+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
risus56 said:
Good news. I got my ppr yesterday. Hope you will get ppr soon. my timeline is below.
22 MAY ITA
08 JUN AOR
24 JUN Meds Passed
24 JUN SCH A REQUESTED AND SUBMITTED
24 JUN BG IN PROGRESS
14 AUG ECAS In Process
18 AUG PPR
19 AUG PP sent to CPC
WOW! such a speedy processing. Congratulations risus56!
You must be an Inlander?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
WOW! such a speedy processing. Congratulations risus56!
You must be an Inlander?
You can't really go by that.

This lucky person was FSW, inland. I am also - but I was invited on March 27, sent in my application on May 7, and just changed to ECAS in process on August 15, no sign of PPR yet. There doesn't really seem to be any clear pattern to how this is done.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
dobes said:
You can't really go by that.

This lucky person was FSW, inland. I am also - but I was invited on March 27, sent in my application on May 7, and just changed to ECAS in process on August 15, no sign of PPR yet. There doesn't really seem to be any clear pattern to how this is done.
You are right dobes ... but you will have to agree to the fact that Inlanders have been given priority since last week of June. I have seen June guys (Inlanders) getting PPRs while the Mar-Apr (outlanders) like me have no clue what the **** is happening! CIC should be sensitive enough! *sigh*!

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
You are right dobes ... but you will have to agree to the fact that Inlanders have been given priority since last week of June. I have seen June guys (Inlanders) getting PPRs while the Mar-Apr (outlanders) like me have no clue what the **** is happening! CIC should be sensitive enough! *sigh*!
Not 100% , im an inlander who was qualified for FSW and CEC... im still waiting and have no idea what is happening...

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
anujgupta84 said:

I don't think so either, I'm inlander with April 17 AOR and the only update I got after April 22 is IN PROCESS since August 14 - 17 so I dont think inlanders are given priority. I think it all has to do with CIC and the visa officer.... thats my take on it.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Well, this argument can go on and on. Truth of the matter is only the ones who are waiting for long will post at this forum. I know atleast 7-8 guys from 'Jun19 ECAS In Progress' batch, still waiting for an update. When you see guys (Inlanders) get PPRs on the 'drop of the hat', you feel hard done by. We are no way less qualified than the ones in Canada, are we? So, why this disparity? It should be first come first serve basis ... I understand that every file is different, but surely CIC has been partial towards Inlanders (since June last week).

Its 10:1 ratio Inlanders PPR issued to FSW Outlanders PPR issued!

:-\

No offence guys, I am just venting out the heat!!

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Another inlander - fsw, ecas chnaged to in-process on Aug 14. AOR - May 2. No sign of PPR. I can say all this while outlanders and inlander - CEC have been given priority.

The fact remains those who have not gotten yet feel their category has been left out.

I have seen some people from all categories getting PPR in 2 months and some from all waiting for 4-5 months.

Let us wait patiently for our turns. It will come. It has to come some day.

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
anujgupta84 said:
Well, this argument can go on and on. Truth of the matter is only the ones who are waiting for long will post at this forum. I know atleast 7-8 guys from 'Jun19 ECAS In Progress' batch, still waiting for an update. When you see guys (Inlanders) get PPRs on the 'drop of the hat', you feel hard done by. We are no way less qualified than the ones in Canada, are we? So, why this disparity? It should be first come first serve basis ... I understand that every file is different, but surely CIC has been partial towards Inlanders (since June last week).

No offence either anujgupta84 :) I know the frustration and I know the wait is unbearable at times. I am learning to have faith and wait until my meal is served :) The truth of the matter is, if we should think about who getting PPR depending on the AOR dates we will be so miserable and depressed. So lets stay positive and keep our heads up and pray that something happens soon for us.

Blessings.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
anujgupta84 said:

I don't think CIC prioritized Inlanders or Outlanders. but it is clear that they prioritized CEC over FSWP. If you go by many spreadsheets that are around more than 80% of Inland FSW were awaiting decisions as of Aug 14. Whereas inly about 40% were waiting amongst Outlanders. It is true that it is hard to believe that CIC is making the June 19 In Process people wait but I still believe that CIC did not start processing your file on June 19. That was more of a bug.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
I agree with Simran, I do not think June 19 'in-process' was actually 'in-process'.

If you see a lot more Aug 12-15 'in-process' have already gotten PPR in 2-3 days. N most 'in-process' this time are those who got AOR in April/May, were actually asked for additional documents and have been waiting for 3-4 months.

Many June 19ers got in a month or two at Max.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
kainthsimranjit said:
I don't think CIC prioritized Inlanders or Outlanders. but it is clear that they prioritized CEC over FSWP. If you go by many spreadsheets that are around more than 80% of Inland FSW were awaiting decisions as of Aug 14. Whereas inly about 40% were waiting amongst Outlanders. It is true that it is hard to believe that CIC is making the June 19 In Process people wait but I still believe that CIC did not start processing your file on June 19. That was more of a bug.
One of the June 19ers ordered GCMS notes it showed that this particular batch went into 2nd profile check after June19. Most files (infact none except June19ers') have gone into a 2nd review. I am just too pissed-off guys! :(
Losing it by the minute ... Praying, yelling, smashing and what not!!

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
i am an outlander, in this case, status changed to In Process but no updates yet to myCIC or ECAS whatsoever. My meds have no dates also, seems like CIC might have lost them :-X

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purohit said:
I agree with Simran, I do not think June 19 'in-process' was actually 'in-process'.

If you see a lot more Aug 12-15 'in-process' have already gotten PPR in 2-3 days. N most 'in-process' this time are those who got AOR in April/May, were actually asked for additional documents and have been waiting for 3-4 months.

Many June 19ers got in a month or two at Max.
I ordered GCMS Notes and my file was sent for eligibility review June 16 which triggered the in process on June 19.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Anya654 said:
I ordered GCMS Notes and my file was sent for eligibility review June 16 which triggered the in process on June 19.
So basically it was PER (positive eligibility review)?