+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

mandn

Dec 3, 2012
alinka said:
Pick number 3. A work permit with a new employer.
But in the bottom part it asks about the name of the prospective employer, their address and intended location of work in canada. As of right now how can we know this? An OWP lets you apply anywhere so we dont have any specific ideas yet.

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Put N/A under name of employer, address, job title, etc.. Under intended location, I would just put the province and the city you are living in right now.. This is what I did.

mandn said:
But in the bottom part it asks about the name of the prospective employer, their address and intended location of work in canada. As of right now how can we know this? An OWP lets you apply anywhere so we dont have any specific ideas yet.

confrentis

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
ON, GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2012
AOR Received.
31/01/2013
Med's Done....
17/12/2012
Interview........
AIP+OWP+ DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec 13, 2013
alinka said:
Pick number 3. A work permit with a new employer.
In my case i didn't have any work permits, and I will send OWP app with my sponsorship doc. What's the best option? The same number 3 or the last one?
Thanx for help!

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
weary-damsil31 said:
wohoooooo!!!!!! AIP finally!!! just got the email in pdf form!!! THANK YOU,LORD!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats!!! I am happy for you specially after all the stress of not receveing the AOR.

GOT MY AIP TODAY!!!!! SO GLAD !!!!! ;D

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Cogratulations misscanada!!!! :

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Put N/A under name of employer, address, job title, etc.. Under intended location, I would just put the province and the city you are living in right now.. This is what I did.
i just tried to validate my OWP but even though I put N/A in spaces it would not validate without expected duration dates. What do you put in there?

I have tried to be sure all dots and t's are crossed but what happens if you send in the OWP with PR and they send your app back because something was missing..Do you loose Implied status? I called the call center yesterday and stated my status expires Jan 9, that I was submitting PR this week, and was told to just submit OWP with PR to get implied status.

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
misscanada said:
Congrats!!! I am happy for you specially after all the stress of not receveing the AOR.

GOT MY AIP TODAY!!!!! SO GLAD !!!!! ;D
Congratulations,misscanada! yes,such a relief! Thank God! Did you apply for your OWP too? i didn't but will send it next week.

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
Same question as Nigea. I'm currently filling the IMM5710E form. What do we write on "expected duration dates"? Thank you for all your help guys!

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
weary-damsil31 said:
Congratulations,misscanada! yes,such a relief! Thank God! Did you apply for your OWP too? i didn't but will send it next week.
Hi congratulations,

Even I got my Aip few weeks back. Can you tell me is there anything mentioned about your medicals? As in my aip it says, they need new meds but I have already submitted it with my application. When I called CIC, they said they have received it, And told me that aip has a generic format, and you should disregard that message. So I just want to know, if your aip has anything like that?

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
canham2012 said:
Hi congratulations,

Even I got my Aip few weeks back. Can you tell me is there anything mentioned about your medicals? As in my aip it says, they need new meds but I have already submitted it with my application. When I called CIC, they said they have received it, And told me that aip has a generic format, and you should disregard that message. So I just want to know, if your zip has anything like that?
Canham,as per email that we received they didn't mention about medicals.maybe we have to ask the seniors here? Computergeek,pls. help! :) How about you,misscanada did they mention about medicals too? canham,i feel bad about it bcoz if they ask us to redo the medicals,it means another $400.:((

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 21st 2012 rec'd on Ecas Nov 11th 2012
canham2012 said:
Hi congratulations,

Even I got my Aip few weeks back. Can you tell me is there anything mentioned about your medicals? As in my aip it says, they need new meds but I have already submitted it with my application. When I called CIC, they said they have received it, And told me that aip has a generic format, and you should disregard that message. So I just want to know, if your aip has anything like that?
Hi Canham,

When I got my AIP (we didnt submit my medicals) we were sent the letter asking for Medicals and police clearance certs. but there was a box at the top of each request section. The medical request box was checked [X], the police clearance box was not. You would hardly notice the box on the letter so maybe have another look. I hope this helps?

CanED.

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
CanED said:
Hi Canham,

When I got my AIP (we didnt submit my medicals) we were sent the letter asking for Medicals and police clearance certs. but there was a box at the top of each request section. The medical request box was checked [X], the police clearance box was not. You would hardly notice the box on the letter so maybe have another look. I hope this helps?

CanED.
So the box with the X , means we have to do it ?

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
weary-damsil31 said:
Canham,as per email that we received they didn't mention about medicals.maybe we have to ask the seniors here? Computergeek,pls. help! :) How about you,misscanada did they mention about medicals too? canham,i feel bad about it bcoz if they ask us to redo the medicals,it means another $400.:((
Hi weary, I am so confused, I don't know should I redo my meds. Because when I call CIC , they say they have received my meds . but the letter says to do again . what should I do?

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 21st 2012 rec'd on Ecas Nov 11th 2012
canham2012 said:
So the box with the X , means we have to do it ?
Yip; that is what I believe. Sorry i can't give you any more info on this.

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Well I requested an OWP for 1,5 years as I hope that I will get PR by the end of this period.

2. They should not send your whole application back, they just might request additional documents, that's all. Your are still going to be on implied status.

Nigea said:
i just tried to validate my OWP but even though I put N/A in spaces it would not validate without expected duration dates. What do you put in there?

I have tried to be sure all dots and t's are crossed but what happens if you send in the OWP with PR and they send your app back because something was missing..Do you loose Implied status? I called the call center yesterday and stated my status expires Jan 9, that I was submitting PR this week, and was told to just submit OWP with PR to get implied status.