+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

lifeofhope

May 8, 2009
Hi All,

One small reminder. AiNP is Very Prompt of Opening the application which been sent on March 1-2 week. They contacted me by email asking me to send 'an' additional JOB Description Letter from my Employer or USCIS Petition Letter mentioning JOB Description. They Sent me a e-Mail on April 7th and asked me to Scan the Letter and send back before April 14th. I have not got the mail because it went to the JUNK Folder. I got my application package returned to me as incomplete yesterday. I called them Yesterday they told me that I need to Start Over. But I will going to do that...No other Choice.

For your Good, keep in mind, check your JUNK Mails or add "Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca" to your contact list. They may not contact you by Phone for any verification or additional information!! Sent you mail...You never see in your Inbox.

Looks like there are very Prompt on Opening the Application and Processing the Package!!

God Bless, LifeOfHope

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
lifeofhope said:
Hi All,

One small reminder. AiNP is Very Prompt of Opening the application which been sent on March 1-2 week. They contacted me by email asking me to send 'an' additional JOB Description Letter from my Employer or USCIS Petition Letter mentioning JOB Description. They Sent me a e-Mail on April 7th and asked me to Scan the Letter and send back before April 14th. I have not got the mail because it went to the JUNK Folder. I got my application package returned to me as incomplete yesterday. I called them Yesterday they told me that I need to Start Over. But I will going to do that...No other Choice.

For your Good, keep in mind, check your JUNK Mails or add "Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca" to your contact list. They may not contact you by Phone for any verification or additional information!! Sent you mail...You never see in your Inbox.

Looks like there are very Prompt on Opening the Application and Processing the Package!!

God Bless, LifeOfHope
Welcome to the forum.
Yes, it's always better to check junk folders at least once a day. This applies particularly to Yahoo email accounts. Gmail seems to be good in not sending non-spam emails to spam folder. I do not use Hotmail much.

tharkiftp

Mar 5, 2009
I can't believe ppl turn to AlbertaGovernor for help, he should be visiting a psychiatrist full time.

6SigmaMBB said:
Someone seems to be ticked off!!..Wow, I did press the wrong button, didnt I? BTW, AG- I DID read ur unedited "Gajanan" and "anti-Indian" comments before u quickly edited to this version posted below last nite!..u do have something against Indians (and also hindus) dont u? which makes me think tht you are a pakistani? (You rudimentary skills in english grammer seems to suggest that too)

You have been a messiah to every1 here in the forum answering questions even when not asked for..so, why dont u answer this question: Wht makes u think I am an Indian?

(a) I am educated and smarter unlike you
(b) I am tolerant, truthful and honest unlike you
(c) I come from a country/ society which has never been suppressed by its army and is still a democracy unlike yours
(d) All of the above.

I know you are an escapist at best, and really dont care for your future reactions to this (if at all), you are on my permanent ignore list from now on..All I know is that I am gonna start my day on a high knowing that I ticked off someone!..

Albertagoverner said:
6SigmaMBB said:
Folks,

This is happening because AINP staff's unconcious mind is stressed by these 3000 H1B folks. AINP's staff have lost thier mind and attentiveness and therefore these type of clerical mistakes are happening. 24 hours, these folks are thinking about them and there mind has been extremely stressed. Stop Thinking about AINP and staffmembers okay! you have nothing to do but remember about AINP and staff's and Nomination. If you keep thinking about staffmembers, Process, certificate everytime they will loose thier mind there in Edmonton. There is also posibility that they nominate you, send the certificates and next day cancel the nomination and say:

Dear Alberta Nominee:

Sorry for Inconvenience. This program was launched only for H1B whose H1B is stamped since many of you got nomination with I797(A), are consequently ineligible and are advised to go back and be in India. Even if you have applied to CIC with that Nomination certificate, Please stop the process right now, otherwise CIC will return your application because of invalid nomination.

Regards
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what a creep... no wonder

6SigmaMBB said:
Someone seems to be ticked off!!..Wow, I did press the wrong button, didnt I? BTW, AG- I DID read ur unedited "Gajanan" and "anti-Indian" comments before u quickly edited to this version posted below last nite!..u do have something against Indians (and also hindus) dont u? which makes me think tht you are a pakistani? (You rudimentary skills in english grammer seems to suggest that too)

You have been a messiah to every1 here in the forum answering questions even when not asked for..so, why dont u answer this question: Wht makes u think I am an Indian?

(c) I come from a country/ society which has never been suppressed by its army and is still a democracy unlike yours
(d) All of the above.

I know you are an escapist at best, and really dont care for your future reactions to this (if at all), you are on my permanent ignore list from now on..All I know is that I am gonna start my day on a high knowing that I ticked off someone!..

Albertagoverner said:
6SigmaMBB said:
Folks,

This is happening because AINP staff's unconcious mind is stressed by these 3000 H1B folks. AINP's staff have lost thier mind and attentiveness and therefore these type of clerical mistakes are happening. 24 hours, these folks are thinking about them and there mind has been extremely stressed. Stop Thinking about AINP and staffmembers okay! you have nothing to do but remember about AINP and staff's and Nomination. If you keep thinking about staffmembers, Process, certificate everytime they will loose thier mind there in Edmonton. There is also posibility that they nominate you, send the certificates and next day cancel the nomination and say:

Dear Alberta Nominee:

Sorry for Inconvenience. This program was launched only for H1B whose H1B is stamped since many of you got nomination with I797(A), are consequently ineligible and are advised to go back and be in India. Even if you have applied to CIC with that Nomination certificate, Please stop the process right now, otherwise CIC will return your application because of invalid nomination.

Regards

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Jacaranda said:
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/ell_bee2009/Forum.jpg

See the link and read the post to guess the type of character he is.
(Download/Save the picture to your desktop if you want it to be clear/readable)

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
lifeofhope said:
Hi All,

God Bless, LifeOfHope
Good information and also good to know that they are processing stuff.

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Folks,

I got my file number today.

File # - 116x
Appln mailed date: 1/21/09
Appln Recd Date – 1/28/09
NOC – 2171
New Process

Now get ready for a little story…Here is what happened…

Originally I had sent the one page pre assessment info on 12/17/08. And I got an email response on the same day from AINP to send the other pre assessment documents. I decided to send my documents after the webinar on 1/14/09 because I had some questions. After the webinar I checked their website and found that the procedure has changed. So I just followed the procedure on the website and ignored the email. I thought it will be faster in doing so.

Today I sent an email to them – actually hit the reply button for the email I received on 12/17/08, and explained the above story.

In an hour or so I got the reply with the file number and the usual blah…blah stuff with the processing time. It also did mention that, " This file number was emailed to you on March 5, 2009 ". I am pretty sure I did not receive the file number before - I check all folders everyday and since I already received an email from AINP in December it will not go to junk.

So like most members say, patience is the key and if everything is all right you may already be assigned a file number.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is disgusting

says so much about their upbringing...

Ell.Bee said:
Jacaranda said:

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
We need to get his IP address from the Admin.

He must definitely be a rogue, sitting at home all the time ... doing and talking all this crap !

6SigmaMBB said:

(d) All of the above.

Albertagoverner said:
6SigmaMBB said:
Folks,

Dear Alberta Nominee:

Regards

sava

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2012; 11-Jul-2013 (CEC)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-May-2012; 09-SEP-2013 (CEC)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
16-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014 (North Portal, SK)
I wonder if it is the upbringing or is it the society they come from.

Jacaranda said:
that is disgusting

Ell.Bee said:
Jacaranda said:

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Congrats AlbertaAINP, atleast you got the file number. Maybe they assumed that they have sent the file number to all of us (I'm still waiting, applied on Jan 16th). How do I ask them if they have already generated my file number?

Folks, lets just start ignoring AlbertaGoverner's posts and keep this forum sane and the reason it was created.

AlbertaAINP said:
Folks,

File # - 116x
NOC – 2171
New Process

Now get ready for a little story...Here is what happened...

Originally I had sent the one page pre assessment info on 12/17/08. And I got an email response on the same day from AINP to send the other pre assessment documents. I decided to send my documents after the webinar on 1/14/09 because I had some questions. After the webinar I checked their website and found that the procedure has changed. So I just followed the procedure on the website and ignored the email. I thought it will be faster in doing so.

Today I sent an email to them – actually hit the reply button for the email I received on 12/17/08, and explained the above story.

In an hour or so I got the reply with the file number and the usual blah...blah stuff with the processing time. It also did mention that, " This file number was emailed to you on March 5, 2009 ". I am pretty sure I did not receive the file number before - I check all folders everyday and since I already received an email from AINP in December it will not go to junk.

So like most members say, patience is the key and if everything is all right you may already be assigned a file number.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Could these folks update their situation because Second/Third week Feb. file number guys should have got decision in hand by now - hopefully :)

12/15/08 517 01/09/09 Y poppyjml Recd Nom
12/17/08 52x 01/23/09 Y narsanna Recd Nom
12/17/08 53x 01/24/09 Y tang_dynasty
01/14/09 655 02/11/09 Y 6sigmaMBB
01/15/09 66x 02/11/09 Y Shyli
01/14/09 652 02/12/09 Y despoimmigrant Recd Nom
12/27/09 535 02/19/09 Y rabzee
12/22/08 54X 02/19/09 Y Gixxer750
12/30/08 588 02/20/09 Y sandar
01/14/09 589 02/20/09 Y ram_v
12/31/08 593 02/20/09 Y sirsmak

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah and thick skinned too...

nothing makes a difference to such ppl, they will start another thread to BS, like he has done....

sava said:
I wonder if it is the upbringing or is it the society they come from.

Jacaranda said:
that is disgusting

Ell.Bee said:
Jacaranda said:

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Thanks divagirl.

I did not mention anything about file number. I asked for an update saying that I have to make critical decisions on my job and visa status. They replied with the file number and the FAQ attachment.

I do remember someone in this forum mentioning they got the file number when they updated the address. This tells me that they have already generated the file number.

My intention was not to get the file number - but to given them a hint that I would have been one of those old process guys if only they had proper info on their web site - so better start processing my appln fast (yeah, more selfish than one would imagine).

divagirl said:
Congrats AlbertaAINP, atleast you got the file number. Maybe they assumed that they have sent the file number to all of us (I'm still waiting, applied on Jan 16th). How do I ask them if they have already generated my file number?

Folks, lets just start ignoring AlbertaGoverner's posts and keep this forum sane and the reason it was created.

AlbertaAINP said:
Folks,

File # - 116x
NOC – 2171
New Process

Now get ready for a little story...Here is what happened...

In an hour or so I got the reply with the file number and the usual blah...blah stuff with the processing time. It also did mention that, " This file number was emailed to you on March 5, 2009 ". I am pretty sure I did not receive the file number before - I check all folders everyday and since I already received an email from AINP in December it will not go to junk.

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Does anyone know if there are file numbers in the 117x series already assigned - from this forum or from other forums like trackit.

The reason I ask is: We are (or rather I am) assuming that file numbers are already generated and sent to us at a later date.Today I was given my file number after I had sent an email to AINP. It is 116x. I am trying to find out if it was already generated or it was generated today and sent to me. If there are NO folks already in 117x then the chances are it was generated today.

Thanks...