+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
You can call them and ask them about your situation. They are very cooperative. I have called them four time since I applied. Once was at the preassesment stage, and then once while waiting for the file number and now twice in the last couple of weeks. One thing for sure, the people who answer the calls are not the ones processing your application. They are designated for answering calls and the myth that the processing will increase if we keep calling is not true. They say that just to keep inquires low, as everyone wants to know every day what is happening with the application.
I think we have a confession, the main culprit for the ever increasing time line. Ell.Bee and his Weapons of Mass Extensions (time line). Moreover, it looks like he wants to start a cult - recruiting more people to continue his unethical and illegal practice of calling PNP Alberta numerous times.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may and will be used....

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Albertagoverner said:
indium-sulfide-2 said:
get my fingers crossed and hope tommorrow my nomination certificate will be posted.
Hope, hope, and just hope. Can I hope?
Two certificates are getting mailed tomorrow but see if indium-sulfide is in those two. Somewhere between 6-12 days to get with canada post. What is your US state? CA or NJ?
Bull Sh*t

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
nomad_musafir said:
Ell.Bee said:
You can call them and ask them about your situation. They are very cooperative. I have called them four time since I applied. Once was at the preassesment stage, and then once while waiting for the file number and now twice in the last couple of weeks. One thing for sure, the people who answer the calls are not the ones processing your application. They are designated for answering calls and the myth that the processing will increase if we keep calling is not true. They say that just to keep inquires low, as everyone wants to know every day what is happening with the application.
I think we have a confession, the main culprit for the ever increasing time line. Ell.Bee and his Weapons of Mass Extensions (time line). Moreover, it looks like he wants to start a cult - recruiting more people to continue his unethical and illegal practice of calling PNP Alberta numerous times.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may and will be used....
LOL ... good one.

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmm... Gov, I wonder if this is how you are in real life (I get the sense you are).

I can tell you would be a ton of fun to hang out with but I am also sure that I would hesitate to have you on my team!!

Albertagoverner said:
indium-sulfide-2 said:
get my fingers crossed and hope tommorrow my nomination certificate will be posted.
Two certificates are getting mailed tomorrow but see if indium-sulfide is in those two. Somewhere between 6-12 days to get with canada post. What is your US state? CA or NJ?

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
aNewHope said:
Hmm... Gov, I wonder if this is how you are in real life (I get the sense you are).

I can tell you would be a ton of fun to hang out with but I am also sure that I would hesitate to have you on my team!!

Albertagoverner said:
indium-sulfide-2 said:
In other words a "Big Mouth Moron"

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
Ell.Bee said:
aNewHope said:

Albertagoverner said:
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Seems like Ell Bee is really irritated by Governer ... hmmmm I wonder why :)

In other words a "Big Mouth Moron"

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
I am not irritated with anyone, I am trying to irritate him.

Do you guys ever think of this, there is a list of people who have file number and application dates etc. I consider these all serious members of forum.

He is not sharing any of his information. He is being selfcentered and only seeking information from others. No one knows his application status and his file numbers. But he knows everyones. And there are people who readily provide answers to his questions.

sirsmak said:

A

Albertagoverner

Ell.Bee said:

Do you guys ever think of this, there is a list of people who have file number and application dates etc. I consider these all serious members of forum.

He is not sharing any of his information. He is being selfcentered and only seeking information from others. No one knows his application status and his file numbers. But he knows everyones. And there are people who readily provide answers to his questions.

sirsmak said:
Good News: Two certificates were signed and mailed today.

File Nos:

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Are they issuing 1 certificate/ week.i.e., 4 certificates in 1 month.

It implies,I will get it in another 10 years.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Albertagoverner said:
Ell.Bee said:

sirsmak said:

File Nos:

Governer

I have searched the whole forum but i couldn't see one posting these file numbers........ Where did you get these file numbers from? If you really know give the answers to the people who ask about there file numbers.......

A

Albertagoverner

engg said:
Are they issuing 1 certificate/ week.i.e., 4 certificates in 1 month.

It implies,I will get it in another 10 years.
Well Issuance of Certificate depends on one's file, supporting documents and other factors. This is news as of now. There must be some other certificates mailed in last days, to thier respective law firms, CSIC consultants and candidates. This is true that AINP needs to increase the speed of issuance.

A

Albertagoverner

vsrao said:
Albertagoverner said:
Ell.Bee said:

sirsmak said:

File Nos:

Governer

I have searched the whole forum but i couldn't see one posting these file numbers........ Where did you get these file numbers from? If you really know give the answers to the people who ask about there file numbers.......
Dear VSRao:
Certificate issuing authorities don't care that how many applicants are member of this forum.
Remember,
There are 3000+ H1B stream files are in process and this forum has hardly 150+ people as member. AINP is doing thier job and they mailed these certificates

smilyster

Apr 12, 2009
Hartford
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.