+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

A

Albertagoverner

shyli said:
Governer,

Pls tell me when I'm getting my nomination...my file # 66#
Shyli:

As I said that Indium Sulfide and You are the next in line if January senders. be patient.

A

Albertagoverner

engg said:
Anyhows friends ,

Can anyone share which AINP office was processing the file Jasper Avenue or commerce place?

It should be there in the email from pnp office that had file number in it.

Mine is Jasper...looks like all preassessment cases went to jasper ave.

Is there ANYONE who got file number from commerce place ?
Initially while this SRS program was launched, location was Jasper Avenue and later, especially after January 1, 2009 when AINP 009 was introduced, the suggested location was Commerce place address. It doesn't matter where you send ultimately it has to go at one location since both offices are close to each other.

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Folks,

Some more update on my Nomination process....I received an email today from AINP and I have copied the whole e-mail for everyone's benefit....Again, I have NOT received the certificate yet. I will let you to interpret the way you want OR ask Albertagoverner's expert(?) opinion:)..

"Dear Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Nominee,

On Friday, May 1, you were sent an email with a PDF Attachment from the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program.

This email was intended for individuals nominated under the Engineering Occupations and Compulsory Trades Categories of our Strategic Recruitment Stream.

As a nominee under the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream, U.S. Visa Holder Category, this email and attached PDF does not apply to you and was sent to you in error.

Please disregard the previous email with PDF attachment and accept our apologies for any confusion and inconvenience.

Sincerely,

The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
I also received similar email any idea folks ??

6SigmaMBB said:
Folks,

Some more update on my Nomination process....I received an email today from AINP and I have copied the whole e-mail for everyone's benefit....Again, I have NOT received the certificate yet. I will let you to interpret the way you want OR ask Albertagoverner's expert(?) opinion:)..

On Friday, May 1, you were sent an email with a PDF Attachment from the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program.

This email was intended for individuals nominated under the Engineering Occupations and Compulsory Trades Categories of our Strategic Recruitment Stream.

As a nominee under the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream, U.S. Visa Holder Category, this email and attached PDF does not apply to you and was sent to you in error.

Please disregard the previous email with PDF attachment and accept our apologies for any confusion and inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
He did not get them along, so he put two posts and went to get them ;)

AbuMalik said:
Governor,

Prove it !!

Ell.Bee said:
vsrao said:
Dear Governer

I understand......and even we don't care for the file numbers which are not posted on this forum, but if you could post the delivery dates of the file numbers posted on this forum that would be great....

Thanks
Ask him if he has the b@lls to post his own file number.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
From what I remember about my application, I think the old pre-asssesed applications were sent to jasper avenue.

engg said:
PEOPLE DONOT DIVERT FROM MAIN ISSUE :p !!!

Anyhows friends ,

Can anyone share which AINP office was processing the file Jasper Avenue or commerce place?

It should be there in the email from pnp office that had file number in it.

Mine is Jasper...looks like all preassessment cases went to jasper ave.

Is there ANYONE who got file number from commerce place ?

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Thats what I wanted to know if they are processing the old ones in Jasper and new ones in commerce place ?

A

Albertagoverner

6SigmaMBB said:
Folks,

Sincerely,

This is happening because AINP staff's unconcious mind is stressed by these 3000 H1B folks. AINP's staff have lost thier mind and attentiveness and therefore these type of clerical mistakes are happening. 24 hours, these folks are thinking about them and there mind has been extremely stressed. Stop Thinking about AINP and staffmembers okay! you have nothing to do but remember about AINP and staff's and Nomination. If you keep thinking about staffmembers, Process, certificate everytime they will loose thier mind there in Edmonton. There is also posibility that they nominate you, send the certificates and next day cancel the nomination and say:

Dear Alberta Nominee:

Sorry for Inconvenience. This program was launched only for H1B whose H1B is stamped since many of you got nomination with I797(A), are consequently ineligible and are advised to go back and be in India. Even if you have applied to CIC with that Nomination certificate, Please stop the process right now, otherwise CIC will return your application because of invalid nomination.

Regards
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Albertagoverner said:
6SigmaMBB said:
Folks,

Sincerely,

This is happening because AINP staff's unconcious mind is stressed by these 3000 H1B folks. AINP's staff have lost thier mind and attentiveness and therefore these type of clerical mistakes are happening. 24 hours, these folks are thinking about them and there mind has been extremely stressed. Stop Thinking about AINP and staffmembers okay! you have nothing to do but remember about AINP and staff's and Nomination. If you keep thinking about staffmembers, Process, certificate everytime they will loose thier mind there in Edmonton. There is also posibility that they nominate you, send the certificates and next day cancel the nomination and say:

Dear Alberta Nominee:

Sorry for Inconvenience. This program was launched only for H1B whose H1B is stamped since many of you got nomination with I797(A), are consequently ineligible and are advised to go back and be in India. Even if you have applied to CIC with that Nomination certificate, Please stop the process right now, otherwise CIC will return your application because of invalid nomination.

Regards

Do you know what you are saying ??

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
engg said:
Albertagoverner said:
6SigmaMBB said:
Folks,

Sincerely,

Dear Alberta Nominee:

Regards

Do you know what you are saying ??
This character needs serious help for himself and I dont know how people are counting on him for help ... lol

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
engg said:
Thats what I wanted to know if they are processing the old ones in Jasper and new ones in commerce place ?
IMO when they started SRS H1B stream as a pilot stream, they did the processing from Jasper Ave office. When the stream was included in their immigration categories, they moved it to Commerce Place. May be a bigger office ? to handle volumes? more staff?

There was a green sticker provided to the applicants when the preassesment was done, and the applicants were supposed to put the green sticker on the envelop. May be that is cos they are processing at the same place and need to know which applications were processed under the SRS Pilot scheme vs the regular stream application.

Just my 2 cents and thoughts.

peter_s

Dec 7, 2008
Its funny why do they start the email with the heading

Dear Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Nominee,

and what does this line mean

do they even know what nominee means? I think they need serious improvement.

Albertagoverner said:
6SigmaMBB said:
Folks,

Sincerely,

Dear Alberta Nominee:

Regards

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
peter_s said:
Its funny why do they start the email with the heading

Dear Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Nominee,

and what does this line mean

do they even know what nominee means? I think they need serious improvement.
I know what you mean, they should have said applicant. But this as a +ve sign, one be be optimistic thinking that they are already considered/approved for nomination. Just matter of getting the certificate :) my 2 cents.

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Someone seems to be ticked off!!..Wow, I did press the wrong button, didnt I? BTW, AG- I DID read ur unedited "Gajanan" and "anti-Indian" comments before u quickly edited to this version posted below last nite!..u do have something against Indians (and also hindus) dont u? which makes me think tht you are a pakistani? (You rudimentary skills in english grammer seems to suggest that too)

You have been a messiah to every1 here in the forum answering questions even when not asked for..so, why dont u answer this question: Wht makes u think I am an Indian?

(a) I am educated and smarter unlike you
(b) I am tolerant, truthful and honest unlike you
(c) I come from a country/ society which has never been suppressed by its army and is still a democracy unlike yours
(d) All of the above.

I know you are an escapist at best, and really dont care for your future reactions to this (if at all), you are on my permanent ignore list from now on..All I know is that I am gonna start my day on a high knowing that I ticked off someone!..

Albertagoverner said:
6SigmaMBB said:
Folks,

Dear Alberta Nominee:

Regards