a few questions regarding sponsoring my American partner. I am involved in a same-sex relationship. I met my partner 7years ago online. Over the years our friendship grew and grew. I have gone to visit her many times over the last 2 years. Although in this time we both had romantic relationships that never worked out, we had very strong feelings for eachother. We never acted on anything because of the distance. Neither of us were willing to jeopardize our friendship by confessing our true feelings. We have recently took the risk to express our feelings for eachother and wow! Ive never been more happy, I am so grateful that we took the chance.

SO my situation is, I will be sponsoring my same sex partner whom i met online. So while filling out my application under the section of when we met, do i put the date of which we physically met? OR the date of 7years ago when we first contacted one another?

Has anyone discovered a way to provide phone proof when you talk mostly via skype or phone cards? Neither Canada or USA have reasonable rates for long distance calling so we always use phone cards an/or skype.

Another issue is my family is very anti-gay so I have not "come out" to them. Ive had more or less a "dont ask dont tell" attitude about it. My partner on the other hand has come out to her family and they all know about me and have met me. Does it make any difference if the letters to prove our genuine relationship will all be coming from her side of the family/friends?

Good luck to everyone and happy waiting!

mimi263

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Rusty53,

Yes my husband did his police check, medicals, he had applied for his work permit in June when it expired thankfully they renewed it again for another year we received it in early October. Canada post shows it should arrive on Monday Dec 10.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
christina8604 said:
Hello everyone! Ive spent the last couple hours reading many of your posts.

I have a few questions regarding sponsoring my American partner. I am involved in a same-sex relationship. I met my partner 7years ago online. Over the years our friendship grew and grew. I have gone to visit her many times over the last 2 years. Although in this time we both had romantic relationships that never worked out, we had very strong feelings for eachother. We never acted on anything because of the distance. Neither of us were willing to jeopardize our friendship by confessing our true feelings. We have recently took the risk to express our feelings for eachother and wow! Ive never been more happy, I am so grateful that we took the chance.

SO my situation is, I will be sponsoring my same sex partner whom i met online. So while filling out my application under the section of when we met, do i put the date of which we physically met? OR the date of 7years ago when we first contacted one another?

Has anyone discovered a way to provide phone proof when you talk mostly via skype or phone cards? Neither Canada or USA have reasonable rates for long distance calling so we always use phone cards an/or skype.

Another issue is my family is very anti-gay so I have not "come out" to them. Ive had more or less a "dont ask dont tell" attitude about it. My partner on the other hand has come out to her family and they all know about me and have met me. Does it make any difference if the letters to prove our genuine relationship will all be coming from her side of the family/friends?

Good luck to everyone and happy waiting!
You're thinking about this wrong. You're going to tell the story of your relationship. The evidence you provide supports that story. So if you used mostly skype, use what logs you have. Photos you saved, e-mails you exchanged, logs you might be able to obtain (https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA3171/how-can-i-view-my-call-history). Other things to support your relationship would include evidence that you have traveled to see one another, pictures together, information from people in your life that know you are a couple, etc.

Under which theory of sponsorship do you propose to qualify? Marriage, common-law or conjugal? In terms of CIC's level of evidence, they like marriage (there's a legal document), they will accept common-law, and they almost always refuse conjugal - but not always - because conjugal is not a legally protected category like common-law is.

mandn

Dec 3, 2012
Hello. I have a question for the people who applied as a married couple.

On the Checklist it lists
For both of you
Photocopy of marriage certificate
Proof of your common-law relationship (e.g. join bank, trust, credit union, joint residential lease, mortgage, statutory declarations of individuals with personal knowledge that your relationship is genuine and continuing)
Photographs of the marriage or common-law relationship ceremony, if applicable
Proof of your conjugal relationship (e.g. commitment, housing/financial arrangements, social activities, attitudes and mindsets towards your relationship)
Declaration of severance of common-law relationship
Note: the sponsor and the applicant who are common-law or conjugal partners must provice historical evidence of their ongoing relationship.
My wife and I are applying. Which things on this list do we HAVE to send in? All or them? or just ones that I bolded which mention married couples?

and what specific evidence or documents things did 2012 applicants include for proof of your relationship/marriage?

I want to show enough evidence so the CIC does not doubt our marriage.
Thanks