01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Meds show in ECas march 25, 2013
Hola
Do You saw a WHP? Its exctly the same a temporary one.
2 weeks before my WHP We call to CiC and they send me a email with my implied status( for show in my work)
There is any difference than a temporary one.
I don't know what you want to say.
I was outside Canada last September when I came back to Canada the agent border said " oh you apply for a PR ! Welcome ! Any questions.

jeymi

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
15-11-2011
Interview........
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-12-2012
Congratulations to Tecle and Patrick. It's an awesome timeline.
Can you share your luck to us? ;)

Angus, special request to have the chart. It is good to see and encouraging to everyone that there are 2011 inlanders who got their AIP.

Goodluck to all of us!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
canadiancitizen said:
Newton first law explains that for every action you will have a reaction.

I will answer your questions because I consider that you need to understand that we are not here to pick on people, or doubt on what members say or don't say; we are here to share good or bad news not to attack or imply that people joint the forum to lie on matters that are so important...

ANGTAO SAID
A: “It is just very shocking and surprising since this did not happen to anyone is 2010. Not to call anyone a liar on here but it is a public forum and who knows, maybe your "friend" that got AIP is lying. People lie about these things all the time. I would not believe anyone unless you actually saw the paper of there approval

You said MAYBE and then added People lie about these things all the time... contradiction...not because “people” lie to you means that my friend is lying, why to lie? What is the gain? Im not a little kid Angtao...

B: What is it that you understand about my situation?
I understand that you are waiting for an answer, and you seem frustrated of not getting any answers... specially when others are getting good news and their applications are been reviewed.

C: Living what way is hard?
It's hard to go by expecting a response specially when others are getting letters from CIC and you are not... and that is a fact.

D: What is this about holding some "security clearance"?
Security Clearance is a status you get when you get: a criminal record check for all levels, a credit check, loyalty check by the CSIS and RCMP, once you get this status you are deemed to be trustworthy by any Government agency. I got one, so my check is done.

Anyway, I can't be bothered by your comments. I have no idea who you are or what kind of fantasy life you live in. All I was saying is that not everyone tells the truth. I am not saying that Tecle is lying or your friend. I said "MAYBE". Do you know what maybe means? Moral of the story, don't believe everything you hear.

You did get bother with my comments. Your comments are disrespectful towards me... “what kind of fantasy life you live in”.... however, I do understand you for all the above answers...

Angtao, we are all in the same boat... ... so, enjoy the weekend, and breathe... and think girl, and read how you respond when someone have good news... at first you question it and then you run to Inlanders 2010 thread to ask for confirmation of what you want to hear.. To me... you need to understand that is not only US who are waiting for PR... they are almost 200 000 applications or more who knows... and not every one have the need to join this forum...
Oh gosh, canadian and Angtao, you both are making "Make a mountain out of a molehill". Its just a little thing and I know Angtao, and she didn't mean to say that.

I know shes just surprised that how others got it done since we all have applied earlier. It might be her unbelievable attitude. Its more like you are waiting in a line and all of the sudden the very last person got his turn first.

We all are trying to understand what is happening. I am sure, she is just trying to understand how her application is different than others who got AIP earlier. All these conversation which we are doing here, might of help to others who are going to apply. It would be nice if someone doesn't have to wait for 2 years or so like most people from 2010 thread and like we from 2011.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Catherina said:
Hello everyone! I am sorry, if desturbing you, guys, but I can not find info about what time I need to do my medical exam? Before we send our Application or after - will Vegreville send me the medical form after I apply?
Yes you could send but it would be BEST if you send it along the application. Make sure, you get the medical very close to the date of sending the medical. Should not be a month old or so.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
In Limbo said:
Hi everyone. Just wondering if through experience if anyone knows what is happening with my husband who I'm currently sponsoring. He had a failed refugee claim, which he attended in January 2011. We had gotten engaged since April 2010...but due to pregnancy..waited to get married February 5, 2011. Our daughter was born in December 2010. Our sponsorship paperwork was received on March 16, 2011 and began processing April, 2011. he has found a good job with benefits etc. However, his work permit had expired September, 2011 so we applied for a renewal just a month before and was shocked when he received it October 16th. According to the cic website that we were following,they should not have even been working on his work permit as yet. We were expecting it sometime next month as they said they were only working on applications received July.Right around that time he was called to Airport road to enroll for the monthly phone monitoring thing. I wanted to know if getting the work permit so fast was a good sign or it really doesnt mean a thing?
Go ahead and use the work permit.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Angus said:
There is another one AIP in 3 months! :eek:

Looks like I should of sent mine a few days later...
u might be the next lucky one ..time to update the chart!!!

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tecle said:
Hola
Do You saw a WHP? Its exctly the same a temporary one.
2 weeks before my WHP We call to CiC and they send me a email with my implied status( for show in my work)
There is any difference than a temporary one.
I don't know what you want to say.
I was outside Canada last September when I came back to Canada the agent border said " oh you apply for a PR ! Welcome ! Any questions.
Oh, so you took action before the expiry/expiration date!! You see what happens when one assumes too much? Good news! :)

Tecle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Meds show in ECas march 25, 2013
Serendity I sent You a private messages explaining better

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
missha said:
Oh gosh, canadian and Angtao, you both are making "Make a mountain out of a molehill". Its just a little thing and I know Angtao, and she didn't mean to say that.

I know shes just surprised that how others got it done since we all have applied earlier. It might be her unbelievable attitude. Its more like you are waiting in a line and all of the sudden the very last person got his turn first.

We all are trying to understand what is happening. I am sure, she is just trying to understand how her application is different than others who got AIP earlier. All these conversation which we are doing here, might of help to others who are going to apply. It would be nice if someone doesn't have to wait for 2 years or so like most people from 2010 thread and like we from 2011.
heheh Misha.. it's call passioned it people :)...

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Looks like there are much good news coming from everywhere. I don't know whether this is relevant to Inlanders that Outlanders are also receiving much good surprises recently.

I am pretty happy to hear any positive news! Cheers!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
canadian, I am not here to argue with anyone. I guess I just wanted to know how a few people got AIP that have applied in 2011. It doesn't make any sense. I don't know. Maybe it is not supposed to make sense. CIC will do what they want when they want. Missha said it correctly. I was just very curious to know how these people got it so fast. I guess we will never know. Oh well. I am fine with just waiting. I just hope my husband has his PR card by July as we wanted to go away next summer.

Anyway, keep the news coming guys and hopefully my sidekick Angus has the chart updated with the new people.

So glad it is Friday. It has been a looooong week! ::)

phoisgood

Jul 23, 2011
angtao said:
phois, had you not been checking e-cas since Oct.6? I don't know about having 2 client id's. I hope they don't cancel the file you sent in July and start all over with this new one that you sent. I would call CIC and clear that up.
I had been checking e-cas but could not login. I did not have a Client ID at the time and I kept calling CIC constantly... we thought the application was lost in the mail because the CIC agent said they didn't find my application on file and to just resend everything (about a few weeks ago). I resent it with a little note that they will get eventually anyways. On top of that we had a credit card mixup with the applications that just got solved.

Nevermind about the client IDs. One is for visitor extension and one is for PR. Got confused. >.<

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
"Our hopes are high. Our faith in the people is great. Our courage is strong. And our dreams for this beautiful country will never die." Pierre Trudeau

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been updating the chart with each new news post I read, so it should be fully up-to-date. Of course feel free to let me know if I've missed something, but I try to keep ontop of it all ;)