Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.
10-12-2009
Nomination.....
01-12-2010
Well Issuance of Certificate depends on one's file, supporting documents and other factors. This is news as of now. There must be some other certificates mailed in last days, to thier respective law firms, CSIC consultants and candidates. This is true that AINP needs to increase the speed of issuance.

>>>>>.

goverrnor,
dont play with people's emotions by posting wrong information..

A

Albertagoverner

Jacaranda said:
governer, wow I beleive you..!!

really, cut the crap
Any other nominations? In this forum, despo was to one who got nomination right?

7913.09.0652 any nomination after this file?

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
or.... you guys can simply ignore, like i have been since i ran into the various avatars of albertaxxxx. the only time i responded (reluctantly) was when he gave me a good answer.
as a few of you have pointed out, this person has never clearly given his time line, or whether he has even applied in the ainp process. there is no valid information that ever comes "exclusively" from this poster. so i don't understand why people keep asking him for advice.
he is in purely for his personal entertainment value, and he truly believes that he is a funny guy. he might very well be in other situations, not on this forum. it stopped being funny a long long time ago.

when challenged, he has never confronted anybody (using this handle at least) but has has ever apologized either. he then tries to act in a responsible manner, which lasts for some time, and back to the same behavior! if i had to guess he does not mean any harm, but he is not vested in this process the way we all are, and hence does not empathize with our problems.

once again ignore his comments, do not encourage the "supposedly" funny remarks, definitely do not believe all the prediction/nomination letters he keeps pulling out of his derriere.

my 2 cents!

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Albertagoverner said:
vsrao said:
Albertagoverner said:
Ell.Bee said:
I am not irritated with anyone, I am trying to irritate him.

Do you guys ever think of this, there is a list of people who have file number and application dates etc. I consider these all serious members of forum.

He is not sharing any of his information. He is being selfcentered and only seeking information from others. No one knows his application status and his file numbers. But he knows everyones. And there are people who readily provide answers to his questions.

sirsmak said:
Seems like Ell Bee is really irritated by Governer ... hmmmm I wonder why :)
Good News: Two certificates were signed and mailed today.

File Nos:

Governer

I have searched the whole forum but i couldn't see one posting these file numbers........ Where did you get these file numbers from? If you really know give the answers to the people who ask about there file numbers.......
Dear VSRao:
Certificate issuing authorities don't care that how many applicants are member of this forum.
Remember,
There are 3000+ H1B stream files are in process and this forum has hardly 150+ people as member. AINP is doing thier job and they mailed these certificates
Dear Governer

I understand......and even we don't care for the file numbers which are not posted on this forum, but if you could post the delivery dates of the file numbers posted on this forum that would be great....

Thanks

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
I think governer is ok, at least someone is making noise on the forum.It is upto people to believe or not.

I keep a close eye on the forum to know who is getting nominated and where I stand in the line.I liked the points that governer made regarding cic process.

So let him do what he wants...

If other people have stuff to post on forum they can do it irrespective of if it makes sense or does not make sense!

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
I agree, also I didn't catch him misleading anybody. Generally his suggesttions and comments (apart from making predictions) are reasonable and informative.... At least thats what I think... At several occasions his comments made me do research and eventually I gained useful knowledge about the process ....
engg said:
I think governer is ok, at least someone is making noise on the forum.It is upto people to believe or not.

I keep a close eye on the forum to know who is getting nominated and where I stand in the line.I liked the points that governer made regarding cic process.

If other people have stuff to post on forum they can do it irrespective of if it makes sense or does not make sense!

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
The problem with Governor is that he posts so much BS ( Nomination denied to some name from thin air, white moth events, guessing people's state of residence with authority, relatives working for AINP, CIC, Kathleen, Maureen.......Blah Blah) that even if he provides some useful info, it is hard to trust him. He is probably some one on bench with too much time on his hands. Hope fully he is not a Nigerian scam artist.

Lot of people get their hopes inflated by this pretender.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
sirsmak said:
I agree, also I didn't catch him misleading anybody. Generally his suggesttions and comments (apart from making predictions) are reasonable and informative.... At least thats what I think... At several occasions his comments made me do research and eventually I gained useful knowledge about the process ....
engg said:

It's okay for older folks who know this character, but it is absolutely misleading the new folks on the forum.

The valid information he gives sometime out here is available on google, but the bull sh*t he gives keeps many on hopes and false expectations. There are many out here in desperate situation where they are on the verge of losing their H1B status cos of job uncertainty. And the governor is giving all this BS timelines which can influence some wrong decisions for such folks.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
vsrao said:
Dear Governer

I understand......and even we don't care for the file numbers which are not posted on this forum, but if you could post the delivery dates of the file numbers posted on this forum that would be great....

Thanks
Ask him if he has the b@lls to post his own file number.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Anyhows friends ,

Can anyone share which AINP office was processing the file Jasper Avenue or commerce place?

It should be there in the email from pnp office that had file number in it.

Mine is Jasper...looks like all preassessment cases went to jasper ave.

Is there ANYONE who got file number from commerce place ?

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
Ell Bee,

I agree with you

This nomination is life for people who are desparate and on the verge of losing jobs due to the current scenario..

I don't understand .. how he has the heart to play and make fun like that with the dates and the predictions.. (many times .. he really does ) ..

Ell.Bee said:
sirsmak said:
engg said:

It's okay for older folks who know this character, but it is absolutely misleading the new folks on the forum.

The valid information he gives sometime out here is available on google, but the bull sh*t he gives keeps many on hopes and false expectations. There are many out here in desperate situation where they are on the verge of losing their H1B status cos of job uncertainty. And the governor is giving all this BS timelines which can influence some wrong decisions for such folks.

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
Governor,

Prove it !!

Ell.Bee said:
vsrao said:
Dear Governer

Thanks
Ask him if he has the b@lls to post his own file number.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
PEOPLE DONOT DIVERT FROM MAIN ISSUE :p !!!

Anyhows friends ,

Can anyone share which AINP office was processing the file Jasper Avenue or commerce place?

It should be there in the email from pnp office that had file number in it.

Mine is Jasper...looks like all preassessment cases went to jasper ave.

Is there ANYONE who got file number from commerce place ?

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....