+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jai Balajee said:
Hi singialingali,

Did you get the ppr Mail after your ecas changed to decision made?

Best of luck.

Regards,
Not yet. I gave them a call but the agent refused to tell me what the decision was and said I should wait to receive a letter or call back six months from the date of my application if I haven't received a letter by then.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
hrc7777 said:
Thanks Anya654. I was OK till now but feels like I'm getting into the panic mode,,,Wait is more stressful than the result itself,,,I wish I had better system to deal with uncertainties,,,,I understand that life goes on but this is just one break we all need,,,May god bless all of us.
Same here hrc7777 , I have been waiting with no worries, since my ECAS changed in to in process Aug 13, am having panic not really panic something like difficulty, checking MY CIC and ECAS every day one or 2 times. It's difficult time to be pass. Although It's not too late as my time line also not very early 75 day my submission time, while I see some one getting PPR request who submitted PR application after me. Make me unease. The bottom line is to be wait until we see the precious mail message in MY CIC.

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Singalingali said:
Not yet. I gave them a call but the agent refused to tell me what the decision was and said I should wait to receive a letter or call back six months from the date of my application if I haven't received a letter by then.
Thanks a lot for the reply.. My best wishes are with you and others who have sweated it out and have provided true documents to deserve the ppr...

Want to spread some calmness to th group.. Our job is over.. The result is not in our hands..

Something that made my day easier because of the advice in the below video.. Be calm and the right things will come to you at the right time :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2PP3p4_4R8

Regards,

t​

fawn

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singalingali said:
well, they said that it depends on the agent. some agent gives information. Maybe you can call a few days later, you might end up with a friendly agent =).

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
hrc7777 said:
I'm FSW outlander,,applied on 25th April,,,My ECAs went into process late on Aug 14,,,,seems like most people who went into process on August 14/15 got their PPR already,,,,M very worried now,,,God,,,this is very stressful,,,yes or no,,,,make it happen faster,,,
guys, some people went into "in process" then some of them got PPR these two days...NOT MOST, we are still waiting for good result as of Aug 14, so we are in the same boat...Take it easy and look forward to PPR...

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Congrats those went into "in process" on Aug 14 and then got PPR!!! Very good for you and enjoy the days!

I just notice that a similar pattern as below for those got PPR (at least 4 applicants) these two days. Please correct me if I am wrong...

1, Aug 12 - schedule A requested
2, Aug 14 - ECAS in process
3, Aug 17/18 - PPR

However, most of us did't get schedule A before ECAS went into "in process" and we are still waiting for further news (PPR), so I am wondering if those got schedule A will be faster than NO schedule A requested application...Or many of us still waiting for schedule A???

No idea at all and maybe only PPR can explain everything....fingers crossed...

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
Congrats those went into "in process" on Aug 14 and then got PPR!!! Very good for you and enjoy the days!

I just notice that a similar pattern as below for those got PPR (at least 4 applicants) these two days. Please correct me if I am wrong...

1, Aug 12 - schedule A requested
2, Aug 14 - ECAS in process
3, Aug 17/18 - PPR

However, most of us did't get schedule A before ECAS went into "in process" and we are still waiting for further news (PPR), so I am wondering if those got schedule A will be faster than NO schedule A requested application...Or many of us still waiting for schedule A???

No idea at all and maybe only PPR can explain everything....fingers crossed...
Buddy, if you can see those who got requested for schedule A recently before 14 Aug in process are mostly CEC applicants and their files are moving on regular stream, However I did saw some of FSW got schedule A request just before 14 Aug in process & these candidates mostly belongs to end of April or starting of May batch...

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
I dnt think that's any pattern. Not everyone is asked schedule A. Kainthsimranjith got his PPR 2 days after 'in process' last week with no schedule A info (I believe).

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
I feel like this massive "In process" update will not necessarily translate into receiving PPR soon... There is a great variety of applicants who got this update: CEC, FSW, FST, Inlanders, Outlander... and we kinda figured out by now that these applications are not processed equally. I was silently hoping to be one of those applicants who got their PPR without any changes on their ECA... it just makes things less stressful! Now we are all wondering if this "In Process" update means that PPR is around the corner, or that we are going to be let hang out to dry for weeks/months like some of the June 19th group... oh well!

Being realistic, CIC did say that they expect to process most of the applications within 6 months and some of us are not even at the 4 months mark yet... but seeing so many cases being processed within 3-4 months we just get a bit antsy and well, I wanted to vent a little here too :)

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Friday makes nine weeks waiting for the June 19 group. I didn't foresee this at all. The upside is that this is quite a lesson in patience. Hopefully it will translate into other areas of my life. But I want my PPR :-\

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
YamPower said:
Friday makes nine weeks waiting for the June 19 group. I didn't foresee this at all. The upside is that this is quite a lesson in patience. Hopefully it will translate into other areas of my life. But I want my PPR :-\
Two months from Jun 19 ECAS in process...are you going to order GCMP for look into the details?

chocolate14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03 17 2015
Med's Done....
26 03 2015
Passport Req..
03 09 2015
iceberge said:
What's your time line.
hi heres my timeline and still waiting...

ITA - 3/17
SUBMITTED DOX + AOR - 4/17
BOWP APPICATION - 4/25
MEDICAL -PASSED- 6/8
BG-ELIGIBILITY - still in progress
BOWP APPROVAL - 8/7
FINAL DECISION - not yet started

partishead

Apr 9, 2015
Hello there,
Just want to share my timeline here:
FSW Outlander
ITA - march 25 (if I'm not mistaken)
AOR - may 02
Medical passed - may 12
Schedule A (for spouse) -may 19
ECAS In process (3 lines) - JUNE 18 (not 19th, what is quite interesting)
Nothing else since then.
If I don't see any movement till the middle of september, I'll definitely become one of the unhappiest person ever. It reminds me running a marathon. The only difference here is that some of people running next to me have already finished (whether they won or failed) and there is no answer as to when I'll be able to finish :D

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
partishead said:
Hello there,
Just want to share my timeline here:
FSW Outlander
ITA - march 25 (if I'm not mistaken)
AOR - may 02
Medical passed - may 12
Schedule A (for spouse) -may 19
ECAS In process (3 lines) - JUNE 18 (not 19th, what is quite interesting)
Nothing else since then.
If I don't see any movement till the middle of september, I'll definitely become one of the unhappiest person ever. It reminds me running a marathon. The only difference here is that some of people running next to me have already finished (whether they won or failed) and there is no answer as to when I'll be able to finish :D
CEC are getting a head start of at least 4 weeks in this race. FSW outlanders are made to run, run and run! I guess we are on treadmill!! :-\

risus56

Aug 11, 2015
Good news. I got my ppr yesterday. Hope you will get ppr soon. my timeline is below.
22 MAY ITA
08 JUN AOR
24 JUN Meds Passed
24 JUN SCH A REQUESTED AND SUBMITTED
24 JUN BG IN PROGRESS
14 AUG ECAS In Process
18 AUG PPR
19 AUG PP sent to CPC