new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
We have never (i have never) seen a case here on the forum that an applicant has been rejected after Decision Made, but we have seen people wait for two + months before getting a PPR, i know it can be nerve racking you'll just need to wait it out but dont worry too much as its most probably a good decision, and you can try calling CIC again u might encounter a helpful agent who'll check your status for you..wishing you luck for a speedy PPR

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhossain said:
Dear Experts,
I need information regarding my pr application under province nomination class of express entry system. ECAS is showing "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision" since June 7,2015. I live in outside of canada, and my visa office is Singapore.

When I have raised a case specific inquiry to visa office, agent said my application is pending officer's review, and request me to wait to be contacted by their office.

It is more than 2 months now since decision made status is showing on ecas. But,still Visa office did not contact with me.

Does it means that my application is rejected? so they do not have interest to give further update.
No one knows the real reason for this sort of delay. From all indications, those with decision made status have been approved but the officer responsible for issuing ppr has not touched the file or has not even seen it. I got this unfo from autumnsummer's GCMS notes on the thread ecas decision made but no ppr.

I've been decision made since monday and I don't know how long I will have to wait. I'm FSW outlander.

india66

Jul 3, 2015
My application changed to in process on 14th august and received request for RPRF on 19th august.Does it mean I am out of the woods?I am an outlander

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi forumates,

My background has gone to in progress just a few minutes ago.

The last update on my application was schedule a and travel history on July 31.

Wishing everyone a speedy PPR.

Cheers:)

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Jai Balajee said:
Hi forumates,

Sounds like PPR is knocking at your door!!! :D

Satsu

Sep 8, 2014
Hi Guys,

Some movement from my side.. I'm a May AOR & Aug 15th In Process applicant.. CEC Inland
NEED ADVISE PLS

I've got the RPRF request yesterday & have been asked to respond within 7days, my issue is I'm getting married in the last week of September & would like to add my spouse to my application & land together..

Can you pls advise what I should do

1. Should I pay my RPRF & inform them abt the plans thru a CSE
or
2. Should I pay my RPRF & inform them only after I receive my PPR as I think the PPR explicitly asks if there is a change to marital status..

Any help on this is much appreciated..

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indianaspirant said:
We have never (i have never) seen a case here on the forum that an applicant has been rejected after Decision Made, but we have seen people wait for two + months before getting a PPR, i know it can be nerve racking you'll just need to wait it out but dont worry too much as its most probably a good decision, and you can try calling CIC again u might encounter a helpful agent who'll check your status for you..wishing you luck for a speedy PPR
Disagree. Quite a few people have faced rejections after decision made e.g rjoy.singh, gorkhetito etc. Just check the 'ecas decision made no ppi' thread. The fact that you have a decision made status doesn't always mean you've been approved. Check this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-decision-made-and-no-ppr-express-entry-candidates-connect-here-t315428.15.html

rjoy.singh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Yup i got the rejection after DM that was the worst situation ever , i was expecting something else .anyways days passed now back to in process..

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seems like there might be aleast a 1000 people who might be in in process on Aug 14/15. (thats my rough guess)
Seeing that people who went to in process on Aug 12th are getting their PPRs right now, It would be quite a long wait. Atleast 2 weeks!!

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
No I do not think so !
It really depends if you are a CEC or FSW .

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Jai Balajee said:
Hi forumates,

Congratulations! Can you share your timeline?

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
my Application says "in-process" since the day one on Ecas.

We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 25, 2015.

Also the application status on MYCIC says that medical is passed.

Is this odd? are there ppl around having the same status update i.e. application in-process since beginning?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
mohsin.ipr said:
my Application says "in-process" since the day one on Ecas.

We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 25, 2015.

Also the application status on MYCIC says that medical is passed.

Is this odd? are there ppl around having the same status update i.e. application in-process since beginning?
yes, the application goes in process in the beginning and then goes to application received when you get AOR and then again "in process". folks here are talking about the second in process status only