+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just thought I would jump in on this one. FOSS stands for "Field Operational Support System" and is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to manage immigration applications being processed within Canada.

lessen

Jul 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 22 2010
Med's Done....
april - 08 - 10
oh thanks mexica , well i hope that system works quick for me cuz its been more than three months and still they did not process ours :eek:

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Kris13 said:
Just to be positive I think we'll see feb apps being done in the next 2 weeks!!!!! ;D
lets be realistic. i say feb will be started in 3 weeks or later.

Kris13

Sep 19, 2010
just trying to keep everyone in a positive frame of mind!!!! ??? By the 20th oct we'll see feb apps

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Well hopefully we hear some good stuff today from someone.
I just wanted to say "Good Luck" to everyone. I won't be on here today since it is my husband's birthday.
I figure he deserves to go a day without any talk of immigration. But I will probably still be thinking it though..lol.

Anyway I hope you all have a pleasant day today. Love you all and stay strong. :-*

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
January 9th now ::) tension is getting higher and higher after reading all negates about immigration process

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
adzees said:
January 9th now ::) tension is getting higher and higher after reading all negates about immigration process
you are next adzees!. :D .. stay positive. with this process i gather so long as your hubby isnt 20 years older than you lol or you 20 years older than him. and you dont have kids elsewhere. you are safe.. :D...Dont let others stories influence you. Every situation ios different..

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Black-Berry said:
you are next adzees!. :D .. stay positive. with this process i gather so long as your hubby isnt 20 years older than you lol or you 20 years older than him. and you dont have kids elsewhere. you are safe.. :D...Dont let others stories influence you. Every situation ios different..
lol i am the hubby, and has been sponsored by my wife.. and she is younger than me but for sure not 20 years although it doesn't matter. we do have same cultural background, same religion, same country. Both of us are never married before, no kids. Currently living together with her parents. And i am currently on work permit. I am filing my taxes for last 7 years. Have credit history of canada for last 6 years. We are currently working towards our pre-approval for the mortgage. We do have a car, but it is under my name. But we both are included in the driving insurance papers. We have joint accounts/credit cards.

We got married in Canada in front of her family, and number of other people. As well as we got engaged an year before our marriage here in Canada. The actual celebration ceremonies were held back home, and we flew together for that. I have attached all the boarding passes. We have traveled together within Canada as well. And i have sent the copies of boarding passes for them as well. So it should be Okay :).

Vegreville has dealt with my profile number of times in Past for extensions of my study permit and work permit. And i still have another year of work permit left.

I have appeared in front of CSIS agent back in 2006 or 2007 for a random interview (not for Permanent Residency). Don't remember the exact date. That should be in their files too some where.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-Berry said:
And even if she/husband was 20 years older, I don't think it's a reason to be worried about. Every case is different with different circumstances and facts. Let's try think positively... :) :) :)

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
So i made this really cool spread sheet that i wanted to post here but i have noooooo idea how to attach it to this thing!
:p

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Janadian said:
So i made this really cool spread sheet that i wanted to post here but i have noooooo idea how to attach it to this thing!
:p
im not a pro, but what i did before is upload ur picture somewhere online and then "insert image" button, and copy paste link of picture between

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
As much as I am happy to see everyone from the July thread get PPR's still makes me jealous and envious.
I think I need to stop looking there and stop thinking the "what if's". Please tell me I am not the only one that has felt like this.
I know I chose the right way for our situation but at the same time can't help but get a bit more down when I see people getting PPR's. I probably won't have any news until April 2011. Oh well, gives me more time to plan moving, getting a job, etc. I will be more than ready when it happens. Just praying for our sake that it is AIP and not transfer.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Just to sidetrack everyone who is waiting!. This is our first Thanksgiving here in Canada ever!. we have never celebrated Thanksgiving but we wanna do it this year. Being this is a new tradition that our family will adopt, I thought its fun to see if anyone else will celebrate it?.
Well my hubby got a turkey and ill attempt to make a pumpkin pie tomorrow :D. Am excited about it and the kids are too!. Anyone else celebrating their first thanksgiving???

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Aww so precious Black-Berry.
Actually my first Canadian Thanksgiving was last year. I am still not used to it being this time of the month.
My Thanksgiving is normally at the end of November. Last year my hubby's mom actually made a second meal for when I would celebrate Thanksgiving at home. She didn't want me to feel lonely or left out from home. It helped a bit but of course it wasn't the same. I think though here in Newfoundland they do things a lot different. We just call it "cooked dinner or jiggs dinner" here. During the cold months we have it at least once a week which is also not something I am used to. I remember crying as a little kid when Thanksgiving was over at home because I would never have a meal like that for another year and so I would start counting down again. I am already determined that when we have children they will celebrate both the US and Canadian holidays. But I mean what is that to cry about as a kid? They will get two Thanksgivings and two independence days. Twice the holidays sounds good to me.

I hope you and the children enjoy your first Thanksgiving. Be sure to take plenty of pictures to remember the event. You only get a first of something one time. :p

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
that sounds sweet Black-Berry! u make me wanna have kids now hehe well i wanna have kids for long time now but the situation is not right yet. in my country we dont have Thanks Giving either. last year was my first thanksgiving. me and hubby were visiting Niagara Falls that day, just for one day, and at night came back home. we live with my inlaws, so there were my hubby's relatives invited, well it didnt leave me much impression since im not close with my inlaws or relatives. the only person im close with is my hubby. Thanksgiving is something like Christmas Eve, i dont know if u guys have Christmas Eve. its 24th december night. we have lots of customs and games on that night in Lithuania. and its family dinner just like thanksgiving. i missed that last year, missed my own family and friends back home.