AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
They have an age gap of 20 years... the man was divorce... He probably didn't have valid status... as that is why he is asked to leave country immediately.

I don't want to under estimate anyone, but there could be a mistake from their side in proving their relations.

They filed application on May 28/09, and file was transferred to Edmonton on Nov 30/09 w/o AIP. It took CIC about 16 months to conclude their case. So i don't know, there may be some loop holes that weren't covered properly. But i do feel sorry for them. :(

I found these FOSS NOTES on internet for another refusal..

16JUN2006 SPOUSAL APPLICATION; HPM R00163XXXX FOR $1675.00 SUBMITTED - OVERPAYMENT OF $485.00. 1344A COMPLETED BY SPOUSE ON FILE... JWWW/IPS
CASE REFERRED TO CIC ETOBICOKE 3296 FROM B6604 07NOV2006 - HPM RECEIPT #R00163XXXX FOR $1675.00 TAKEN - O/P OF $485.OO FOR RPRF REDUCTION NOT REFUNDED AS FILE IS BEING TRANSFERRED TO CIC. SPOUSE IN CANADA APPLICATION RECEIVED 15FEB2006. SPONSOR XXXX XXXXX XXXXX APPLICATION INCLUDES DEP. SON - XXXXX XXXXX DOB: XXXX XXXXX PA HAS LISTED DTR O/S - NOT INCLUDED - XXXX XXXX XXXX DOB: XXXX XXXXX RCMP PASSED 20JUN2006 FBI CERT SUBMITTED - NO RECORD. PA SON HAVE VALID PASSPORTS FROM THE USA - BIRTH CERTS SUBMITTED AS WELL. RECORD OF MARRIAGE SUBMITTED - DIVORCE CERT FROM PA. PA WAS BORN XXXXXXXX & SPONSOR WAS BORN XXXXXX - AGE DIFFERENCE. PA & SPONSOR FROM DIFFERENT CULTURAL BACKGROUNDS. PHOTOS SUBMITTED SHOW ONLY A VERY SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE & IT WA A VER PRIVATE MARRAIGE CEREMONY WITH A SMALL GROUP IN ATTENDANCE & THEY WENT OUT TO DINNER AT A RESTARANT.

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Asta said:
u know guys, after this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refused-inland-t54655.0.html i lost my hope. i think only 1% of hope left for me. tomorrow im sending extra proof, and no im not being paranoid.
try not to get so paranoid by reading other people cases 'cause every one is different from yours. If you feel uneasy about your application, send more evidence, probably at CIC they haven't even touch your file since it was received in Feb 2010. Immigration is going through the ones received in Jan 2010.

Write a cover letter including your client ID#, the sponsor' name and the name of person being sponsored, the DOB of both of you and a brief explanation of why are you sending further info/prove to support your application. You better get all supportive documents ready and send them ASAP. This is my suggestion.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
sgnv said:
try not to get so paranoid by reading other people cases 'cause every one is different from yours. If you feel uneasy about your application, send more evidence, probably at CIC they haven't even touch your file since it was received in Feb 2010. Immigration is going through the ones received in Jan 2010.

Write a cover letter including your client ID#, the sponsor' name and the name of person being sponsored, the DOB of both of you and a brief explanation of why are you sending further info/prove to support your application. You better get all supportive documents ready and send them ASAP. This is my suggestion.
thanks :) thats what i am doing. i was working on additional proof few days before i saw this story. then i saw that article about new regulations and today when i read that story i got so sad, firstly for them. since they have kid and pregnant. and yes, every case is different, thats what im used to say to other people too. my biggest concern always was that we met online and that we are from different races. anyways now i feel better (i was a bit shocked cause of that story). now i say its 50-50% for us (im talking bout getting interview which i pretty much dont want).

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Asta said:
thanks :) thats what i am doing. i was working on additional proof few days before i saw this story. then i saw that article about new regulations and today when i read that story i got so sad, firstly for them. since they have kid and pregnant. and yes, every case is different, thats what im used to say to other people too. my biggest concern always was that we met online and that we are from different races. anyways now i feel better (i was a bit shocked cause of that story). now i say its 50-50% for us (im talking bout getting interview which i pretty much dont want).
Asta that is the way to go ...Every thing going to be alright...

perrinsa

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Med's Done....
22-03-2010
Interview........
27-06-2011
Hi All
I just found out about this forum this last weekend, and have been reading a lot of what has been discussed. My application was sent in in late March and thus far have not received any word, information or queries. I have used a lawyer who came recommended from a friend, and he was confident that there would be no issues with our application and that it was straight forward. I am nervous about calling the CIC hotline to try and find out any information like received dates because my application has a third party. Any advice?

Thanks

PerrinSA

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Well I am going to try not to worry. They can't tear us apart.
I figure that sometime halfway through the process I will order FOSS notes to see anything they are worried about then send the extra documents to prove otherwise. And not give them a chance to ask for an interview. Some IO's already have their mind made up before interview and even though they may ask for more evidence to be brought then, most don't look at it. So I say do what you can do now before that chance even occurs.

I still think there is a lot that she isn't sharing about their case but I still feel for them, obviously. But realistically, it doesn't matter how many pictures you send, it is about if you explained your situation well and had evidence to back up or prove your reasoning. You know what I mean? If this is how the new regulations are going to play out though, I don't think they will be around much longer because eventually it will get out to the media what they are doing and not complying by their whole "family reunification" thing. I just find it disheartening how they ask us to feel out a survey about the marriage of convenience issue and how to best deal with it but then a few days later they approve this new regulation. Then what was the point of the survey if they didn't even give a chance to take what we have to say into consideration. All of this stuff is bull, it really is. But you know what isn't? YOU.

It's everyone in here that makes this so much easier. We are all like soldiers through this process. Now lets all put on our armor and protect each other and our families. We will NOT be defeated.

Now onto my question: I am sending my FBI clearance to be attached. I want to mail it off today. I know that I need to put all our information and reasoning on a cover letter with the FBI clearance. But my question is, do I need to write my client ID or anything else on the envelope? And what address am I using to mail to Vegreville?

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
perrinsa said:
Hi All
I am nervous about calling the CIC hotline to try and find out any information like received dates because my application has a third party. Any advice?

Thanks

PerrinSA
PerrinSa:
you can call anytime to CIC, do you have already a client ID#?

Either you and your lawyer are allow to request any information on your file. Don't be affraid of asking about YOUR APPLICATION, regarless you have a lawyer or not, you are the main applicant or the applicant's sponsor.

There's also an authomated service to check the status of your application, you can call CIC and follow the instructions, no need to speak with an agent if you don't want to. Or go online and see if you can check the status of your app through E-CAS.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
The automated telephone inquire is appealing to me but for some reason when we do it..we choose option 2 (automated service)...option 2 (sponsorship applications)....enter our client ID# then year of birth and we are transferred to an attendant everytime. Am I doing something wrong here?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
You're supposed to chose number 1 I do believe.
Don't chose the one that says sponsorship, chose the one that says permanent residence.
Worked for me. But it will probably just tell you the date it was received. That is all it did for me.

perrinsa

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Med's Done....
22-03-2010
Interview........
27-06-2011
I haven't got my Client ID number yet, tried to call the Call Center this morning, but was told that there were no lines available to to call back at a later time...

At this point, all I want is confirmation that my application has been received, which it should have been in April. Will try the line later again and hopefully get through.

Thanks for the advice..

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
perrinsa said:
I haven't got my Client ID number yet, tried to call the Call Center this morning, but was told that there were no lines available to to call back at a later time...
try to go online to check your application on E-CAS using your Receipt No.

or you can try again to call in the mornings before 9am, when the lines are less busy, it worked for me.

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Janadian said:
The automated telephone inquire is appealing to me but for some reason when we do it..we choose option 2 (automated service)...option 2 (sponsorship applications)....enter our client ID# then year of birth and we are transferred to an attendant everytime. Am I doing something wrong here?
Love_Young said:
You're supposed to chose number 1 I do believe.
Don't chose the one that says sponsorship, chose the one that says permanent residence.
Worked for me. But it will probably just tell you the date it was received. That is all it did for me.
Yup, choose prompt 1 to check when your application for PR was received.
And don't be afraid to speack to an Agent 'cause he/she is only to "give information" to the applicants, only Immigration Officers can have influence on your application if you are afraid to say something that can compromise your app. just ask to have your phone call not recorded.

matthewc

Jan 18, 2010
Grimsby, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland (CPC-Vegreville)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sgnv said:
or you can try again to call in the mornings before 9am, when the lines are less busy, it worked for me.
Or depending on which time zone you're in, even earlier, or late in the evening:

http://immipedia.ca/CIC_call_centre

lessen

Jul 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 22 2010
Med's Done....
april - 08 - 10
love - young what does FOSS stand for please. :)