Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Janadian said:
Hey Asta,
We just sent a manilla envelope to the case processing center. It had a few more letters in support of our application, some new pics of family occations, a few pics of us our friends had taken at events we attended this year.

We wrote brief description on the back of the photos and dated them.
A single sheet of paper with our client ID # typed on the top with our names and address and type of application (Inland spousal)
I can't remeber what it said exactly but it was along the lines of:

Client ID # XXXX XXXX
Inland spousal Application Date Sept XX 2010
Applicants name
123 road st
somewhere, Canada

Dear case processing officer,
Please accept these additional items in support of our application for perminant residence through family class. Attached are the following items:

Regards,

Applicants Name

I wouldn't worry if you haven't sent anything extra in though.

It won't slow down your application time if you do either. ::)

Best wishes
thanks a lot Janadian! ;)

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was able to see my status on-line(e-CAS) 2 1/2 months after sending my application and I got my client ID by calling the call center(after answering tons of questions they gave it to me).

- I don't know but I think some CIC call center attendants aren't well trained, prepared to be doing that kind of job. When I called them they told me that my applications would take 9 months to be open and when/and if it finally happened I could try see anything on line and that after those 9 months it would take at least 6 months till I hear anything about AIP. I seriously freaked out. So, I went to an immigration lawyer (because I was definitely contemplating to withdraw the Inland Application and start one from the Outside) and he told me that I should always be careful with the Call Center because lots of them aren't accurate on their answers, and that I should start to count 8-9 months(or whatever it's said on CIC time thingy haha) from the day CIC receive your application, at the time I didn't believe him and left. when I got home I called the CIC C.C, and this time a gentleman who could speak English answered and I asked about my application and timeline, his answers was the confirmation to all what the lawyer had said...

Imagine all of us having to wait 9 months(or more) plus 6 months(or more) plus number of months in case of interview. it's absurd! noo way!

Good luck to all of us! :D

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Yes it's true . from what i have realized they open the applications after 2 months and a half but apparently they don't update the Ecas right away....i'm going to call next monday probably to see if they can tell me if they started processing mine. i sent it the 2nd of july 2010 and they received the 6th. now we are in october so i guess they must have started processing. On ecas nothing appears yet...we'll see

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Feeling a bit nervous today. I think it just finally hit me that this is it. They are looking at our application and judging our relationship....EEK.
I hope that they at least ask for more evidence or interview before they think of refusing us.
You probably want to ignore me. I just had some nightmares and then came on to see someone's inland application refused. That didn't help me.

So anyway, has any 2010 applicants heard anything?

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Im right there with you Love Young. ???

I have been dying for this day to come and thought I would be sooo excited. Now to be I'm honest a little scared too. I didn't doubt for a second that immigration would see our beautiful family and how much my husband love eachother and felt very positive about him getting AIP.

You just can't help but have that little feeling of dread that your loved one might me rejected. :-[ I mean, thats what you do when you love someone right?!
With the changes going on in how they process applications I think we have reason to be nervous as well.

Well, Its been a long hard road...its coming to the end...but we can make it just a little bit further.
Going through this process is like someone pressed a big "pause button" on your life...but this is also the time that your life can finally begin together ! Look forward to that :D

I really couldn't have managed as well without ppl like you to go through it with. Thank you for that. It makes us feel like we are normal for "freaking out" Because there are so many who are doing the same thing ::)

Everything is gonna be just fine Love Young :-* We will stick together and I will look forward to hearing your big news soon. Hang in there ;)

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Love_Young said:
I hope that they at least ask for more evidence or interview before they think of refusing us.

So anyway, has any 2010 applicants heard anything?
You can send more evidence if you have a client ID number already, in case you feel that whatever you sent along with your application isn't enough.

We sent ours in Jan 5th 2010, was received at CIC-VEG Jan 8th so I guess soon they are gonna start reviewing our application if everything runs smoothly before Thanksgiving Long Weekend :)

I already have a back up plan in case our app gets denied.

Good luck with your app!

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
sgnv said:
You can send more evidence if you have a client ID number already, in case you feel that whatever you sent along with your application isn't enough.

We sent ours in Jan 5th 2010, was received at CIC-VEG Jan 8th so I guess soon they are gonna start reviewing our application if everything runs smoothly before Thanksgiving Long Weekend :)

I already have a back up plan in case our app gets denied.

Good luck with your app!

Soooo excited for you ! Anytime now :)

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Janadian said:
Soooo excited for you ! Anytime now :)
yup anytime :)
good luck with yours too!!!!!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
u know guys, after this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refused-inland-t54655.0.html i lost my hope. i think only 1% of hope left for me. tomorrow im sending extra proof, and no im not being paranoid. i really missed some important proof, was thinking too lightly of it. but its really important. i hope im not late to send it since i should have a verdict in a month or so. that new regulations and stories like this just killed my hope. i know my relationship is 200% we so deeply in love like kids and all. but its hard to prove it when u dont know what exactly they looking at. i guess i proved wrong part. i would be really surprised if we get positive answer when laws and regulations are like that. i wish they use liar detectors on interviews. duh
sorry to scare u or put negative thoughts. but i dont have whom to talk to since husband is at work ('sad lol').

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asta u better send them now.and um really scared as they got kids,married and still things ddnt work out.i dnt knw about me a common-law partner for sure its killing me

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Asta said:
u know guys, after this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refused-inland-t54655.0.html i lost my hope. i think only 1% of hope left for me. tomorrow im sending extra proof, and no im not being paranoid. i really missed some important proof, was thinking too lightly of it. but its really important. i hope im not late to send it since i should have a verdict in a month or so. that new regulations and stories like this just killed my hope. i know my relationship is 200% we so deeply in love like kids and all. but its hard to prove it when u dont know what exactly they looking at. i guess i proved wrong part. i would be really surprised if we get positive answer when laws and regulations are like that. i wish they use liar detectors on interviews. duh
sorry to scare u or put negative thoughts. but i dont have whom to talk to since husband is at work ('sad lol').
Asta, I AM terrified as well!!. it seems if you even have children together that isnt enough!??. WTF????.
this instills fear in me!. I didnt even give as much evidence as them!. 500 photos!!. pictures of their wedding ceremony!.. we didnt have a wedding ceremony because myu inlaws didnt like me and werent speaking to me at the time!. we had ten friends and thats all. ! we had tea and biscuits at the "reception" and my friend went to the pharmacy and got a disposable and we have exactly 28 pictures
We have three children (who are all canadian) between us! I am originally from kenya but have Bermudian status. My three children will be completely shattered if i am forced to leave.They depend on me totlly, i have never ever ever spent a day apart from themin my life. If i have a girls Night Out or go to the gym for an hour all three of them cry when am going and wait at the door for that hour until i come back!.. We have established a home here. we have a mortgage together. all the bills are in bth our names. (surely you cant have a 35 year mortgage with someone if you are in it for convenience?).
You know i thought that if you have kids that is strong enough evidence but obviously not!....because they have one and a child on the way!. So now i am back to square 1. . When i sent in my application in january, we hadnt secured the mortgage as yet so am thinking to send in a tonne of stufff ever since we have been here?. I am worried/actually shaking in my boots right now!. This is ridiculous and unfair!. I am so angry at this process!. FML!
I didnt send in alot of info. Is it too late? i am panicking so much right now..

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
They will not reject you before an interview.. so you can always show more proofs that time if unfortunately any one of us has to go through an interview.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
I know!!! Me too! :'( It has been haunting me all day. I don't feel as confident as I did this morning. Just terrified!
My husband and I probably sent like 70 pictures because we figure 1 or 2 of each event was enough. (didn't want to over do it) Not including the wedding which we sent lots of. We don't have any children together..we have 1 boy each and just a letter from our doctor saying we lost 2 pregnancies since april. (We hoping for a girl) We didn't send nearly as much as they did. Freaking out.

I hope that there is an interview befor they make this decision if they doubt us because at least then we can try make them see that seperating us would be wrong and inhuman. We never intended to fall in love,its not a scam or convenient for us to do this process at all... in fact when I met my husband, I blew him off! We were friends long before we were lovers. there was no intention of marrying for immigration. Just good old fasioned love. Its just a thing that we need to accept and go through to be in the same place and build a family.

Its just not right what happened to those people. not right. :(

We should be hearing from them anytime now. ???

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Janadian said:
I know!!! Me too! :'( It has been haunting me all day. I don't feel as confident as I did this morning. Just terrified!
My husband and I probably sent like 70 pictures because we figure 1 or 2 of each event was enough. (didn't want to over do it) Not including the wedding which we sent lots of. We don't have any children together..we have 1 boy each and just a letter from our doctor saying we lost 2 pregnancies since april. (We hoping for a girl) We didn't send nearly as much as they did. Freaking out.

Its just not right what happened to those people. not right. :(

We should be hearing from them anytime now. ???
i say dont panic about proof u sent. dont compare to that lady. so what that she sent 500 pics? they got interview and they got refused still. so its not about quantity. theres something they DIDNT send, that they were lacking in proof. means immigration looking for something else. and we dont know everything about that situation. there was age gap, man was divorced before. they have different facts.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010