dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purohit said:
Another inlander - fsw, ecas chnaged to in-process on Aug 14. AOR - May 2. No sign of PPR. I can say all this while outlanders and inlander - CEC have been given priority.

The fact remains those who have not gotten yet feel their category has been left out.

I have seen some people from all categories getting PPR in 2 months and some from all waiting for 4-5 months.

Let us wait patiently for our turns. It will come. It has to come some day.
I agree. There's no need to feel singled out, and the perception of inland preference could come from two things - first, CEC applications are slightly less complicated and may move faster, and second, some people already in Canada may be seeing time running out on their visas, which could mean they would have to either stop working, leave Canada, or both, if their applications weren't processed in time.

There is no doubt that a decision will be made one day for all of us. I wish I could wait patiently, but I don't think that's going to happen! At the same time, I can't get upset if someone who filed later than I did gets PPR before I do. All applications are different, and they all take their own time.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
dobes said:
I agree. There's no need to feel singled out, and the perception of inland preference could come from two things - first, CEC applications are slightly less complicated and may move faster, and second, some people already in Canada may be seeing time running out on their visas, which could mean they would have to either stop working, leave Canada, or both, if their applications weren't processed in time.

There is no doubt that a decision will be made one day for all of us. I wish I could wait patiently, but I don't think that's going to happen! At the same time, I can't get upset if someone who filed later than I did gets PPR before I do. All applications are different, and they all take their own time.
+1 dobes!

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Dobes - Exactly what I was saying. We cannot be upset that someone else is getting PPR before us. We should feel lucky that point system was designed in such a way that we got a chance to file our applications. I know a couple of people in Canada, married and older, drawing salaries in excess of 100K but sitting at lesser than 400 points and might have to leave the country. They are in no way less deserving, but it is the way it is and sometimes we just have to sit up and accept. A few weeks delay here and there is not a big deal (in my opinion).

CIC anyways said 80-85% applications will be processed in 6 months, very very few are close to that time here. Also according to July 6 data, only 655 people got PPR. Forum does not show real picture. There maybe 100s or more from March or even before still waiting. I know it is difficult to keep calm but the more positive we are the easier it will be to go through this.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
purohit said:
Dobes - Exactly what I was saying. We cannot be upset that someone else is getting PPR before us. We should feel lucky that point system was designed in such a way that we got a chance to file our applications. I know a couple of people in Canada, married and older, drawing salaries in excess of 100K but sitting at lesser than 400 points and might have to leave the country. They are in no way less deserving, but it is the way it is and sometimes we just have to sit up and accept. A few weeks delay here and there is not a big deal (in my opinion).

CIC anyways said 80-85% applications will be processed in 6 months, very very few are close to that time here. Also according to July 6 data, only 655 people got PPR. Forum does not show real picture. There maybe 100s or more from March or even before still waiting. I know it is difficult to keep calm but the more positive we are the easier it will be to go through this.
+1 purohit!

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Anya654 said:
I ordered GCMS Notes and my file was sent for eligibility review June 16 which triggered the in process on June 19.
So I agree with Anya's action. If "2nd in process" is showing up for over 1 month but you don't get PPR, personally I will order GCMS to look into the details...

I am one of the May applicants (AOR) whose ECAS went into 2nd "in process" on Aug 14 and of course hope PPRs are coming soon for those guys of Jun 19 & Aug 14....

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
yet another IN PROCESS guy here..

the status change happened around August 14/15th I believe

FSW inland (qualified for both FSW/CEC but given FSW ITA)
filed and got AOR at early May. (btw I'm not sure what the second AOR is all about ?)

Hope something good will happen this month.

I read a post that only around 800 people have been granted PR so far from the EE entry, this is quite a low figure and I can imagine people applied even earlier might still be in the waiting queue.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I'm not concerned about being In Process for this long. A good friend of mine has an April 29 AOR and his ECAS went to In Process on June 19 as well. In the last month he's been asked to pay RPRF and was asked for updated POF. So at least I know that a local June 19er has a moving application.

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MY ECAS is "IN PROCESS" on Aug 14/15. April 20 AOR :eek:
...Waiting For PPR

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Something interesting happened. My background check on myCIC was always Not Started, I see it moved to in progress today. Didn't get any mail from cic just happened to login to mycic and noticed this change. Suggest all outlander June 19 folks to check their mycic.

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Another phenomena which I see (correct me if I am wrong):

It appears most June 19 in process are outlanders

while August 13/14 are mostly inlanders.

most of them got their initial AOR from April and May (probably few even from June?)

Correct me if you have a different example, this seems to be what I can see from the discussion in this and few other threads.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Something interesting happened. My background check on myCIC was always Not Started, I see it moved to in progress today. Didn't get any mail from cic just happened to login to mycic and noticed this change. Suggest all outlander June 19 folks to check their mycic.
Just checked and nothing :(

You'll definitely hear something tomorrow. Goodluck!!

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Just checked and nothing :(

You'll definitely hear something tomorrow. Goodluck!!
Thanks Anya, Anuj told me about this strange phenomena of updates on MyCIC being communicated on an email a day after it actually updates on myCIC. Do you concur? is that what you are alluding to when you are talking of 'tomorrow' specifically? :)

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hey Guys

Inside Canada EE PNP

June 12- ITA
June 27- Submitted+AOR
July 1 - Eligibility In progress
July 9- Schedule 4 submitted
July 30- Medical passed
Aug 4- BG check in progress

ECAS- 3 lines
Aug 4--In process

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Thanks Anya, Anuj told me about this strange phenomena of updates on MyCIC being communicated on an email a day after it actually updates on myCIC. Do you concur? is that what you are alluding to when you are talking of 'tomorrow' specifically? :)
Yup, that's what has happened to me.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Dear Experts,
I need information regarding my pr application under province nomination class of express entry system. ECAS is showing "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision" since June 7,2015. I live in outside of canada, and my visa office is Singapore.

When I have raised a case specific inquiry to visa office, agent said my application is pending officer’s review, and request me to wait to be contacted by their office.

It is more than 2 months now since decision made status is showing on ecas. But,still Visa office did not contact with me.

Does it means that my application is rejected? so they do not have interest to give further update.