02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Hey Asta,
We just sent a manilla envelope to the case processing center. It had a few more letters in support of our application, some new pics of family occations, a few pics of us our friends had taken at events we attended this year.

We wrote brief description on the back of the photos and dated them.
A single sheet of paper with our client ID # typed on the top with our names and address and type of application (Inland spousal)
I can't remeber what it said exactly but it was along the lines of:

Client ID # XXXX XXXX
Inland spousal Application Date Sept XX 2010
Applicants name
123 road st
somewhere, Canada

Dear case processing officer,
Please accept these additional items in support of our application for perminant residence through family class. Attached are the following items:

Regards,

Applicants Name

I wouldn't worry if you haven't sent anything extra in though.

It won't slow down your application time if you do either. ::)

Best wishes

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janadian said:
Hey Mexatica...haven't seen you around for a couple days..are you out there celebrating your AIP? 8)
I hope so!!
Hi Guys,

Nope, I still haven't heard anything yet. I know of two people who have have the same date as me or one day difference and they have heard from Vegreville. Hopefully, today will be the day....

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
MexicaTica said:
Hi Guys,

Nope, I still haven't heard anything yet. I know of two people who have have the same date as me or one day difference and they have heard from Vegreville. Hopefully, today will be the day....
What about Ecas .. they didn't update any thing over there ??

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
MexicaTica said:
Nope, no updates on ecas. I wonder why I haven't heard anything :(
You will hear from them soon.. Stay strong like you are for last 9 months.. Its the matter of some more time, and you will be a Permanent Resident of Canada

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
You will hear from them soon.. Stay strong like you are for last 9 months.. Its the matter of some more time, and you will be a Permanent Resident of Canada
Thank you adzees so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I was feeling a bit down and you made me feel better.

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called the CIC call centre and was told that my application was still "In Proces" and to wait a couple more weeks and try calling back. No update in my file... sigh...

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Asta said:
hey guys, how many of u have sent additional proof after sending ur application? i counting 2 people. was there more?
also, did u write some additional info on the envelope? like "additional proof" or ur client ID etc?

i was asking about this matter months ago in summer but nobody helped me. i wanted to send additional info and stuff i forgot to put with app. but was afraid since nobody sending additional proof.

im not worried about app being delayed, more worried if it wont look suspicious to send additional proof. im getting paranoid about this.

if i get interview and worse ill be blaming myself forever not sending additional proof :-X

btw cant believe they jumped into 2010. that november month was like forever..

Asta,
I was also asked to send additional proof. They Just sent a form for me to fill out. They highlighted the portion they wanted me to fill out and SPECIFICALLY ASKED ME TO ONLY FILL WHAT THEY HAVE ASKED! Nothing more. . They sent me two pieces of paper. A blank form that the officer had highlighted in green in what she was looking for and a letter with my client id number at the top and all my details stating exactly what they wanted ie. Dates from which i entered canada until now on what i have been doing ie schooling, volunteering,working etc. They gave me the specific dates they wanted and only those dates and thats all. o i photocopied both the documents, I kept the copies and i sent both the form and the letter in an envelope and on my envelope i put on my client id number just to be sure it wasnt lost or they had trouble linking it to my file :O

best of luck to you srcc!!. you should be hearing something!/..
I also cant believe they are already in 2010!. That November month was truly horrible!. EEEEEkk.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Woohoo. Can't wait for all the January applicants. I knew it would happen soon.
I am so thrilled though, I go to sleep and come here to see they are finally processing 2010 applications. Yay!

I also want to think those for helping explain additional documents because I was recently wondering how to because I need to send my FBI clearance. I also might send more pictures, etc later on.

Good luck to everyone and stay strong.

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hi Love_Young,

I called CIC today and got my Client ID - woohooo !!! So I know my application is sitting safe in a pile at CIC Vegreville. However the call center agent mentioned that application has been received and that is not in process yet and to process the app, it will take 8-9 months. Didn't understand what she meant because you had indicated in a previous post that your application is in process.

sasmak

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
HI,

Sent initial Application in Dec 2009
Sent Supporting Evidence in Feb 2010.
Received Approval of Sponsor - Sep 21 2010.

Still awaiting my AIP but heard that it is a good thing they approved our sponsor agreement.

Question: What do you say if they ask what have you been doing in Canada well waiting for PR.

I have done reading on MCSE and other Microsoft courses havent taken any yet will be doing so shortly. Apart from that been looking after Wifes Grandparents and babysitting cousins during the day lol Lots of babysitting. But what other stuff can you say. Sure Volunteering but not everyone can get it.

sasmak

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Hi Lilly,

As far as i know the client ID will only work when you or your sponsor receives notification that they have started to process the PR Application.

I just checked ECAS now with my wifes Client ID. Basically i sent in Feb 2010 and they started processing in Sept 2010.

it took 7 mths to get some type of communication from them.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
lilly_inland said:
Hi Love_Young,

I called CIC today and got my Client ID - woohooo !!! So I know my application is sitting safe in a pile at CIC Vegreville. However the call center agent mentioned that application has been received and that is not in process yet and to process the app, it will take 8-9 months. Didn't understand what she meant because you had indicated in a previous post that your application is in process.
Aww yay I am so happy. Woo. :D :D
That is not strange of them to say something like that unfortunately. It is definitely in process, they have to open up the app to check it and begin to read over the evidence. I would just keep calling until you get a smart agent.

And no, I haven't been able to log into Ecas yet. Should probably be another two weeks or so.
I will let you know when I am able to. Please keep me up to date if you can or can't. If you can't I suggest you call back to them and say you want to know the information of your application because you are unable to sign into Ecas with your client id. Just a suggestion.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
sasmak said:
Hi Lilly,

As far as i know the client ID will only work when you or your sponsor receives notification that they have started to process the PR Application.

I just checked ECAS now with my wifes Client ID. Basically i sent in Feb 2010 and they started processing in Sept 2010.

it took 7 mths to get some type of communication from them.
Yeah but sasmak, they normally begin to process 2 and a half months after receiving the application.
This is when they open them, make sure everything is completed, and begin to look at the evidence.
It isn't rare that you didn't find out anything on Ecas until way later but at the same time it is less common for this to occur in my opinion so I would rather lilly_inland know that this could happen but realistically most people hear by now. She should look into it.
I am also aware though that some are never able to sign into Ecas so it is just a toss up. Basically I see it as we all have a 50/50 chance of being able to sign in.