+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian passport surrender

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello guys,

i am trying to submit a postal application for surrender certificate. May i know how to pay for return courier online? If i can not pay online, what amount to be added in Demand draft for it? I am in Toronto jurisdiction.
My total fee should be 117.7 + return charge. What will be that return amount?
TIA
You should call BLS and book courier.

Reactions: Monark20

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I submitted my application on 31st July for surrender certificate Vancouver jurisdiction at surrey office walk in application. The status still showing Under Process
In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulat General. What is the timeline for surrender certificate?

Last edited:

sothichan

Apr 9, 2021
Hey all, how was the experience at BLS Toronto with appointment. Also, do they take walkins, if yes, how was long was the whole process. Thanks in advance.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Hey all, how was the experience at BLS Toronto with appointment. Also, do they take walkins, if yes, how was long was the whole process. Thanks in advance.
I would suggest take an appointment if you can as there usually is no wait time and easier.

With walk in you will have to wait approx. > 2 hours in line.

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
BLS Ottawa : Checking current timelines (From June\July) for receiving the Surrender Certificate, is it 4-5 weeks or early based on your application ?
Other locations timelines are fine as well :) , please share your timeline for Surrender Certificates, even if its mailed :)

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I submitted my application on 31st July for surrender certificate Vancouver jurisdiction at surrey office walk in application. The status still showing Under Process
In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulat General. What is the timeline for surrender certificate?

Wish2023

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Hello,

I applied for SC on Aug 10th via walk-in at Brampton Location.
What is the approx time (as per current timelines) should I expect the SC to be ready?

Thanks

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
What's the status on passport seva site?