INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandn said:
But in the bottom part it asks about the name of the prospective employer, their address and intended location of work in canada. As of right now how can we know this? An OWP lets you apply anywhere so we dont have any specific ideas yet.
Remember that u can always attach a price of paper to farther explain your situation or give explanation to the questions you answer. Just make sure your name is on it, The title and number of the form you are filling out, The number or letter of the question, and any other notes you would like to express.

DaleandMonica

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2012
Doc's Request.
January 10 2013
Nomination.....
AIP Aug 17, 2013
AOR Received.
October 9 2012
Med's Request
second medical request Aug 20, 2013
Med's Done....
medical done March 20 2012 and Sep 29 2013
Interview........
DM Dec 30 2013
Hi guys.

I just found this forum today and I am super happy that I did.

I came to Canada in March 2011, to meet my man for the first time. We had got to known each other online and really fell in love....so we decided that I would joyn him here in Canada, to see if our love would grow as we met....and it did
Now we have been married for 18 month and we are so happy together. So one Swedish lady and one Canadian man became a very happy couple.
Our application is all sent in....with everything they wanted....and my husbands sponsorship application is complete....at least they say so. And I had to send my background once again and now they want a proof of my divorce from Sweden (I got divorced 1994)....and that should not be a problem to get. It wasnt enough if everything was stated on my so called Swedish bith certificat.....Canada wants a cetrificat of the divorce on a paper of its own.

It took me and my husband 6 month to gather all the papirwork together, for our application. And when we sent it in it was a thick as a novel lol And wow was that a stressful time. So so scary. And we have been and are still so scared of doing anything wrong, since we done it all by our selfs. So I wish we had known about this forum way back. We have had so many questions during this process....and so few to ask. But we have done as best as we can.
Medical done
Police papers is sent in
Family letters
photos
+ many many many many more things.

We never heard och knew anything about getting approved in different levels.....so we sent in everything in one big package. And its about 8 month ago we sent it all in....so we know they started our case in the beginning of Oct. Maybe we didnt know about getting approved in different levels, because we wont need a work permit for me....I am retired in Sweden, due to a panic attack disorder Iv had for 25 years....so I will have my income and retiredment from Sweden rest of my life.....even though I live in Canada now.

One thing that is all news to us is the part about fingerprints. Oh....I thought we went through ever word in every recomendation....but we must have missed that part. So Im guessing they will send yet another reminder for us to do.
Should we contact them and ask...or should we wait until they contact us about fingerprints?

DaleandMonica

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2012
Doc's Request.
January 10 2013
Nomination.....
AIP Aug 17, 2013
AOR Received.
October 9 2012
Med's Request
second medical request Aug 20, 2013
Med's Done....
medical done March 20 2012 and Sep 29 2013
Interview........
DM Dec 30 2013
DaleandMonica said:
Hi guys.

I just found this forum today and I am super happy that I did.

I came to Canada in March 2011, to meet my man for the first time. We had got to known each other online and really fell in love....so we decided that I would joyn him here in Canada, to see if our love would grow as we met....and it did
Now we have been married for 18 month and we are so happy together. So one Swedish lady and one Canadian man became a very happy couple.
Our application is all sent in....with everything they wanted....and my husbands sponsorship application is complete....at least they say so. And I had to send my background once again and now they want a proof of my divorce from Sweden (I got divorced 1994)....and that should not be a problem to get. It wasnt enough if everything was stated on my so called Swedish bith certificat.....Canada wants a cetrificat of the divorce on a paper of its own.

It took me and my husband 6 month to gather all the papirwork together, for our application. And when we sent it in it was a thick as a novel lol And wow was that a stressful time. So so scary. And we have been and are still so scared of doing anything wrong, since we done it all by our selfs. So I wish we had known about this forum way back. We have had so many questions during this process....and so few to ask. But we have done as best as we can.
Medical done
Police papers is sent in
Family letters
photos
+ many many many many more things.

We never heard och knew anything about getting approved in different levels.....so we sent in everything in one big package. And its about 8 month ago we sent it all in....so we know they started our case in the beginning of Oct. Maybe we didnt know about getting approved in different levels, because we wont need a work permit for me....I am retired in Sweden, due to a panic attack disorder Iv had for 25 years....so I will have my income and retiredment from Sweden rest of my life.....even though I live in Canada now.

One thing that is all news to us is the part about fingerprints. Oh....I thought we went through ever word in every recomendation....but we must have missed that part. So Im guessing they will send yet another reminder for us to do.
Should we contact them and ask...or should we wait until they contact us about fingerprints?
Oh Im so sorry.....i should have written in Inlands 2011 I think. Im so sorry guys

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
canham2012 said:
Hi weary, I am so confused, I don't know should I redo my meds. Because when I call CIC , they say they have received my meds . but the letter says to do again . what should I do?
If you've already re-done them, you shouldn't need to do them again.

If there is any doubt, send them a letter and state: "unless you otherwise inform me, I will assume that the medical examination conducted on X date by Y Panel Physician meets the requirements of your letter Z." That puts the onus back on them to tell you if your understanding is wrong.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
DaleandMonica said:
Usually you need fingerprints for a foreign police clearance certificate (PCC). In your case, that would be from Sweden. Under some circumstances, CIC may not be able to obtain an NRT - "no reportable trace" - back from RCMP without your fingerprints. In that case, they will ask you for a set. But this is unusual and not necessary unless CIC asks you to do this.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
DaleandMonica said:
Oh Im so sorry.....i should have written in Inlands 2011 I think. Im so sorry guys
you've applied in April 2012, right ? then you belong to Inland 2012!
Sweden

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
computergeek said:
If you've already re-done them, you shouldn't need to do them again.

If there is any doubt, send them a letter and state: "unless you otherwise inform me, I will assume that the medical examination conducted on X date by Y Panel Physician meets the requirements of your letter Z." That puts the onus back on them to tell you if your understanding is wrong.
Thank you so much !!

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
Medical (strategy)

Advise me plz

My "applicatin received" anniversary will be on march 20 ...**medical sent wit app**
So will it be wise to do the second medica in february 2013' just in case to get my self ahead of cic for my second stage approval?
My other question is if they know that both stages takes 14 mounth(6 mo + 8 mo) on the paper according to their website and the medical record has 12 month expiry on it...why they dont make life easy and make it less confuseing by asking people to only submit medical after AIP?

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
Work permits and such are just temporary permits, normally you would ask for 2 years...I think I put 2 years on my husbands. You aren't applying online, only just doing the application online to validate it. You can write over top of those boxes then send along a letter explaining that you are waiting on PR.

Nigea said:
i just tried to validate my OWP but even though I put N/A in spaces it would not validate without expected duration dates. What do you put in there?

I have tried to be sure all dots and t's are crossed but what happens if you send in the OWP with PR and they send your app back because something was missing..Do you loose Implied status? I called the call center yesterday and stated my status expires Jan 9, that I was submitting PR this week, and was told to just submit OWP with PR to get implied status.

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
weary-damsil31 said:
Congratulations,misscanada! yes,such a relief! Thank God! Did you apply for your OWP too? i didn't but will send it next week.
Thank you. I will apply for the OWP now too, didn't send with my application.Do you know which form to use?

My AIP has a generic format ( pdf file on email ) and does not say anything else, no box at all to check.
no police records ( I sent with my application) or medical ( I did in April and received a letter from CIC in July to take to the doctor where I did medicals and had to redo just my x-ray).
After that no more letter from Health branch.

Hope that helps!

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
canham2012 said:
Hi congratulations,

Even I got my Aip few weeks back. Can you tell me is there anything mentioned about your medicals? As in my aip it says, they need new meds but I have already submitted it with my application. When I called CIC, they said they have received it, And told me that aip has a generic format, and you should disregard that message. So I just want to know, if your aip has anything like that?
Thanks , canham2012. Congrats to you too.

You should check again about your medicals with CIC. I did my in April ( before I sent my application ) and in July I received a letter from Health Branch of CIC to redo my x-ray, after that no more letter or request.
and now on the AIP letter no request for medicals.

Hope all goes well.

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
misscanada said:
Congrats!!! I am happy for you specially after all the stress of not receveing the AOR.

GOT MY AIP TODAY!!!!! SO GLAD !!!!! ;D
Congrats!!! :)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to everyone who got AIP lately!!!!!! MISSCANADA

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
misscanada said:
Thank you. I will apply for the OWP now too, didn't send with my application.Do you know which form to use?

My AIP has a generic format ( pdf file on email ) and does not say anything else, no box at all to check.
no police records ( I sent with my application) or medical ( I did in April and received a letter from CIC in July to take to the doctor where I did medicals and had to redo just my x-ray).
After that no more letter from Health branch.

Hope that helps!
Thank you so much !!

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
wolanila said:
Congrats to everyone who got AIP lately!!!!!! MISSCANADA
Thanks. ;D ;D ;D

i have one question. What happen now?
We sit again and wait for CIC to contact us? I mean for stage 2, if we already send medicals and police clearance.